[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunkera said: Preview is out : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rose/preview/index.html
MJ continues to beg, everyone just looks at him. CD expression says it all. CD comfort JM finding out her father intention. Seems like YH tries to set CD up with another woman. JM's family will get what they deserve this episode. Red labels or whatever it is called is being put on all the furniture..

Well I guess JM's father true face came in front of YH and family.   They begged CD not to meet JM.   The police found the money in the ground while looking for JMs father.   The grandmother her lost memory that she don't remember her grand-daughters and daughter in law.    She (grandmother) did hit her head while trying to get her son away.  

Edit:    YH and SN talked about JM's father actions.  In addition to SN talking to JM about her disappointment in JM's father and the reason for disaproval.   IT seemed that the grandmother has lost a lot years (seemed like high school years). She made potatoes for her son return but since he didn't come.  She went out.    Now JM and family is lookin for the grandmother. 

I have no remorse for the Beak household psycho dad got his just medicine and the icing to the cake was watching his mom die before his eyes at his fault he knew he was on the run why in the world he had her with him it's just beyond me when he could have told them where to come and get her.. 
Also can CD be anymore stupid and not see that the man was trying to use him glad YH and YG got a good look at his action mad because nobody would stick they neck on the line for him.. He wouldn't do it for anyone else a selfish nut and Halmoni loses her mind because her pretties got taken by the cops.. LOL All that dirty money.. SMH       

This is officially the worst show I've ever seen.
JM's grandma is a terrible person. Greedy, selfish, and ignorant to the core. She raised her son to be a piece of garbage, and watched as he abused his wife, daughters, granddaughter, and a bunch of other people.
She was complicit in his crimes, enabled him, and even encouraged him.
So yeah, she sucks. No argument there.
But I still don't enjoy watching an old woman get mowed down and killed by a car. It's just such a cheap way to create a dramatic moment.
I would have been just fine with lots of public humiliation and a good long time in jail. Taking away all their material possessions was a nice touch. I was looking forward to seeing these two awful people wallow in their shame. And now out of left field, *this* happens.

Ugh. Bad taste in my mouth, really.

For the life of me I can't figure out why this god awful show was ever called Rosy Lovers. How ineffectual can the police be, two youngish men couldn't keep a hold on one old lady and she ends up hit by a car and dies, maybe the writer will have such shame over this episode that they will let her just be passed out. MJ and his mom for some reason never had a sense of right and wrong, the only saving grace MJ had was that he loved his mother but even that was twisted.
Tomorrow is the end and week after week I have been disappointed yet I have hung on till the end, someone said this before but it needs repeating this show has had the most unlikeable characters of any drama I have ever seen. I will now go look up the writers and the PD to make sure I never make this mistake again.
In case I forget tomorrow it has been a joy being here in the forum with you all I've enjoyed reading your comments and predictions so, until the next one.

Hi, @IBELIS,  Well said it  was nothing rosey in any of the couples love MJ treated his mom like a queen and his wife like dirt where is the rosey in this marriage  YG lost all his affections for YH and almost cheated on her with the help of her mom playing I-spy where is this also in this marriage.. Really can't comment on the brother and sister marriage because they haven't even made it to the first honeymoon yet.. Also YH brother SR always slapping the crap out of him when she feels like it we all know how that will end no rosey in they relationship in the end and CD and JM I'm at a lost for words they relationship was rosey in the beginning of the drama until JM selfish spoil crap kick in..     

This was one of the lamest dramas.  The real crime is that it didn't end sooner.  Seriously they couldn't just let Granny sit in a room and mumble to herself they really had to kill her off in that way.  Wow!  Granted she was the Mother of evil and I wanted her to watch her evil son do some prison time that way they were both being punished.  Oh Good riddance to this drama.

I dont say the drama was waste of time but i admit some potline was useless or turned out to be useless. Fake son was total useless plot and the Yoon Gook and Si Nae turned out to be useless. Also it was unfortunate to Si Nae and Yun Hwa relationship had become worse. It would be more entertaining who 2 woman who experience such different life have support each other. While i wrote this i relazie who much potential this drama had. Anyway such a bad to drama turned out like this. Also if 3 couple got more scenes the drama will better and i dont have to read that kind of comments what you read today. But as always who cares the viewers? The ratings is good so everyone happy...

The local market matters more than the overseas market . If they can give it a 30 point viewership, it shows its popularity.
 The scriptwriter wrote "Here Comes Mr. Oh". An uncanny resemblance in both script and cast. I will do likewise to avoid this PD/Director + scriptwriter. 
I caught the first eight episodes and skipped to watch the last five. What a long wait.
 Does anyone knows who sponsors the clothes for Cha Dol's biological mother? It looks like she is wearing her own clothes because they fit so well on her.

dexter8010 said: I dont say the drama was waste of time but i admit some potline was useless or turned out to be useless. Fake son was total useless plot and the Yoon Gook and Si Nae turned out to be useless. Also it was unfortunate to Si Nae and Yun Hwa relationship had become worse. It would be more entertaining who 2 woman who experience such different life have support each other. While i wrote this i relazie who much potential this drama had. Anyway such a bad to drama turned out like this. Also if 3 couple got more scenes the drama will better and i dont have to read that kind of comments what you read today. But as always who cares the viewers? The ratings is good so everyone happy...

Archived