[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Guest rjuliet

been lurking for a while...first time interested to watch wgm...its because of solim, they make me put meaning into first ;;) ...solim is a beautiful couple...jaelim is such a sweetheart, one of a kind, a rare gem...dont let him slip away, so eun-ah.. 
today episode is a new beginning...hoping for the return of bad boy, manly, and carefree jaelim but still caring towards his jagiya...and looking forward for softer side and more devoted so eun... 
love this brung brung ride scene...so romantic :x 
__Pl6WRJm.gif
thanks for the lovely gifs aivzthegreat..

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already watched today's episode

This episode began with laughter, and ending with sadness..

I seriously cried when it start with goongjin/minyoung's part

And i want to applause to the wgm staff..

They really great at choosing the BGM, whether the funny one, or the saddest one.. =D>

And today is also Jinyoung's last day for being the MC panel

So it is really hard for her :((

I wanna thanks to Goongjin Couple and Jjongah Couple for bringing us laughter and sweet moments..

You bring me happiness, and let me forget the sad things

Also I will support them as a couple or individually..

PS : (confessed) between goongjin and solim, i actually laughed much more in goongjin's part than solim's part.. :D

the funniest thing is, i love solim more than goongjin.. :x

I feel like today we saw the JR we first grew to love in episode 1. I can't believe we're soon approaching closing of this thread and into a new home. My fondest memories of this thread will always be the debates whether they were heated or just for fun. I love reading everyone's opinions.

Guest iamlanamich

thanks @aivzthegreat for the awesome gifs! :) seriously the motorbike ride is my favorite for this episode!!!
and So Eun's hair flipping! gaaaah!! so seductive. :) though i think the first time is she didn't do that intentionally because she suddenly felt shy when she caught Jaerim looking at her (but i could be wrong, though hehe)

Guest apple2711

today episode of solim is filled with so many great memories.. the funny, sweet and cute moments of solim..i love every part from this episode, but my favorite moment must be the motorbike ride.. they are so carefree and seem enjoying the time to relax and forgetting the stress from their lives :x :x
thank you to all the honeybees that shared a lot of summary, pics, gifs and videos for us that couldn't watch the episode live.. you have know idea what my saturday evening will be without your summary, pics and gifs :-S :-S:-S
and last but not least.. so excited that we finally gonna reach page 2000 soon.. you are all DAEBAK!!  :-bd :-bd :-bd

@aXiSEEu12 U're welcome! I hope to be able to contribute whatever i can to this lovely thread! Everyone is too talented, I can only provide this bit of poor translation through my understanding in chinese.. :)
Another 7 more pages to go?! I'm feeling emotional that this thread will soon end :(( But all the beautiful memories and "essences" are built in this wonderful thread. I'm so glad to have found here becos it's a source of happiness to me :))

Guest aivzthegreat

Last set of GIFs tonight.. :)I might woke up tomorrow with the new thread.. 
ij6f7NIM_.gif5nssEPEk0.gifFJT6fkglp.gif_s6eQGcrb.gif
pSDcFM9fP.gif

BONUS GIFoi31TH-D.gif

Goodnight everyone.. :)

jbaek

said:

@aXiSEEu12 U're welcome! I hope to be able to contribute whatever i can to this lovely thread! Everyone is too talented, I can only provide this bit of poor translation through my understanding in chinese.. :)
Another 7 more pages to go?! I'm feeling emotional that this thread will soon end :(( But all the beautiful memories and "essences" are built in this wonderful thread. I'm so glad to have found here becos it's a source of happiness to me :))

looking at So Eun when she flipped her hair making me envious , really she is a wella ambassador for a reason, her hair really beautiful. and after that i'm lookin at mirror and pout, how can my hair became flat after wearing helmet and she is not????

Guest Janeinbox

6 more pages to go!! Less than 200 days of the LTE couple, and we are finishing 2000 pages, that is about 10 pages a day.. Even though we are not winning the Soompi Couple contest .. we are top 3 (I think), I am sure this is the FASTEST running thread to complete thread in Soompi history. 
Hwaiting!! 
Going off to bed. Cant Wait to jump into SOLIM Couple Thread Number 2 by Sunday Morning!
See Ya, Honeybees!
P.S. Keep on Voting!! 

Archived