[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest pineapplejam1
4 hours ago, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

yes i hope she pick it too. then they can take a break and meet up when there's no shooting. hahahhaa... 

I like cheese

13 hours ago, Sid01 said:

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/16/park-shin-hyes-agency-responds-reports-next-possible-tvn-drama/

as predicted....she is ready for a new drama...not officially offered yet... but there's a chance we'll see her face in new drama. 

They are so busy......:tears:

They know how to sincronize the time...darling couple been exercise how to deal with busy schedule:blink:.tumblr_np5kkbZ5s51sl7awmo5_1280.jpg

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, jstgt1501 said:

They totally are!!! <3333

yup. they did the cutest and the sweetest. it looks like that they are in their own world; nobody is there. ehhehheheeee...look at the way JS checking SH reaction..ahhhh it melted my heart... I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT.. JS ahhhh give me more.. give me more.... hahhhahhaaa

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, Sid01 said:

My baby wants to record an album... :sweatingbullets:, Surely he needs to practice alot with her... Oohhh .... And maybe visit her Bro very often ha ha ha :)

Hahahahahah!! :D

I saw this too.. was laughing my heart out!! He sounds like a three year old reciting nursery rhymes when he sings.. totally tuneless and extremely adorable hdjdjsjdkskkalalakjdhfjskak! 

You're right.. Brother in law and niece can help him get better.. in fact he has gotten better over the years.. I remember his FMs before :D poor baby!! He can't sing to save his life.. :D and I love him for singing every time.. :wub: adorbmax!

• Like 11

Translation: (roughly) Difference between ticketing success and failure @yu_umn.. you can see more of the ticketing poster.. (okay! This was hard!!! Someone needs to check this.. :P )

She replied to a friend too.. saying "Let's pray Mina will succeed. I will not take my ticket" 

I'm guessing she has a ticket..but her friends don't.. ahem.. so.. she did get a ticket to Coldplay.. :phew: wonder where she got it..

His interview about the Album :D

• Like 11

I have a question guys.

Look at this picture, park shin hye at doctors pers conference. 

13355514_258478121196379_1361004640_n.jp

This is the closest picture that i saw of the ring.

Now look at lee jong suk

Screen_Shot_2014-09-15_at_12.50.05_PM.pn

Is it the same? Couple ring? I know that we discussed this but this is the first time i ever saw a close pic of it. Js picture is not clear.

What are the new clues?

We already know that they aslo have a couple bracelet, dispatch, same time updating  (sometimes like question and answer), js was at sh restaurant, same friendline, description of ideal partner  (lol 100% psh),...

But any other new clues?

• Like 12

@mamakorean

her ring from Chanel and his its like Chrome Heart, he always wear it on his pinky finger since long ago..SH always wear different types of rings

yes it's true they have diferents rings...the chanel ring  mmm i was thinking..when was the asia artists awards, she used the same ring with another rings of course...and her last picture from instagram with her shoes.. girls look the ring... is like chanel ring or not? mm i think  the ring is her favourite hahahaha my delulu girls cannot stop

maxresdefault.jpg

someone knows if our darlings are going to vip premiere of kwb??

• Like 6