[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Yayyyyyy!!! So many posts! :D 

Welcome back @mygirls!! We missed you so much!! Hope you had an awesome vacation!! :) and Guinea pig? Awwww!  NICE!! :D she must be so thrilled!! She must have been a good child this year, for Santa to bring her such a cute gift :) 

Oh and her IG.. :D wonder who she was with when she took that picture. Hearts in the clouds.. Just saying.. ;) :phew:

I miss @mujay too! I hope she comes back soon too!

@Yuan_IX.. Yea..i know.. :( sigh.. It's just you and I here, most of the time these days. Let's spam the thread with Darling pictures!! :) 

I wish there was more news of them together..as it is, we'll be hearing less about them, together as a couple, after he goes to China..sigh :( 

Wishing everyone a happy new year. 

For me, I'm counting my last days of work at my old job, so it is looooooong boring days with all the time on the planet! Things will start getting hectic from next week as I start my new job on Monday.. Sigh. *bittersweet feelings*

P.S: @mygirls!! I love Meghan Trainor :D she has an awesome voice!images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLkcUa_naCsCK9YtBM9Zh

This was them wishing us Happy 2015..sigh..how time flies!! :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS62nLkisBn_lVPfoiEmkG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqHgMLr2xUemnW7zz2oJV

• Like 11

Guest Yuan_IX

Photo from jongshin_addict

Credit rightful owner / as tagged - thanks!!

--------

@mygirls - The lyrics of that song is beautiful "love you like I'm gonna lose you….love without regrets"….so  true to cherish every moments together coz you will never know what happen tomorrow.

@mujay - you're around hehe…..mygirls is back from her vacation now so I hope you will make your comeback soon. I hope we can all spazz together like before….I'm still free now but soon will be back to my busy life again so come out dear…miss your bubbly posts.

@pinocchioash_stv - yes, let's just spam this thread with anything about them that make us happy.

@joan0011 - yes, I'm ok with JS posting anything really like you said it's best with a pic like SH or even Saja.

Guest Yuan_IX

Credit may.a.darling IG

^^ her version of NOYB lolol

---------------

@longoverdue - haven't seen you post in a long while dear… .it's long over due now hehe…miss everyone in here.

wuaah......i miss you all:bawling:...cos mygirls appear so...i pop up to say hello to all my lovely gal's here...:blush:....to whom...who love our darling ...come celebrate new year in this tread...don't miss Rania...''so'....(pssst...everyone....don't tell rania i call her ...okey...i still get shaken whenever mentioned her name...but what i must do..?..she is our spy to brought the brighten news here.....i thought she is been busy with her new tread.. :dissapointed: ) tomorow...maybe ...kkkk.,                 To,Yuan...lol...you girl, you do good job with all your posting...did you prepare another name for next year:phew:....i will wait your gift on thursday night..:P..@mygirls,you always nice wherever you appear..such cute mother...you must be beauty like your post..and good mother for your little girl,....@pinocchioash_stv...dear friend writernim..don't lost your grip..be streghten with your heart...i worry see you always get sick...go to excercise..ok...be happy with the new job....@aydenJ..where have you been...are you pass your scholarship....hope you got it...faighting....@irenetan...you really busy with the new tread...thank for your kind words...@mariejose..study hard...don't forget to post here..when you have time...and @juana nice see you here...seldom see you posting here...finally you decided to active.....and for all darling lovers...don't leave this tread ...:blush: ..because samchoon new project!!....and happy new year........forget to @linda_kim.thank for your cute words. little girl...did your mother love darling badly like me too...@gingerJ,is good you live in china..so we can get news  up date about JS new project...fast and fresh.....and hope SH approved her...new project soon...miss both of them in small screen....:flushed:

• Like 9

Guest Yuan_IX

credit kwonsyra02 IG

---------

@Mujay - YAY …WELCOME BACK!!! :heart: DON’T HOLD BACK ANYMORE….Well, if I don't forget my too secure password lol and if Soompi doesn't prevent me from login in….

Guest Yuan_IX

JUST FOR FUN: Lee Jong Suk * Park Shin Hye * Kim Woo Bin - cuteness overload

imagejpg4_zpsc71b2692.jpg

Spoiler

imagejpg1_zpsdbfdac1a.jpg

Spoiler

LOL JS couldn't breathe for a long time now hehe

1%201_zpsnmoufcnh.gif

AND What about kissing her lol

tumblr_nhgoynVU9f1tkq3l4o1_250.gif

tumblr_myqzo9HHao1siqvhio5_250.gif

Credit rightful owner of pics/gif used in this post. Thanks!

-----------

@LovingThis - miss your presence in here…hope you have had a wonderful time with family and will find time to post when you're less busy.

@Sandy5959 & @IreneTan - off course I must not leave you girls out….please also post your sweet revenge in here too when you get a chance...this thread needs that kind of posting style too lol :-)

48 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

0Bwq1tbdeTmQoSFo1ZEJ0TDh6TTA.gif

tumblr_nhilx61Bbr1stmypwo2_r1_400.gif

Lee_Jong_Suk_and_Park_Shin_Hye.gif

No matter how many times I see the gifs from the SBS awards, they always make me smile. 

I mean, LOOK AT THEM! :D So ruddy cute! 

Her smile and his.. Sigh. 

They can turn a blind person into a shipper, with the chemistry that they share. :wub:

• Like 11

Whoooaaaaa everyone is here :D this thread is alive again :D i'm very happy.. even though i can't post as much as i want to because i'm so busy preparing for my exams but i never forget to check what's going on from time to time !! I hope it remains always like this !! I miss our darling so so so bad ... i miss seeing them together so much  :'(  :'(  :'( millet please listen to my prayers and keep them both for 2016.. rapido and mvio plz make another cf with both of them in it ... i wish we can have them together in a movie premiere or an event or anything !!! I misss them sooooooo baddd!!!

Ps can anyone tell me where is our samchoon .. like seriously where is he ??? He's been mia for so long on sns, no updates, no events .. at least shin hye posted yesterday and we know she's hanging around with friends and so but jong suk is so absent lately ! Preparing himself for his new role maybe ??

And hearing that shin hye is going to attend the sbs award .. my heart aches huhuhu i just remembered last year ceremony with both of them .. i remember how i was dying to watch it live but it kept lagging and i almost broke my laptop hahaha.. i remember all the gifs and the fancam and all our spazzing in pinocchio thread .. woow i miss those days so much !!!!  

• Like 10

@Rania Zeid @Yuan_IX thanks for Keeping this thread breathing

Hi @mujay glad you're here again. Hope you had a blast vacation. 

I'm preparing for my presentation & evaluation now so i don't have the luxury to spaz here as much as before. Even so i'll consistently visit the thread. So wish me luck!

being fan for ljs really teaches us to be patient. Don't you think so @pinocchioash_stv? I guess, he's preoccupied with spending the last few days of 2015 with his beloved before being busy next year. When both are MIA, they really mind their own business thus they have to stay low...( how low? Well lets leave it to your imagination!! ** oppps this sounds kinda perve **)

@mygirls good to have you here again mommy! 

And to the other members too ( i'm sorry for not mentioning everybody's name) thanks for being here & support this thread 

Hoping for a more successful year in 2016 to all... May we & our darling be bless with love, health & happiness for many many years to come

HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance

Ps: i still cant attach pic & emoticons here...why sooompi?

@ marie jose,let's cried..together....:bawling:..i miss pinocchio time too...seem everybody...went to vacation...that's way our tread.bit quite..but seen one by one appear feeling relief...now...talk about JS new project... very interest...i like 30'S, era...all the man wear tuxedo..with clean cute hair...:D and they act like half gentelman and gangster...;) so excited(i should wacth my Godfather collections again)..hope the production tim, invite uri In ha to.be quest/cameo to be his first love...(so cliche.kkk)....remaind me her favourite actress is A, hepburn..great actress in 30's ,...miss them badly so let's delulu....just  imagine Shamcoon with black suit, tiny moustache.poker face.:rolleyes:and his In ha dressed in white longskirt.tempting smile..but dead glance look.....lol....i must stop now before yuan landed me to reality....lol..:blush:

• Like 10

@aydenJ I like the way you are thinking :D we are such pervs! Sukie has taught us literally that "Love is patient and kind." Sigh. As much as I love the fact that they both love their privacy, I feel sad for us shippers.. Sigh.. But its okay.. We all love them anywayyy!!

@mujay aaaaaaissshhhh!! I didnt know Shin Hye likes Audrey Hepburn! I'm such a big fan of hers that I even have a framed poster of one of her movies in my bedroom :) and I just imagined Jong Suk the way you described...my o my *fans herself* I think a part of me fainted like one of those thirties women..someone bring me my smelling salts!! :P 

@MarieJose.. Aww you!! Study well little one!! :) *hugs*

Here's another Sukie-ShinHye spam!! :D 

pinocchio-otp3_zpsf2262abe.jpg?w=480&h=4

• Like 10