[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

Guest Tinkiebell

Q1 & Q2 : The excises scenes, so funeeeehhhhhh...
Q3 : Motorcycle ride is cool scenes but for me Viking ride is meaningful scenes. One is so afraid but swallow his pride. One is love the adventures but still wish to have the adventure with her beloved one. It's only couple can understand such things. For best and worse times, it's meaningful if couple can spend it together.
It's not that I'm so cruel to that innocent plate but if it's not around then we just witness one of Spiderman kiss from SoLim couple, hahahaha... The plate is GUILTY! Send it to Azkaban, juseyoooo...
renvic said:Pyong! Good day honeybees/potato heads/solim shipper Since most of use already watch the raw episode by judging all the scene: Here are my advance question of the day for tomorrow 1. What is your favorite kse moment on the latest episode? 2. What is you favorite sjr moment on the latest episode? 3. What is your favorite solim moment on the latest episode? Bonus question: 1. From the rate of 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest, how do you hate the plate? Pyong!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hai,
 just came back from shopping for groceries for this weekend.
Done voted for 6th time at 4.30pm, and then the 7th time at 9pm using my hubby mobile IP Address when we outside and the 8th when i just arrived at home at 10.10pm using my fixed IP Adress (laptop).
Next vote will be 2.20am.
Honeybees keep voting juseyooooo...
Thank you for voting!Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura 36.28%   Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young 7.98%   Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun 28.09%   Wang Jackson and Heo Young Ji 20.61%  

omg..... everyone please just tell me if we already have a second thread...

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM part.2... hehe

being a lurker on in this thread was a thankful things.. really this thread are my short holiday..

maybe anyone in this thread ever have a same problem with me...while we busy at the morning till afternoon with our own business, we actually get busy time at night to just back reading all of ur comment, giggling for great meme's, worderfull drawing skill,beautiiful FMV, n amazing translate n we almost don't have much time to sleep... but i'm still happy gul's its because all of u...

ehem i'm ready for [OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM part.2..

Guest aivzthegreat

Totally in love with their Jeju Trip :x
cjbqshZpq.gif

I totally feel like I'm watching a movie with these scenes..
6lkimb_3k.gif
9v9tR5bUS.gif
dyJbJNCVN.gif
zhABhzEVM.gif

But no, I want them to travel the best tourist spot in the world! Hahaha..Forget about the drama or movie, I want them on a travel show! :D

renvic said:

What I like the most in epi 25.... How they walk before they ride the viking, they don't held hand, jaerim hand not at so eun shoulder or arm, so eun doesn't hold jaerim hand so how can they walk when they are so glued together without any attachment..... I'm using mobile so it hard for me to insert pic huhuhu

Guest LEONomma

I remember wishing for so eun to sit on jae rim's lap upon seeing the picture posted by JR's stylist(the one with two chairs,facing the sea). Daebak! It happened!chincha!!!I did not expect how natural it seemed for them to do that. When rimmie told her to sit on his lap ,eunnie did not hesitate! Ya! You two!too much feeeeels! :x :x :x

And in the BRI,I noticed rimmie was wearing a silver watch. Then he covered it afterwards. Lulu told me it was a gift from eunnie.lol. I can dream right? Ok,gotta go and restock on my oxygen tanks for me to breathe as I rewatch today's episode for the nth time. Pyong!!! 8-} \:D/ =))

Guest HanaElma

@renvic  Pyoung!I always want to answer your question of the day \:D/ ..... but i don t know why i didn t :-? "whatever"  :))I promise..after watching eng sub of today ep i will try to answer your questions :-bd  your posts its deaabak  :D
Pyoung!

PS: Tomorrow is:International-Womens-Day-2013.jpg

Happy 8 march Women's day to all queens :bz  I wish all your days be happy days :xwomens-day-greeting-card-for-8-march2.jp

"i just receive a red flower from one of my work colleague for the women's day :\"> "

Guest zehsillymillie

Ohh...Hi again, chingus (:| 
I fell asleep while re-watching the raw again and I'm awaken by So-Eun's scream while they're cruising the Jeju road :-O 
And waaoow~! 9 more pages and we're done with this first thread *prepares for moving to the new and second Solim thread \:D/
 Seems that this thread will be done by tomorrow after the English Sub was released :)>- 
 Will vote later again~! Happy Saturday/Sunday \:D/  ♥ \:D/

Yesh!! I was thinking hw can they walk leaning onto each other like that?!?! I've neva even seen real couples walk like that before.. if nt enuf trust n coordination - might fall all over the plc!

Totally reminds me of se's leaning photo pose w jr at the candy crush event!!

Maybe they linked hands, not holding hands but linked hands.

Totally in love with their Jeju Trip :x I totally feel like I'm watching a movie with these scenes..But no, I want them to travel the best tourist spot in the world! Hahaha..
Forget about the drama or movie, I want them on a travel show! :D

Thank you for the gifs. Can you make gif when KSE flipped her hair just like an ad. The moment is too funny and cute.

Before we move to our new house, I'd like to tell you all how I love to be in this ship with all the ups and downs..

Reading all of your posts, watching all of the videos, laughing over those beautiful gifs and pictures are as addictive as soli'm couple for me. So, thank you..

I'm not good with words, that's why I rarely post my thought. *besides, all of you have already said it more beautifully *

But, hey.. I'm always around..

Keep doing what you all have been doing..

Love you all.. :)

Guest aivzthegreat

NOTE: I'll be spamming GIFs tonight.. Mianhe~ :D
I just love this moment when JR take a quick look on SE though the mirror :x__Pl6WRJm.gif
A4tV-J40J.gif

Archived