[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@dramafan100 what about london? Or hawaii? Or busan? How was it in phuket thailand... When they were in 'contemplating' 'courting' stage?? What kind of man js is when he is 'persuing' the girl he likes? How was sassy sh when she is being courted by her own close friend?? This tom has been chasing jerry around the globe and how did they end up in each other's arm? I'm too blunt to think as creative as our writer-nim 

Guest yuan19900

Past facts from ShinHye but may still be very valid today :-)

(Cr: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub (English translation) via anjellholic tumblr)

Nickname when you were young? Shin-ji, or just Shin Hye

(Me: Curious too what JongSuk would call you these days…ShinHye-ya? Or something else)

What kind of mother would you like to become? A friend-like mother, a mother without anything bad to hide from her kids 

(Me: No doubt she will be an excellent mother for her children and will be a role model for other mothers too!)

Which part of your body do you think is the most attractive? Eyes

(Me: Just love her big and expressive eyes)

tumblr_ni6moyv7Lu1tys259o3_540.gif

Favorite fashion items? Hats and sport shoes

(Me: She may have other fashion items she like but I believe she still loves hats very much. Someone should or may have bought "hats" for her as gifts too…just a thought hehe)

What’s on your mind now? Wanting to see Bongji and Nori

(Me: Yes, we should know she loves her 2 puppies very much and they are pretty much on her mind, you see them on her IG posts many times…..who knows maybe 2 other puppies are on her mind too these days lol…she could have been looking for puppies clothes in Paris for all 4 puppies….true or not I'm just guessing randomly for fun)

yFYlxgU.gif

What do you wear when you sleep? T-shirts and shorts

(Me: comfort is her style…ShinHye is a simple girl and loves casual wears at home)

If you can go back in time, when do you want to go back to? I just want to have the memories I have now

(Me: I love how she answered this question. I interpreted this as "Living in the present the way she wants to live her life and then cherishing these memories in the future when she looks back at them"…)

Favourite animals? Dogs, cats, I like all animals

(Me: Wonderful to know ShinHye loves people and animals too)

First kiss? Ahh please don’t ask~

(Me: Excellent answer! Why would she wants to declare to the world about her private life especially her "first kiss"… sometimes there are things that we just don't freely share and this is one examples of those things....however there is a first kiss between SH & JS that I will always remember in Pinocchio)

couple-gif-kdrama-kiss-Favim.com-2355135

Wedding location? Outdoors garden

(Me: How lovely and romantic that can be….can you just imagine a beautiful blue sky, fragrant flowers scents, bird-chirping, a smiling sun to witness her wedding day with her special someone she treasures with all her heart)

What does your family call you? “Tanglanggu” (meaning my preciuos daughter)

(Me: Wonderful….how to say my precious wife hehe…)

When arguing, will you be the first to apologize? Depends on the situation

(Me: Smart girl! Why would you apologize first if you are not in the wrong…)

What usually appears on your report card? “Shin Hye’s relationship with friends is very good”

(Me: She is still that same girl I know when I became her fan. She loves people and she cherish her friends. She is a lovely and friendly friend to JongSuk too. They are now termed "close friends" and that's all that matter to me. A love relationship will always start of as "friend" to meet and get to know more about the other person before you take another step.)

Proudest item in your room? Bongji and Nori

(Me: Her puppies are like her friends and kids to her because they give her love and happiness….Perhaps, JongSuk's puppies are also his proudest items in his room too these days…)

8.gif

Cr: owners of gifs and pics in this post

Guest yuan19900

CACTUS song recommended from ShinHye

Did I say I love the song "Cactus" song….It has a very sad lyrics but still I love this song very much. It's soothing to listen to, the lyrics maybe sad but it's touching…sometimes it makes you connect to your past experiences, the loves, pains, joys you have….the emotions that you have deep inside….

Because I listen to this song, it's in my favourite playlist but when I listen to it, it doesn't mean that I'm not happy. I am happy even now when I'm posting this post with this song I'm listening to this very minute.

"At the heart of the blues is not melancholy, but a strange and worldly joy." - Ian McEwan

Cr: owner

CACTUS song recommended from ShinHye

Did I say I love the song "Cactus" song….It has a very sad lyrics but still I love this song very much. It's soothing to listen to, the lyrics maybe sad but it's touching…sometimes it makes you connect to your past experiences, the loves, pains, joys you have….the emotions that you have deep inside….

Because I listen to this song, it's in my favourite playlist but when I listen to it, it doesn't mean that I'm not happy. I am happy even now when I'm posting this post with this song I'm listening to this very minute.

"At the heart of the blues is not melancholy, but a strange and worldly joy." - Ian McEwan

Cr: owner

i love this too,her taste of music is excellent,from her post  i have many favourit now:)but one i respect her most is her beautiful mind.

• Like 6

@yuan19900 you always have magic card in your hands..did you trun be another guardian for this tread...;)usually Rania done it...lol seem everybody longing to our samchoon...he gone nowhere...hope magic moment happen in 29 oct.:wub:

I ageee! But Even if nothing happens.. I hope both of them are okay..and still friends if not anything else.

@yuan19900, your post made my terrible day a tad bit better.. Just like @Dramafan100 s new update.. I love this thread! 

Sigh. Now I'll just get back to my stupid drawings now. There are Mondays when murdering the boss feels like the best idea ever!!

:(

• Like 4

Guest yuan19900

tumblr_myqt9c77Zu1stmypwo1_250.gif

^^ JS and his quirky speech lol....now he's growing his hair too, adopted 2 puppies and other personal business so more reasons to tell his company he is taking almost a year off work...

tumblr_myqzo9HHao1siqvhio5_250.gif

^^ LOL SH cutie....JS is just too unbearably cute for you too huh? SH: "I can't believe he actually said that in his acceptance speech. I'm hopelessly don't know what to do with that guy. He is too unpredictable at times"...hehe

cr owners of gifs

@Mujay

I'm writing this post with good intention and it may sound like reading a "psychology book" like you said but I just want to give you a different perspective of how I look at things, so don't feel offended or sensitive because I may interpret things differently from you ok?

With regards to Sad Songs that ShinHye sometimes posts

I don't know the "real" reasons for them because only SH will know. To me, it could be just a "song" she likes and so she recommends them to her fans, sometimes she posts a song because it may relate to her next project (i.e. someone she may corporate with for her next song), sometimes because of her brother, sometimes because it may touch her heart-string, maybe someone recommended to her, maybe she found a new artist/indie band she likes, and sometimes "just because…."  I wouldn't think too much about it….an optimist will find a lyric and connect the meaning in his/her favour, a realist will not think much about the song, a pessimist will thing the opposite of the optimist.

Reading fanfics and watching dramas

I watched many dramas since young but I can tell you I may start some but never finish them because the stories may not flow, had a 360 degrees changed or the development of the characters just got worst etc to how I had hope for. I rather stopped watching those dramas than torture myself to finish them.

I rarely read fanfics, only since Pinocchio I have read a few fanfics relating to Pinocchio or darling couple. I do not know exactly what is going on with Dramafan100 fanfics that got you all upset. To be honest, a fanfic is just a make-believe stories, written by a person with an imagination/creativity. Just like I explained with watching dramas, reading fanfic is the same with me too (even though I'm not an avid fan of fanfics). I had to stop reading Pinocchio_stv's fanfic because of the plot change since I love the 2 characters in there but they are already killed off (sorry Pinocchio_stv I don't mean to offend you by this but it's just my honest opinion). So dear, just stop reading fanfics that will give you negative feelings is my advice...

Mujay, if "HTS" is what makes you upset then just don't read that fanfic dear. I don't read that fanfic too. It's your choice to read/watch/like something. The same with Dramafan100, she can write anything that she likes too. We all have our choices. I think I may know why you are upset re "HTS", it's a controversy topic for sure. But you know what, I'm glad JS has tried even that role. Not many people do that. I even want him to play a really evil guy too in a "movie" of course.

Anti-fans

To be honest, ShinHye and JongSuk have anti-fans. Did you read that link I provided about fandom and anti-fans. I think that was a really good post written by a Korean. Anti-fans just spread "hates" whereas true fans will spread "loves". That's the different. No matter what, the anti-fans will always find something bad to say about JS or SH "just because". Do you waste time to reason with them? I will say, you can try but if the anti-fans are persistent, they will ignore your reasons so I will say just ignore those slandering/bashing remarks (i.e. don't waste your precious time on them) or just report them. But this world is made up of at least 80% good people so there is still hope in this world. We can only pity and pray for goodness from those senseless people, because they are missing out knowing what love & happiness is.

Sorry if my post offend anyone reading this. It's just my perspective so you either share them or don't because we are born different.

Hello guys. I don't usually post as I still have a beef with the new Soompi-it sometimes kicks me out or don't let me write my POV's :D . I think the latest song posted by Shin Hye doesn't necessarily reflect her mood or state of mind. Maybe Tei, the singer is just part of her vast circle of friends and she is just supporting him. Please check the insta post of her other best friend @iammeeso supporting this singer before Shin Hye. Our girl is awesome that way. She is very supportive of her friends and also the music is good to listen to. :)

So let us not over analyze things because don't we also like listening to songs even though the lyrics is not to our taste but the voice of the singer and melody is good? I mean personally, I can't help moving along to " tweak like Miley" even though I find the lyrics offensive :P:D let us enjoy shipping our darling couple without putting stress to ourselves. just missing the other half of this couple. Jongsuk ah.... Remember the social media? Common our dear boy.... Press a shutter and posttttt......

• Like 13

Agree sometimes when w listen to the song its not the meaning of the song that catshes us most of the time but uts the melody or the rythym. So lets not think that the song shinhye posted is related to her feelings. Most of the time is to support her friends who sing the song. And just me its just i find the song pleasing to the ears without understanding the meaning of the lyrics. We just pray and hope that their relstionship will have a solid foundation. The best relationship starts from friendship.

• Like 9

Look, since I was on JS thread and I saw @Rania posted this and I liked it so much so I borrowed it from her.:D..and thanks to the owner for this lovely gif that we can never take our eyes off of..:lol:  Maybe they are doing this on their down time..:lol::lol::lol:..

tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co1_400.giftumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co2_400.gif
tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co3_400.giftumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co5_400.gif
tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co6_400.giftumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co7_400.gif
tumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co8_400.giftumblr_nwtgbvuv1C1u7iq0co9_400.gif
Cr:  g0ahe4d
Edited by mygirls
  • Like 16