[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jhalci

@dannynguyen He's probably kinda possessive of her... assets. 
Looks like he doesn't want anyone or anything near her. May it be a hard cold cement.
Greedy Jaerim. So greedy. 

Guest ollaappa

Finally watched the raw... Another great and one of my favorite ep! I love the "screaming" part the most! I don't know why but i can feel they really wanna release the stress after 2am incident in Jeju.. They look so fine.. I mean no awkward at all! And normally we will scream "Aaaaaaa" or "Waaaaaaa" but Soeun scream "YAAAAA",,, it feels like she scream or curse to someone/something..kkkkk "YAAA stay away from me and Jaerim! YAAA what you did to me?! YAAA don't disturb me and Jaerim!! YAAA!!!" *preparing selca stick* :D:D And special today ep, i downloaded full ep not only Solim cut.. Just wanna watch the other 2 couples last ep... Very sad and can't imagine how i feel when it turn to be SoLim to say goodbye... I hope in SoLim last ep, they will decide to stay together... Dating for real ? If the married things still impossible for them in this year.. Aamiin P.S Finally reach page 2000.. Thank you for all great memories here.. And can't wait to start new journey with new thread... :x :x :-h :-h

Guest nylan143

When they can use the side mirrors on the motorbike but instead choose to use that thing below as mirror whilst putting lip balm though :-?

They're really a weird couple but in a cute funny way

=))

Guest jhalci

Rewatched the preview for the next ep.
Yep. His earlobe was red.
Juicy. Shiny. Red.
@llonyram Wonder what's on his... mind.

Guest mymeeun

I dont know why but since ep 23 all channels that I subscribe on youtube cut some parts of solim videos :-?

Guest kiwkiw3

Finally watched the raw... Another great and one of my favorite ep!

I love the "screaming" part the most! I don't know why but i can feel they really wanna release the stress after 2am incident in Jeju.. They look so fine.. I mean no awkward at all!

And normally we will scream "Aaaaaaa" or "Waaaaaaa" but Soeun scream "YAAAAA",,, it feels like she scream or curse to someone/something..kkkkk

"YAAA stay away from me and Jaerim! YAAA what you did to me?! YAAA don't disturb me and Jaerim!! YAAA!!!" *preparing selca stick*

:D:D

And special today ep, i downloaded full ep not only Solim cut.. Just wanna watch the other 2 couples last ep... Very sad and can't imagine how i feel when it turn to be SoLim to say goodbye... I hope in SoLim last ep, they will decide to stay together... Dating for real ? If the married things still impossible for them in this year.. Aamiin

P.S

Finally reach page 2000.. Thank you for all great memories here.. And can't wait to start new journey with new thread...

:x :x :-h :-h

Aamiiin....for that brother/sister....married might be not possible for now......at least date.....I bet if they date for real Solim gonna be Korean National couple....

[-O<

Hello boys and girls !!!! Cute episode as always, nothing changed . There are only 3 pages to start in the new house, I leave work and when I get home may already started. Please anyone left on the road, want to keep reading to all without exception. Let's keep spreading our love for SOLIM !!!!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. :x

dear honeybees,

due to my insomnia and euphoria caused by too much Solim exposure, i ended up writing a poem, and i'm afraid it came out like the worst kind of nicki minaj song. i'll just post it in here and let it be buried with this thread by tomorrow, i hope you won't hate me for it. GOOD NIGHT.

Ma' girl is kinda vishious

Vishious n delicious

Ma' boy is all smokin

Even just by walkin

We're the potatoheads

We keep on rotatin

Rotatin' n potatin

We're the honeybeez

We keep on buzzin'

Buzzin n spazzin'

No need to hate

Don't be like a plate

All flat n blockin

Cause we ain 't no stoppin

Gimme 5 , gimme 0

Gimme 50 years n more ...

Happy new thread everyone !

Arashoo   =)) Only she feels something.. or anything.. hahahah

She sits on his lap.. He doesn't feel anything...hehhehe 
We can't count their heartbeat at that time.. :D

Don't you remember at episode 24, Jaerim said he's already accustomed to his fast beating heart when they are together?? :x :x :x

Guest nylan143

Rewatching next week preview then suddenly my hate for that plate have gone to its maximum tolerance hahaha So lemme revise that phrase from "that thing called plate" to "that crazy little thing called plate" :-t ~X(

And yeorobon I think I'll just use banana leaf instead of plate HAHAHAHA

PS I know it's bad to hate but I can't help it [-( you know the feeling of "it was so near yet so far" while watching the cucumber kiss....lol

Hi, showing my appreciation for the amazing video maker  (sorry i still don't know to quote name) by waking up early in the morning just to cast 
my 10th at 6.20 am. Next vote 10.30 am.This will be going my regular boring post in this thread until 10/3. Haaahaaa
Have you vote yet.Please keep voting for them.Feeling so sleeping need continuous to sleep.
Pyong. 
Thank you for voting!Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura 35.71%   Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young 8.27%   Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun 27.56%   Wang Jackson and Heo Young Ji 21.38%   

Saturday is really my favorite day.

Episode 25 is simply enchanting, I watched the raw like 6x already but still can't get enough, waiting for the sub please.

3 more pages to go but what if Soompi breaks the rule and allow this ship to sail to 3000 for the sake of the Rule Breaker couple, just my thought. But chincha, I will also be happy to ride on the new ship because I know all the happy honeybees will still be there to sail for SoLim. :x ready to make sweet memories.

It would be another history in the making for the 2nd Journey and I want to be a part of it.

As for the two couples departing, I wish them well and for their shippers, my heart goes with you. There's really no good in "good-byes". But goodluck on your couples' next journey.

As for Solim, I'm perfectly happy for the way they make me feel by just simply watching them. And for all the honeybees, thanks for all laughters, sadness, byuntaeness, wisdoms, gifs and happy memories you shared as we sail this ship. You are all awesome.

I love this ship and thanks for the lovely ride ❤️❤️❤️

Guest rose78

Here's the link:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

Morning honeybees.....

Don't forget to vote okay...!

Archived