Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tinkiebell

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM: PART 1

http://yurajun.tistory.com/1340 And this about Song Jae Lim, He said he was lost alot his childhood...i havent see the raw today..... imsoeunlove said: Good Solim day chinggus!!!
I just watched the raw video of our Solim's episode and I'm really glad! They are really having fun!:))
I can't get over with So Eun's adlib with her hair and then their photoshoot with Bungbung!!! OMG! & then the time when they wore the diving suit, they're really funny and enthusiastic. They're such a dork having a contest with the flappy diver's footwear (I'm sorry, I don't know how it's called..keke) ^^v And then the viking! It's good that they are together trying things new to them and conquering their fears. :x
I'm glad someone translated some of their conversations...Cheers to 50 years for SOLIM COUPLE!!! :-bd  
BTW, I found out an article about So Eun...when i tried google translator the title says Kim So-eun Song Jae-rim Review/ Kim So-eun boyfriend and past dating experience. Can someone translate this article? Pretty please? 
Here is the link: http://yurajun.tistory.com/1592

Guest nonaz

If most of the people here are getting upset over 'the plate." Hahaha it is cute though. But, I am getting upset over the motorbike ride. Damn it!

Watching Jaerim and Soeun enjoying the ride, make me reminisce those day, where i used to ride a bike with my first love (I had a crush on him) which he is my best friend, Ohhhhh~~~ When we ride, we really enjoying the weather, the thrills while we on the road and we like to having a conversation while we riding, i guess it is because we like the idea of being "close" to each other?? (you know what kind of close that i'm saying about, right?) hehehe Most people around us said they can tell that we actually did had 'some' feeling towards each others but, i guess at that time, both of us is too young, too dumb to realize.Hahaha It happened 9 years ago. And it's been 7 years since the last time we seen each other and to be honest, up to these day i never forget about him and missed him especially on my birthday, because his one day older than me. (We born in the same year, same month but he is in 18th and i'm 19th) :)  Sorry, it may be OT. But, i can't contain myself. Mianheeee~~~ #-o

Then i was thinking about Jaerim and Soeun. For myself, even it is been a long time ago i did that things with him, still if i did or saw something that we used to do together, the memories, the feelings, the thrills sometimes pops up in my mind. Seriously, it is not because i am still in love with that guy, but it is more than the familiarity, the attachment of the events itself. What i am trying to say is, if both Jaerim and Soeun not ended up being with each other (please, that the last things that i can hope) i guess it is not an easy to get rid of  those memories, the feelings, the fondness of each others when they used to do stuff together, it will prolonged in theirs. Well. i might be the only one to have this kind of feeling or thoughts. Hehehe 

But, I heard this before, Hwang bo once said, she feel bad to her future husband or boyfriend because sometimes when she goes to some place or doing some things where she used to do it with hyung Joong, she will think of Hyun Joong at that particular moments. So, that's why i can see some of others couple or individual person in WGM, not so invested because they worries of the possibilities to carried away the feeling even after their finish the show.  

But, These two Jaerim and Soeun. Chinca.... They really different. Arghhhh Its mixed feeling though. But it is definitely a good feelings. ;) ;;)

Wow I feel pity for the plate that used to cover Jae Rim's face :)) It being hate by all honeybees in this ship :)) 10 pages left

What I like the most in epi 25....

How they walk before they ride the viking, they don't held hand, jaerim hand not at so eun shoulder or arm, so eun doesn't hold jaerim hand so how can they walk when they are so glued together without any attachment..... I'm using mobile so it hard for me to insert pic huhuhu

I dont have pic but if my eyes are not deceiving me its look like sjr and kse are holding hands but the hands are inside the pocket of sjr jacket

@perigigi‌ thanks for answering back 10 pages to go =D>

Guest lostinjane

@mizcheesy @LoveMyWookie in ''im innocent team'' everyone has the same status, no director..new members are always welcomed..u two are good :) there are a lot of new potential members... they are recognizable cause they all say ''im innocent'' hahahahah  
their speciality: pyeontae lines and then being shy like this (''(kyaaaaa ottokehhh  what did i say?'')
img] (credit to the owner)

another SOLIM CUT link in HD : [720p] 150307 WGM SOLIM CUT Ep 25 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2iwoes_720p- cr.anann9 
Happy watching honeybees =]

Guest mizcheesy

lostinjane said: @mizcheesy @LoveMyWookie in ''im innocent team'' everyone has the same status, no director..new members are always welcomed..u two are good :) there are a lot of new potential members... they are recognizable cause they all say ''im innocent'' hahahahah  
their speciality: pyeontae lines and then being shy like this (''(kyaaaaa ottokehhh  what did i say?'')

(credit to the owner)

@renvic, yohooooooooo... 
Thank you for "5 Things I hate about the plate" hahahaha... Now an innocent plate becomes the most talk thing in SoLim forum, hahahaha... Well, the plate isn't innocent anymore since it kissed by Jae Rim, hahahaha...
Oh, I hate you, Plate! Mian-hae~~

Guest MeganeNeko

renvic

said: Pyong! Good day honeybees/potato heads/solim shipper Since most of use already watch the raw episode by judging all the scene: Here are my advance question of the day for tomorrow 1. What is your favorite kse moment on the latest episode? 2. What is you favorite sjr moment on the latest episode? 3. What is your favorite solim moment on the latest episode? Bonus question: 1. From the rate of 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest, how do you hate the plate? Pyong!

Hi @mieqa
Yes, this forum won't called LTE for nothing, in next 9 pages we will reach 2000 pages. My biggest fear now that after I wake up in the morning and login to Soompi, then SoLim forum odiega? hahahaha.... Just kidding, another Honeybees is already prepare details for 2nd thread. :-)
Bung-bung lost-bro named Bing-bing? hahahaha, in Chinese, bing bing is girl name. Ottohke? 
When it comes to SoLim couple, any pictures will be masterpiece. Both are model and they have strong chemistry. And today episode becomes so special because after 2AM scandal SoLim couple remains as Couple that stole our heart from the beginning their journey in WGM.
Spazzing with us more, Pretty... :-D 

Just get to know that Ja Malone is British fragrance queen....Ms Malone is 51 years old...She was in Singapore yesterday for HSBC Women Leader's Forum 2015....she shared her experience as woman entrepreneur...she is breast cancer survivor!

10pagess again omg omg..

I don't want this thread closed huaaaa

haaaha

to much memory in here :( lol

I hope I can post on 2000pages later hahahaha

today eps daebak !!

I see soeun very happy on jeju trip after....

I wanna say thx to wgm staff and jaerim..

Now soeun can smile again..

Thx for protect her ^^

Next week preview...

Is soeun really want kiss jaerim ?

I mean...

Really real ?

Hahhahaa

Why must cucumber kiss ?

I want real kiss !! Or cheeks kiss for the 1st its okay hahhaa

I know jaerim who endure it about kiss from the allure photoshoot .

Wkwkkww

Is Solim every eps have a mini photoshoot ?

I bet their phone is full of private photo hahahahaa

I watch jongah and their save memory selca on wg..

But Solim have Manny selca and photo private I want them make a photobook !!

Honey beesss dont forget to vote Solim ^^

@innasalvatore‌ well that plate will be soon a "legend" if this thread is naaver search i guess our top 1 will be plate and im afraid we might reach 2000 because of that plate =))

@meganeko thanks any b1 crusader the green eyed monster return is that your version of your evil alter ego. Just kidding =))

renvic said:

What I like the most in epi 25....

How they walk before they ride the viking, they don't held hand, jaerim hand not at so eun shoulder or arm, so eun doesn't hold jaerim hand so how can they walk when they are so glued together without any attachment..... I'm using mobile so it hard for me to insert pic huhuhu

Q1 & Q2 : The excises scenes, so funeeeehhhhhh...
Q3 : Motorcycle ride is cool scenes but for me Viking ride is meaningful scenes. One is so afraid but swallow his pride. One is love the adventures but still wish to have the adventure with her beloved one. It's only couple can understand such things. For best and worse times, it's meaningful if couple can spend it together.
It's not that I'm so cruel to that innocent plate but if it's not around then we just witness one of Spiderman kiss from SoLim couple, hahahaha... The plate is GUILTY! Send it to Azkaban, juseyoooo...
renvic said:Pyong! Good day honeybees/potato heads/solim shipper Since most of use already watch the raw episode by judging all the scene: Here are my advance question of the day for tomorrow 1. What is your favorite kse moment on the latest episode? 2. What is you favorite sjr moment on the latest episode? 3. What is your favorite solim moment on the latest episode? Bonus question: 1. From the rate of 1 to 10 and 10 is the highest, how do you hate the plate? Pyong!

Hai,
 just came back from shopping for groceries for this weekend.
Done voted for 6th time at 4.30pm, and then the 7th time at 9pm using my hubby mobile IP Address when we outside and the 8th when i just arrived at home at 10.10pm using my fixed IP Adress (laptop).
Next vote will be 2.20am.
Honeybees keep voting juseyooooo...
Thank you for voting!Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Yura 36.28%   Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young 7.98%   Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun 28.09%   Wang Jackson and Heo Young Ji 20.61%  

omg..... everyone please just tell me if we already have a second thread...

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM part.2... hehe

being a lurker on in this thread was a thankful things.. really this thread are my short holiday..

maybe anyone in this thread ever have a same problem with me...while we busy at the morning till afternoon with our own business, we actually get busy time at night to just back reading all of ur comment, giggling for great meme's, worderfull drawing skill,beautiiful FMV, n amazing translate n we almost don't have much time to sleep... but i'm still happy gul's its because all of u...

ehem i'm ready for [OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun ☾ The LTE Couple ☽ WGM part.2..

@crunchyroll you are honeybee indeed infected by jae rim cheesyness :D

@innasalvatore‌ wow in azkaban i hope that plate will meet lot of dementors in azkaban wahahhh

Guest aivzthegreat

Totally in love with their Jeju Trip :x
cjbqshZpq.gif

I totally feel like I'm watching a movie with these scenes..
6lkimb_3k.gif
9v9tR5bUS.gif
dyJbJNCVN.gif
zhABhzEVM.gif

But no, I want them to travel the best tourist spot in the world! Hahaha..Forget about the drama or movie, I want them on a travel show! :D