[Drama 2014/2015] Rosy Lovers 장미빛 연인들

Emmy11

For me this was one of the worst drama to date.  Psycho dad destroyed his whole family. There was not a great moment in this whole drama. I didn't even like the little girl....lol.    I can't believe that the writers made the woman that really liked CD into the villain and now JM is going to reap the benefits after deserting her child and man.  This is a great big WHATEVER of a drama.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@janp: that is so true, there has not been any happy moments at all.
This episode could best be described as the set up episode, we see JM dad getting set up for his down fall and we see YH set up to find her real son. The only problem for YH is I don't think CD will initially be that receptive to the news, SN has been a good mother to him and we already know that the money doesn't matter to him. He is a man who wants to make his own way so he will not easily throw SN away, which means YH will have to work for it. She will remember CD being at the DNA testing center, she will find out SN is out his real mother and she will not confide in her mother because after finding out about the fake she will also know that he was her mothers doing.
Just as JM dad starts to fall CD and clan will be rising, next his brother will get a movie deal. 

janp said: For me this was one of the worst drama to date.  Psycho dad destroyed his whole family. There was not a great moment in this whole drama. I didn't even like the little girl....lol.    I can't believe that the writers made the woman that really liked CD into the villain and now JM is going to reap the benefits after deserting her child and man.  This is a great big WHATEVER of a drama.

What was the point of the birth secret? It had no bearing at all on the drama. With 4 episode left they have to write in the reunion, the reconciliation, and the acceptance between CD and his real mom. This is just one of many pointless plot in this drama. 

On another topic: horrible 50 ep drama. I agree with @thunderman1. Nothing beats Madly in love aka Passionate Love. That drama was so bad. It is the worst drama I have ever seen. 

I can't stop laughing at the memory lane of bad dramas above. Just goes to show how badly the 50 episode drama genre has been lately. They attract viewers with the initial, solid episodes, then unravel into a huge, draggy mess and somehow, despite the extensive episode count, end up with a rushed/unsatisfactory ending.

It's like the writers don't know how to pace themselves, or write a consistent drama. This drama is a mess. like @janp said, no one is likeable, not even the kid (and that takes a major writing faux pas to achieve, cause kids natural cuteness usually covers most flaws). So many heinous acts is covered with comedy, i.e. personally I find nothing humorous about the physical and mental domestic abuse Jang Mi's mother is experiencing.

I detest the exaggerated noble idiocy in drama characters - so Shinae and CD's sacrifices are just plain eye roll inducing. JM's dad is an over the top caricature and not even a worthy villain, CD's birth mom is extremely unlikeable, and the rest of the characters are so...

What happens to my family was a huge hit. The drama was practically saved by the excellent cast however I kind of agree that it tends to be draggy. Could have wrapped the drama better within 40 episodes.

Preview is out : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rose/preview/index.html

YH puts fake son in his place and everyone finds out about fakeson. They put an ad in the newspaper regarding the bracelet. SN sees it and meets up with the ones who put the ad. YH's mom and YG is there and they are shocked. Through a DNA Test YH finds out CD is her son.

Lunkera said: Preview is out : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rose/preview/index.html

YH puts fake son in his place and everyone finds out about fakeson. They put an ad in the newspaper regarding the bracelet. SN sees it and meets up with the ones who put the ad. YH's mom and YG is there and they are shocked. Through a DNA Test YH finds out CD is her son.

chickfactor said: Lunkera said: Preview is out : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/rose/preview/index.html

Remember watching New Tales of Gisaeng. There the reveal came the episode before the last. Why can't they reveal birth secrets a lot earlier?. It's stupid to use it this late, especially in this drama because CD loves his adopted family. CD's bio mom has also hurt CD's adoptive mom and sabotaged for CD before. They shouldn't have used a fake son and instead used the birth reveal like atleast 10 episodes earlier.

Lunkera said: Remember watching New Tales of Gisaeng. There the reveal came the episode before the last. Why can't they reveal birth secrets a lot earlier?. It's stupid to use it this late, especially in this drama because CD loves his adopted family. CD's bio mom has also hurt CD's adoptive mom and sabotaged for CD before. They shouldn't have used a fake son and instead used the birth reveal like atleast 10 episodes earlier.

I found it funny that SN,YG,YH's mom did a DNA Test while YH went to do a DNA Test separately from them. At last YH does it on her own without trusting her mother. I the % difference you saw was because YH's mom did the DNA Test with CD while YH's DNA Test was more accurate..
YH having flashbacks of her meetings with CD. YH go to CD house and meets SN and SN understand that YH knows, SN show her CD baby pictures.

I bet CD is not gonna be very receptive to this..

CD enters the house and sees YH. CD tries to drag YH out but SN stops him and tells him that YH is his real mother. CD is shocked.
Preview : I think JM's grandma and dad are shocked and i think it's to this JM's grandma faints more or less. I was right, CD wasn't very receptive to the news. It looks like JM's dad got arrested. CD cries with SN comforting him.

@Lunkera

Granny fainted because of his beloved son was taken away by the police. They went to JM and treat them warmly when they found out CD is YH's son.

Anyway i should move to S-Korea because of it is easy to begin a buisness and i can able buy a car to my mom who also dont have driver licence. (sarcasm)

Archived