[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done my 7th Vote, 5 times watching Solim raw...my cheeck bone getting hurt cos smiling like pabo n my eyes ..i need to take care more i dont want become Panda.....hehehe my beauty sleep already called me, Before Congratulation honeybees (even not yet reached...) ......for reaching 2000 pages only 25 eps...i m gonna take a rest, good night have nice dream all honeybees dream Solim become real. See u on Solim Part 2……today episode really Dae to the Bak i love u guys i love u Solim...gud night...

Guest diamond2212

If it's really true what a member said that SoLim has a 9 month contract then we only have 10-12 episodes left which is not that far way. We really have to enjoy every moment as much as we can.

We got maried has 3 months contract, every 3 months the cpl n pd will meet to decide whether they will renew it or not. Contract renewal will depend on the viewers respond n the cpl's schedules.

Guest heart-soeul

Watching today's ep really feels like the closing of one chapter in many sense (the departure of jjongah and goongjin couple, the soon to be complete LTE thread, closure of the 2am scandal) and the promise of a new more beautiful one. Honestly, i still have mixed feelings about the newbies. I guess i'm quite attached to the pairings making up this season, i mean they all attended the MBC Awards, that was a first wasn't it? the atmosphere between the three couples were reeaally good despite solim being very new. Between the three of them, having watched the whole episodes from time to time i say that they are like solim. Each couple stand out because of the others and that made a wonderful episode. It really was hard saying goodbye, but i wish them all the best in their future project.

Just wanted to share my thoughts after lurking for so long. Now, back to drooling over jae rim during the motorbike scene. I actually never really liked men who ride Harleys probably because the ones i see are mostly older and unattractive. Even before everytime i see jae rim riding bungbung i was like meh...okay. So, now seeing him in THAT outfit with So eun behind him my reaction is like GOOD JOB Coordi-nim!!!!! Namja daaa..!!! Besides, the entire scene was just so lovable, i'm in love. :x

My delulu mind tells me that they were holding hands and he put their hands into his pockets. Only makes sense. My delulu mind also tells me he's rubbing it the whole time and she back! ;) Flirting even without our knowledge... little do they know. WE KNOW! OUR DELULU MINDS KNOWS! 
QuO7dxV.gif

Anyeong Chinguuuuu...haha,, this thread is a true LTE! I need to BR 20 pages since I left the forum 24 hours ago and we know that 24 hours is not enough to talk about our couple  ;),, so here's my lump sum responses..
mianhe if my post gonna be long :D
first,,thank you for the update my dear lovely sweety honeybees...:-* :-*
I am happy from head to toe and my reactions after I saw the raw vid wa likeso-beautiful.gif and they+have+a+beautiful+love.gif

I'm glad that they spent the time reaaallllyy well... I noticed that when JR told SE to scream they really release out their stress and they felt relief after that.
Thank you @ilikemangoss and @aivzthegreat for the screen-cap,, they are truly meant for each other and understand the best angle for each other,,LOL.. because they can be personal photographer for each other, it was like they took the picture from the heart and with love.. aaanngg... my Lulu said that :plove.love when SE naturally sit on JR lap... omo,,why this sounds wrong..LOL
Yes! another CF for Solim juseyoooo but this time as a couple or maybe a sport or automotive magazine would like to have a photoshoot with them?just like this maybe because it was similar with SE poseharley-davidson-live-by-it-medium-20783.or1a299da1650d180dbd6d7c8e2f62db51.jpg
 Yes, as a woman who has same age SE, I'm really envy her hair..how can her hair be like that??? so perfect even after she took off the helmet..aigoooo... *deep sigh*
KISS??? omo.omo.omo.omo... oh oke,,Indirect Kiss... yaaaa... don't play with our heart!! JR siii...just throw that plate and surprise her with your moist lips juseyooooo....ARM BAR PART 2?????huwaaaaaa... the wrestling position is somehow getting more intense and hot,, wkwkwkkwk...
So Eun waist is in JR......and JR leg is above SE.... haigooo,, I got headache.. hahahaB_e-dlGUcAAuaWr.jpg

wkwkwk.. @renvic yaaaa....because you mention JR hand..my imagination is getting wild,,wkwkwkwk
I think my post is gonna be longer than i thought.. I will end it here :D
(gif and pic are belongs to awesome owner)

Guest diamond2212

and chingu farine said our SoLim has contract until July

Not quite sure about the actual time but based on the time when they joined the show, their 1st renewal was around march n the next renewal might be in june or july

Guest diamond2212

Not quite sure about the actual time but based on the time when they joined the show, their 1st renewal was around march n the next renewal might be in june or july

Aory for double post, gonna change my info:

1st renewal was around dec

2nd renewal was around march

next renewal might be around june or july

Guest diamond2212

Is there such thing as a 50 year contract?

Wait, isn't that MARRIAGE? lol

I approve! 

Lol im not quite sure bout that LONG TERM CONTRACT, may u ask pd nim as below for more info haha

Person in charge: PD nim

Address: MBC, Seoul, Korea

Topic: Contract term and condition

LOOOL

So Eun aaahh...don't tease JR like that,, don't play with a healthy man like him..
no matter how cheesy or playful he is, he still a true namja..
If you watch today's episode please take a look on JR hand,, he hold it so badly because you guys are filming,, you will never know what he'll do if there's no one else in that room...maybe something like this will happen.. =)) =)) =))
tumblr_static_tumblr_n1tcj64fdi1rkphuto1

or maybe,, this is your truly intention So Eun ah, you teased JR so he can give a surprise kiss??After JR kiss you for the first time then you should surprise him back with this kind of kiss
FHT+20+07++Final+kiss.gif

gif belong to owner

Guest diamond2212

Could it be March 11th-15h? Is it their choice or their or their company? He is filming now and she starts filming in China in April... hmm! Let's all just be hopeful and until that time comes, let's SPAZ AWAY! 

Support SOLIM!!! 

So many dates! AHH! I'll take JULY for now! 

Mostly their choices but if the respond doesnt look good, the pd n company will kick them out. I think the busiest time of solim is not june or july but right now. Soeun's new project is a movie which takes shorter time to film (~ 3months), i think she will spend atleast a month in china to film so probably from april till may she will be very busy, meanwhile at the end of may or early june, sjr might wrap up filming for his drama, from now till then, he will be busy

Archived