[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

PSH and LJS getting Prime Minister awards.

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hi Hi DramaFan100 :wub:

Mujay got me all curious with her non-stop guessing of the DramaFan100 from AsianFanics Paradise Island. I've now turned into a curious cat LOL…

I know you straight out denied all involvement and provided "Rania" and "Him" as the targets to go after. Rania has denied it and vaguely said it's all DramaFan's doing (the 100 dropped off and no home mentioned either) and Mujay confirmed (or pretended) it is impossible for a "HE" to be a writer of that fanfics lol….

But I can't help but noticed the dots separators "….." you use in this post and the similarity in the FanFics by DramaFan100 writer-nim, whom seems to be an avid fan of JS too. There is a hilarious naughty scene in chapter1 that reminded me of JS icharacter in "Hot Yong Bloods" hehe… I also know you are an excellent writer from the other thread. Also, you're not a shipper but more like coming here to help maintain order in this ship and give hope to the darlings in here so I also though just "perhaps/maybe" since JS doesn't have a project yet you wanted to share some funny stories with us through writing fanfic to brighten up the mood , sometimes effected in here.

I thought I let you know anyway what's on my mind hehe…perhaps it's not you since you said so already.

-------------

PS: Just another one of my weird thought to connect things….this time the dot dot dot thingy LOL…

@Mujay - again …. You added another person onto your guess list. I thought I cleared them all off for you yesterday heheh….. WHO NOW?

@yuan19900.since dramafan100 herself denied so full of my memory i construc to scannig all posting before..seem i found her..but not sure yet.lol,and you know we have the newbie with good wraiting talent too,(pinocchioash_)her writing is decent,she write more delicate in exspresion term,i think she capable be true writer,her softness you can feel a long the line..even the 'ml' term .lol..i wonder how old she is?..so brave writing the bed scene..kkkk;)..this diferent with dear writernim,she has fresh jokel line..i memorize all her  line and potrait the scene vividly...(actualy easy to us to imply their story in our imagination because their story about our lovely darling):wub:but why till now they both forgot  to up date new chapter.?..lol..did i sound grumpy?.....@aydenj..i.love that line too ..their deep love ,make our heart wrenching,when they a part...(i borrow this line from dear writer friend)

• Like 7

Congratulations to Jongsuk & Shinhye ssi as one of recognized Hallyu movers!!!

It's about time and finally we'll get to see both in same stage. :crazy:

I will take the 1 Billion USD and provide funds for 2-3 new dramas (currently being written by some awesome fans) for our adorable STARS to appear on screen for as many episode as needed (so writer-nims hehe add as many chapters as needed). Let's not take up all the funds, some will also go to sponsor the Darling members  in this house (200+ of them :wub:) to attend all FM's (flight, accommodations, tickets included) of these 2 adorable stars with front row seats so we can drool and may get a chance to play and hugs with the cuties. The remaining funds will be invested so there will always be funds available to feed our appetites of Darling Couple hehe…:lol:

Hope you like me idea hehe….

The choice is yours. Tell us which you'd choose using hashtag #1BillionWords

12063307_992875814102734_137270438249428

CR. http://bit.ly/1QBzZzU

high 5 @yuan19900! i like your idea. I'd definitely take $1 Billion too. I will offer large sum to Jongsukkie to kiss me of course :w00t: and if he refused.. i will be the one to kiss him whether he likes it or not :lol: at least if he reported me, i will silenced them all with money :crazy:

Then hopefully, he will still let me cover his & his lovable close friend /my baby Shinhye's wedding as well as their honeymoon expenses.:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Plus all Darling shipper here are entitled to join their wedding event in person & free of charge. Those who wanna go, register now and make sure to keep up your health. I'm afraid many can't breath and collapse in excitement :P right @samane68  *joke* don't die yet after seeing Darling sit together *wink* *wink*  We will not tag along on their honeymoon though. :D 

moe.jpg

babygirl, that's sexy of you i hope you know that. I'm sure " that someone special" is really aware and appreciates your sexy body, though he finds you all being smart is sexier :)

?id=3566X615606&site=soompi.com&xs=1&isj

Shinhye ah...why are you so happy with that guy?? If Tom will see this, he will get upset. I thought cars are yours and his spot :crazy:

kidding aside, i love your laugh there :)

P.S. "pink haze" and "my piece of forever" are stuck in my head. Shout out to Dramafan100 & pinocchioAsh:wub:

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 11

Lee Jong Suk And IU Will Be Honored At The Korean Popular Culture Awards

BY Adrienne Stanley | Oct 21, 2015 09:44 AM EDT

Lee Jong Suk will be honored by the Prime Minister at the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.

Lee Jong Suk and IU will be honored by the prime minister at the 2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards. 

According to a report published by OSEN, the two stars are confirmed honorees at a ceremony that will be attended by some of the hottest stars in Korean entertainment. 

IU, who is preparing for her highly anticipated musical comeback on October 23 with "Chat-Shire," will receive recognition for accomplishments in both music and drama.

In 2015, she made a strong impact with her portrayal of Cindy, a child star who becomes disillusioned with the Korean pop industry, in the KBS weekend drama, "Producer." She also garnered positive attention for her work with Park Myung Soo on the "Infinite Challenge" music festival special release, "God's-G." 

Lee Jong Suk continues to emerge as one of the leading actors in their 20's. Through his work on series like "Pinocchio," he has become a popular star with domestic audiences and abroad, making him one of the leaders of the Korean Wave. 

His "Pinocchio" co-star Park Shin Hye will also be in attendance along with mother-to-be Jun Ji Hyun, who continues to lead the Hallyu Wave through projects like "Assassination" and "My Love from the Star." Entertainment insiders expect both actresses to receive awards, but their honors have yet to be confirmed. 

The popular actresses will be joined by JYJ, girl groups April, Kara and Click-B. 

The Korean Pop Culture Awards were created to recognize the accomplishments of artists who make a positive impact on the popular culture of Korea. Artists are honored with several titles including the Culture Medal, the Presidential Citation, as well as, awards from the Prime Minister and Cultural Minister. 

Honorees are selected from a pool of 30 candidates, in five categories, including an award from the Korean Creative Content Agency (KOCCA). 

The 2015 Korean Popular Culture And Arts Awards will be held on October 29, with live broadcast for international viewers through Naver's V app. 

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/101708/20151021/lee-jong-suk-and-iu-will-be-honored-at-the-korean-popular-culture-awards.htm

• Like 13

I'm not to late to celebrate the AWESOME NEWS....Both are getting an award on the 29th and both are attending....(my hope)...Both in one frame...OH i'm so delighted...JS ah and SH congradulations you both are AMAZING...(please sit next to each other K)...:D

The IG SH posted of two birds....She's telling the other one, "baby you need to go back to work" gently stroking him...:lol: (just me and my own thinking in the morning, it just sounds good to me):D

@Everyone, still curious about the writer.....It could be a dual fanfic...:lol:

CONGRATULATIONS DARLING>>>>So proud of you both for representing your country...;)

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 9

Seems like October 29 will be a happy day for the Darlings!!!Congratulations to both Jongsuk and Shinhye!!! So happy and proud that they will be recognized by their government for their contributions to their country! Hopefully, they'll attend the award ceremony and not be awkward with each other in front of other people...

• Like 11

@Rania, why you have to ruin our mood....not siting together....its okay SH can sit on JS lap...:lol:....better yet, fan account...we need lots of fan account...a stare, wink, smile, the look its fine with me...no need for interactions..:D., interaction and holding hands would be a bonus:lol: (just to make me feel good this morning);)...because already happy they will be together and supporting each other there....:D

• Like 10

no jongsuk and shinhye and iu are all in the same category. prime minister award.

ksh and lmh received it last year so they are not attending. 

it's not broadcast so we won't see darling sitting together but they will be on stage together.

I'm going to die... this time of sadness :tears:

@samane68, please don't die...you are one of our photoshop talents. We need you to make them sit together if they are being arranged to sit apart.:P

@litost & Rania, thank you for sharing the wonderful news. My heart is already leaping by just simply knowing that they'll be at the same award ceremony. So happy for them to be able to receive such an honour. 

Hmm...is the government shipping them as well?:D 

• Like 8

@LovingThis, the government shipping them????? You are so cute...They deserve it, and the government is recognizing their contribution to Korea and Asia...I'm beyond proud....Well deserved...I'm soooo happy to be part of this journey with them.

Please let me know when it will start or if it will be live...I will be awake early morning 2-3 am or 4-5 am I don't care, I  will  witness their award....:D

• Like 7

@LovingThis, the government shipping them????? You are so cute...They deserve it, and the government is recognizing their contribution to Korea and Asia...I'm beyond proud....Well deserved...I'm soooo happy to be part of this journey with them.

Please let me know when it will start or if it will be live...I will be awake early morning 2-3 am or 4-5 am I don't care, I  will  witness their award....:D

Well...government should encourage their citizens to marry young & populate the country:lol: (like with junior JSs & SHs)

Yes, hope to catch it live too...hopefully not when I'm working:(

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye will attend ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’

Oct 21, 2015

35e7bd3cce28442a946d1746fe80e187_99_20151021105705.jpg

It has been reported that actress Park Shin Hye who has become a representative Hallyu icon in Korea and beyond thanks to her popular dramas in recent years, will be attending this year’s ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.’

Park Shin Hye will attend the ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which will be held on October 29th at the National Theater of Korea.

Many have speculated that Park Shin Hye is likely to receive the Prime Minister Commendation, for contributing to the spread of Hallyu in Asia.

The ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which is jointly organized by the South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), is held annually to honor those who have contributed to the development and spread of Hallyu.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Source: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/10/21/park-shin-hye-will-attend-2015-korean-popular-culture-and-arts-awards/

• Like 12

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mujay got me all curious with her non-stop guessing of the DramaFan100 from AsianFanics Paradise Island. I've now turned into a curious cat LOL…

I know you straight out denied all involvement and provided "Rania" and "Him" as the targets to go after. Rania has denied it and vaguely said it's all DramaFan's doing (the 100 dropped off and no home mentioned either) and Mujay confirmed (or pretended) it is impossible for a "HE" to be a writer of that fanfics lol….

But I can't help but noticed the dots separators "….." you use in this post and the similarity in the FanFics by DramaFan100 writer-nim, whom seems to be an avid fan of JS too. There is a hilarious naughty scene in chapter1 that reminded me of JS icharacter in "Hot Yong Bloods" hehe… I also know you are an excellent writer from the other thread. Also, you're not a shipper but more like coming here to help maintain order in this ship and give hope to the darlings in here so I also though just "perhaps/maybe" since JS doesn't have a project yet you wanted to share some funny stories with us through writing fanfic to brighten up the mood , sometimes effected in here.

I thought I let you know anyway what's on my mind hehe…perhaps it's not you since you said so already.

-------------

PS: Just another one of my weird thought to connect things….this time the dot dot dot thingy LOL…

@Mujay - again …. You added another person onto your guess list. I thought I cleared them all off for you yesterday heheh….. WHO NOW?

@yuan19900.since dramafan100 herself denied so full of my memory i construc to scannig all posting before..seem i found her..but not sure yet.lol,and you know we have the newbie with good wraiting talent too,(pinocchioash_)her writing is decent,she write more delicate in exspresion term,i think she capable be true writer,her softness you can feel a long the line..even the 'ml' term .lol..i wonder how old she is?..so brave writing the bed scene..kkkk;)..this diferent with dear writernim,she has fresh jokel line..i memorize all her  line and potrait the scene vividly...(actualy easy to us to imply their story in our imagination because their story about our lovely darling):wub:but why till now they both forgot  to up date new chapter.?..lol..did i sound grumpy?.....@aydenj..i.love that line too ..their deep love ,make our heart wrenching,when they a part...(i borrow this line from dear writer friend)

hehehe.. Omo!! :P i just have a good imagination. *hides face and blushes* annnd I read a lot!! :) Sorry for being late with the update! In India its festival time, so I was busy running around with my mum! I'll write now ..and hopefully make the next chapter an M rated one ;)   :P *blush*

P.S. : I'm 26 :( 

• Like 9

@pinocchioash_stv i've been waiting for your next update since morning and now it's late here in my country but i'll keep waiting because i know it's worth it  ... and with the last infomation you provided about how the chapter is gonna be ... well i just hope you'll make it quick ( i mean the uploading thing not the chapter daaaahh ) ... in fact i'm hoping it'll be the longest chapter hahahhh *excuse my pervy mind ** ...

Thanks again for writing us !! You reminded me with @aznfantizie ... she wrote the sequel pinocchio 1.5 and it was also amazing.. a work of art !!! I'm happy that we have so many good writers in our ship :D

• Like 7

Kyaaaaaaaaa!

(exposing my silly)

Kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I learnt that style from Dramafan100 in Asianfanfics.  Or perhaps we have the same style.   

Edited by dramafan100
  • Like 6

@Rania, Thank you for the news! 

I remember SH will attend the award, right? I forgot who posted it here. But I do remember she'll have an event in Beijing on Oct 30, hope it'll not conflict with her schedule. Really want to see both of them at the same award.

• Like 9