[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

being one of the winners of the best couple just means that it doesn't matter if the other is in a relationship or not...
it's how good of an actor you are and the chemistry you have with your co-actors that draws people to watch and gets sucked in the drama and story.
i hope fans in general have that kind of open mindedness...
really, turning your back and becoming an anti-fan just because your idol/actor is in a relationship shows how much of a non fan one is.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2dsjva_2014-sbs-%EC%97%B0%EA%B8%B0%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81-2%EB%B6%80-e02-141231_fun
Here is the full video for Part 2 of SBS awards. 1:27:06, will be our OTP's speech for their best couple award! I find it very cute and hilarious when HYS playfully hits JSW on the shoulder!  :))

suchadiva42 said: Omo, Omo, Did i read correctly that OUR MISO COUPLE JSW/HYS known as HTH/SARA have won the best couple. Well excuse me everyone let me get my dance on with a little version of... You know you make me wanna (SHOUT!) Kick my heels up and (SHOUT!) Throw my hands up and (SHOUT!) Throw my head back and (SHOUT!) Come on now (SHOUT!) it out. Oh I just had to cut loose with that one :-j

Hi, it is still more than 8 hours left in 2014 here. But I can sense the excitement everyone is having for our amazing couple. Not worrying about low ratings, our couple deserves to be one of the 4 which won. I feel Han Ye Seul is super fortunate in her come back, getting so much love from everyone: fans, fellow actors, judges, etc. I watched the Running Man show with the stars of our series, BoaB, there is no question in my mind everyone there tried to prop up HYS to make her the star. Even though I am a guy who normally root for the female lead more, I have to say JSW carried this couple for BoaB. HTH had to suffer a lot being with SaRa, he had to give it his all. SaRa was wonderful to HTH but a lot of her love was hidden from HTH. HTH had to teach her how to say "YES!" HTH got beaten up by her many times. HTH asked her why she couldn't just tell him she loves him. I am super happy for this couple, it is HUGE DEAL to win since there are so many other great couples in 2014 (for example, "It's Okay, It's Love". "High School King of Saavy.").

reyna0804 said: being one of the winners of the best couple just means that it doesn't matter if the other is in a relationship or not...
it's how good of an actor you are and the chemistry you have with your co-actors that draws people to watch and gets sucked in the drama and story.
i hope fans in general have that kind of open mindedness...
really, turning your back and becoming an anti-fan just because your idol/actor is in a relationship shows how much of a non fan one is.

docster6 said: Hi, it is still more than 8 hours left in 2014 here. But I can sense the excitement everyone is having for our amazing couple. Not worrying about low ratings, our couple deserves to be one of the 4 which won. I feel Han Ye Seul is super fortunate in her come back, getting so much love from everyone: fans, fellow actors, judges, etc. I watched the Running Man show with the stars of our series, BoaB, there is no question in my mind everyone there tried to prop up HYS to make her the star. Even though I am a guy who normally root for the female lead more, I have to say JSW carried this couple for BoaB. HTH had to suffer a lot being with SaRa, he had to give it his all. SaRa was wonderful to HTH but a lot of her love was hidden from HTH. HTH had to teach her how to say "YES!" HTH got beaten up by her many times. HTH asked her why she couldn't just tell him she loves him. I am super happy for this couple, it is HUGE DEAL to win since there are so many other great couples in 2014 (for example, "It's Okay, It's Love". "High School King of Saavy.").

Hi, it is still more than 8 hours left in 2014 here. But I can sense the excitement everyone is having for our amazing couple. Not worrying about low ratings, our couple deserves to be one of the 4 which won. I feel Han Ye Seul is super fortunate in her come back, getting so much love from everyone: fans, fellow actors, judges, etc. I watched the Running Man show with the stars of our series, BoaB, there is no question in my mind everyone there tried to prop up HYS to make her the star. Even though I am a guy who normally root for the female lead more, I have to say JSW carried this couple for BoaB. HTH had to suffer a lot being with SaRa, he had to give it his all. SaRa was wonderful to HTH but a lot of her love was hidden from HTH. HTH had to teach her how to say "YES!" HTH got beaten up by her many times. HTH asked her why she couldn't just tell him she loves him. I am super happy for this couple, it is HUGE DEAL to win since there are so many other great couples in 2014 (for example, "It's Okay, It's Love". "High School King of Saavy.").

I couldn't agree more! Regarding their Running Man stint, I also noticed how the episode was really centered on HYS (although I'm sure she's really stunning)--++ I guess to counter all the negativity that arose from the Spy Myungwol controversy. That's why as a JSW follower I was quite sad that he didn't have a lot of screentime cos he's really funny and talkative in these shows. But that aside, character-wise I also feel that it's been HTH who has been carrying their pairing more at this point. He has never held back and was very decisive abt SaRa. However we cannot discount the fact that SaRa went through so much so it is not as easy for her to open up like HTH. But with a murderer and obnoxious ex-husband and mistress, it shouldn't be that difficult to move on. Haha. Like what I mentioned in a previous post, I'm still reserving my feelings for SaRa cos she still has to redeem herself (hopefully with a good plan?) for hurting poor HTH.

Ep 18 text preview is out: (could someone translate, please?)

태희는 사라가 민혁의 새 사업 모델이 되었다는 사실에 분노하고 사라를 찾아가 굳이 한민혁인 이유가 무엇이냐고 묻는다. 한편 민혁은 사라에게 강준이 태희 폭행 사건의 범인이라 뒤집어 씌우며 강준과 태희 둘 다 떨어져 지내라고 하는데...

it seems about 

1. HTH wanted to know what new business venture was up between HMH and Sara as Sara and HMH being together smells a rat.
  2. Something about KJ being the person responsible for HTH's assault guess HMH was trying to save his own skin when he was actually the person responsible for the assault.
viewimage.php?id=2fb2d2&no=29bcc427b0837
hope somebody can refine and define the preview furtherpic credit dc inside

Han Ye Seul gives shoutout to boyfriend Teddy during her award acceptance ...
allkpop - Dec 31, 2014

On the December 31 broadcast of the 'SBS Drama Awards,' actress Han Ye Seul gave a shoutout to her producer boyfriend, Teddy, during her award acceptance speech. On this day, Han Ye Seul was awarded the Excellence Award for her appearance in the ..

Four couples win best couple prize in SBS Drama Awards
K-POP HERALD - Jan 1, 2015

The couples included Kim Soo-hyun and Jun Ji-hyun from “My Love from the Star,” Jo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin from “It's Ok, That's Love,” Joo Sang-wook and Han Ye-seul from “Birth of a Beauty,” and Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye from “Pinocchio.” ...

excerpt .....   Joo and Han from “Birth of a Beauty” also expressed their gratitude for their award. “We did not expect to receive the best couple award. We hope you enjoy our drama for the remaining two weeks,” they said.

Happy New Year to all of my fellow BoaB fans! I'm so happy that our couple was chosen among the best couples for SBS Drama! Despite the low ratings, they noticed the palpable onscreen chemistry of JSW and HYS! Looking forward to a more dynamic and not dramatic episodes this coming weekend! :)

Happy New Year to all of my fellow BoaB fans! I'm so happy that our couple was chosen among the best couples for SBS Drama! Despite the low ratings, they noticed the palpable onscreen chemistry of JSW and HYS! Looking forward to a more dynamic and not dramatic episodes this coming weekend!

:)

Yes I'm equally happy that they're recognized despite the low ratings (which means they're more popular that what the values indicate).

it is so funny when during the couple award when JSW mentionedthey were the oldest among the couple HYS gave him a good beatingso hilarious ..... 
Question: What is the best part of our couple?Jo Sang Wook - We are the oldest.

centre stage for credit LINK episode 17 recap awesome team leader CHOIvlcsnap-00013.png
vlcsnap-00015.png
Assistant Choi tries to get him interested in company matters (aka Kang-joon's disciplinary meeting), but Tae-hee has no intention to attend - he wants Choi to go in his stead.
And Awesome Assistant Choi can just take over everything. Because he's awesome like that. 
Fine, let's turn everything over to him and make the show about HIS love life. I'm curious. I know a few other people are, too.
Even though the two characters haven't met, I started shipping him with Geum Ran's friend who has been caring for the Omma. Because that girl deserves a nice boyfriend.
I would actually watch a drama all about him. With relish. Awesome Assistant is the only intelligent person in this drama and therefore the most attractive. I wouldn't pair him with any of the girls in this drama, though.
Kang-joon brings a load of documents to the meeting to prove his innocence and asks to postpone everything, since Tae-hee himself cannot attend. Ha! But here comes Awesome Assistant Choi - he has a different set of documents that show Kang-joon's part in defaming Halmoni. And other stuff that shows how bad Kang-joon is for the company. As a result, Kang-joon is suspended for three months.

Archived