Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tinkiebell

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

aivzthegreat said: Totally in love with their Jeju Trip :x

I totally feel like I'm watching a movie with these scenes..

But no, I want them to travel the best tourist spot in the world! Hahaha..Forget about the drama or movie, I want them on a travel show! :D

Guest mahomacchi

Omo omo omoooo 5 pages to 2000 omoooo~

Today episode is soooo DAEBAK! LOVE IT!!!
Please don't let them go from WGM dear PD nim..... They're so lovey dovey

Hey Jaerim please just slide your plate on next episode so you can feel Soeun lips, palliiiii! hahahaha..... XD
Aissshhh cheongmal I can't concentrate doing my work because of today episode, and I can't sleep too

Guest caramelcake

Hi honeybees~It is like catching the first runner in a competition whenever I try to back-reading this thread, from the last page I left. This LTE title is really suitable for you all since the beginning of this thread until now. There are surely many things happened here and we'll have the second thread in couple of hours haha..time really goes fast~
I still remember when I was so excited to see Solim preview for the photoshoot episode. and I remember when there was a heated debate here, I just came home from my hectic life, and I didn't have anything to say. So, I drew this instead. 

hihiahahaha.png

=))
It was made for fun. hahaha. 
Anyway, I am content with Solim's episodes and (of course) Solim's chemistry since the day one.  Today's episode is like another gold moment. The screaming part represents pretty much things they wanted to let out. With all the suffocating stuffs loaded each day, them being this free is really refreshing. I wish I could join their 'screaming parade' :))Love the eye-smile SE during the bung bung riding time.Love the charming JR <3Love the adorkable warming up Solim style before they jump into the water lolLove the way they made me hungry with their culinary segment.Love the sky-earth love analogyLove the preview! :))
I guess next week we'll have another daebak episode. Will cherish this one more than before.. ^^

I was glad to read your comments I like it . Just like me SOLIM COUPLE is our stress reliever. They made us happy, as for now I don't want my mind to bother for any negatives issues about them. I hope no more bad news for I am still coping for the scandal rumor which is not true.

honeywell said: I think they can do what they did with TaEun couple when he had to concert overseas. Individually film them when SE is in China and JR is in Korea.

Guest ayvah

Wow! Daebak! I sooo love the the ride with bungbung's bro! Waah so romantic!

Because of solim, I am missing my husband's big bike. And I totally understand so eun. It seems scary when you haven't tried it yet but when you're in for the ride, you will find it fun and enjoyable. And I feel like big bikes are safe. WOaah so manly jae rim!

Waiting patiently to cast my 9th vote at 2.20 am. Even now my eyes feeling so....sleepyyyyyyyyyy.
Done voted. Next vote will be at 6.20 am. With heavy eyes, i still want to say.....KEEP VOTING JUSEYO....
Got to go, good night honeybees..see you all at the new SOLIM thread, SOLIM CHAPTER 2.
Thank you for voting!Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura 35.86%   Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young 8.17%   Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun 27.59%   Wang Jackson and Heo Young Ji 21.38%  

huwaaaa... 5 pages left???
Please.please. pretty please let me know the part 2 of this thread because I will a super nice auntie for 1 day for my niece's birthday party and won't be able to see the thread again until lunch time....tumblr_m2v194LGBv1qii6tmo1_250.gif

btw, since almost all of what we wish for Solim couple is become true then we need to become more greedy... wkwkwkwk...1. Real Kiss pali.pali juseyooooo.... lips to lips not lips to plate....27932c3d3625f23c9f1ceddd861866c3f4a779d0

2. more CF but as a couple juseyooooo....
3. drama together..the rom-com like emergency couple would be nice... we can see their playfulness, romantic, rule breaker, baby, kiss, skinship..and maybe scene like thistumblr_n3ogrwNMXw1qdcel5o4_500.gif

or
2952579956_a15dcf35_zpss8crqqr3.gif

4. Meet SE parents/ the siblings/more friends to brag how close and romantic they are,,LOL
5. they get married for real for real and have their own show... wkwkwkwk..
Oh I should sleep now..anyeong chingu... :*
tumblr_mblyhzaE7e1qlopyto1_500.gif

gif are not mine,,thanks to owner

Guest adniRose

@caramelcake oh my your drawing is daeeeebaakkk!! tumblr_lu0ja1atkU1qbjg0i.gifso whoever has a confusion for where to stand, can refer to this.. haha

and btw i just watched Kill Me Heal Me latest episode..when the guy said "From now on, your words are the law to me", i think that lines supposed to be sweet and romantic, but i end up laughing at it because it sound so cheesy..Solim synonym is Chessiness..so yeah, this couple has ruined me..! but i'm more than willing to be ruined..:P

Guest SOLIMisLOVE

Alfalfa grew up to be a very handsome,sexy,cool & dericious man.  :\"> :)) d2e3b690-1053-40a2-8e23-4d9121ab654f.jpg
pc:ilikemangoes

This...is sweet...
BqxSb2I.gif

This...is....NOT..
KkMxysk.gif

This...is sweet...

SSApUmZ.gif

This...is....NOT..

XO6267X.gif

That+s+not+funny+me+when+someone+makes+a

Bo4En9t.jpg

Guest mahomacchi

bloomingnesh said: aivzthegreat said: Totally in love with their Jeju Trip :x

I totally feel like I'm watching a movie with these scenes..

But no, I want them to travel the best tourist spot in the world! Hahaha..Forget about the drama or movie, I want them on a travel show! :D

did i miss it? did anyone posted a gif of the plate scene?
someone please post it!!!!

edit: found it! buried in the 1980's... i meant pages 1980s
;;)

i was also thinking about it @SOLIMisLOVE‌.. Jaerim looks like Alfalfa of "Little Rascals" in that picture because of his protuding hair.. you just beat me in posting it.. :)) He looks really hot and gorgeous in his leather jacket and harley davidson bike.. :x So Eun is also cute like Darla.. ;))

Will be gone for a day and I'm pretty sure when I come back we will have a new home.

I'm going to miss this thread. But I'm excited to see the new thread.

Happy buzzing everyone! :smile:

Please don't forget to vote!

I'm out. Ppyong!

renvic said: Pyong! Good day honeybees/potato heads/solim shipper Since most of use already watch the raw episode by judging all the scene: Here are my advance question of the day for tomorrow 1. What is your favorite kse moment on the latest episode? 2. What is you favorite sjr moment on the latest episode? 3. What is your favorite solim moment on the latest episode? Bonus question: 1. From the rate of 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest, how do you hate the plate? Pyong!

Still awake...arh...i got insomnia....watched episode #1 and 2.....like Solim so much! Still loving till now...

I must sleep now.....

Perfect perfectly perfection. How could this be? If you ask me what I wish they could do sooner? I would say please change your couple ring to the marriage finger...

Do u guy ever seen MEN STYLEsss????JR will show u HERE>>>>> HAHAHA
solim_gif089.gif