[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Bruno Magli S/S 2016 Visuals Feat. Park Shin Hye

0-690x400.jpg

By goodange

Even though 2015 isn’t over yet, Bruno Magli is already looking forward to the new year, as the maker of high-end bags has already released its S/S 2016 ads featuring Park Shin Hye.

Check out the sultry actress work it!

26_zpsdllejhqu.jpg~original

24_zpsyojxlvbj.jpg~original

22_zpsb4cdcmje.jpg~original

23_zpsenefvzoc.jpg~original

28_zpsvmnliucc.jpg~original

Source:couch-kimchi

• Like 9

6 hours ago, mygirls said:

@marieJose,,let  me slap you and wake you up...:lol:...he is so FINE...They are the best to me........:D ...and we are the luckiest fans...lol....You are so cute MarieJose...and huhuhuhuhuhu I cant get the photobook:(:tears:, because I'm on the other side of the planet..Pluto...:lol:

Me either! :( He looks so ridiculously F.I.N.E!! 

Whenever I see boys/men around me, nowadays, all I can think of is that they don't look like Lee Jong Suk. He's spoiled me for other people! :tears: I'm never going to find a boyfriend! :P unless I meet his look alike.. *hides face* 

@MarieJose I totally get you! So hot! :( 

And Shin Hye looks like a bomb in those Bruno Magli pictures. Those two make one Hell of a HOT couple!!*fans herself*

I guess for now I'll go and think about how he welcomed her home.. ;) speaking of that, where is  @Dramafan100? I miss reading her fanfic! :( 

• Like 10

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

I'm seriously falling in love with her smile.. just looking at her picture from Agatha, definitely made me happy. No wonder when we love somebody,the best we can do is made her smile like that and the result is "Happiness"

• Like 11

On 12/2/2015, 8:42:39, Саша Rain said:

@Cawa Rain don't know how I got you post, this soompi is crazy now.....how on earth did I get this....:crazy: and @aydenJ sweetie I don't see your picture of how its supposed to be when she returns to him....:w00t:...but just let me imagine what it looks like...:lol: I'm visualizing it now..ah I see the picture...let me just giggle to myself....:lol:

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

:D it's how she returns to him..

-1ZzAIJkCW-1ZzAIJkCW

I can't see the pictures! :(

How does she return to him? *naughty evil smile* :P 

I feel so lazy that I don't want to go to work today! But I ate up all my leaves when I broke my leg in September :tears: 

I need to stop lurking here and go.. But i dont want toooooo! :( :sweatingbullets: I just want to stare at Jong Sukie's pictures all day *hides face*

Shin Hye..you lucky girl, you!!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, flashlight said:

i've seen a same bracelet  :o  gosh i don't remember where they wear it 

maybe 3meals  or airport or fanmeeting? 

No,Shin hye wore it when shooting in Jeju with Super junior....i think after JS return from Japan ..when i am not wrong,

So what happen with soompi i DON"T see almost all the pic.except Rania,cawa rain and ctfhdy..the other is blank....

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, mujay said:

No,Shin hye wore it when shooting in Jeju with Super junior....i think after JS return from Japan ..when i am not wrong,

So what happen with soompi i DON"T see almost all the pic.except Rania,cawa rain and ctfhdy..the other is blank....

@Mujay..soompi is biased too....lol...

speaking of photobook, how to get one of SH?:D  I want one...HELP ME get one

• Like 6

pinocchioash_stv, for JS you need to live in China or have a union pay card (or WM makes it available to other countries)....as for SH I know they only can buy it during her fanmeeting in Japan, I'm not sure if its still avail or not.....its okay join the international club, you can lean on me....:lol:

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye Agatha Paris Ad TopStar HD Pics

1407894555-83.jpg

-----------------------------------------

Park Shin-hye flaunts Agatha Paris jewelry

Updated : December 04 2015

French jewelry brand Agatha Paris released a photo of actress Park Shin-hye, who endorses the brand, on Friday.

(Agatha Paris)

In the photo, she wore the brand’s “Eiffel” collection comprised of earrings, a bracelet and a necklace.

The pendant was designed with the motif of Paris’ Eiffel Tower. Its “Eiffel Heart” bracelet featuring a heart-shaped key with the Eiffel Tower signifies “promise of eternal love,” according to the company’s official.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mygirls said:

pinocchioash_stv, for JS you need to live in China or have a union pay card (or WM makes it available to other countries)....as for SH I know they only can buy it during her fanmeeting in Japan, I'm not sure if its still avail or not.....its okay join the international club, you can lean on me....:lol:

:( they don't like their international fans.. :tears: I live almost at the border of China .. Can't they make an exception?! :( 

*wails like a three year old*

• Like 7

i miss them & hoping for their future collaboration...i really hope if they meet for future project together, they would play a noir kinda drama/film of ardent love, haunting past and uncertain future. but for now, i'm blessed with these.

their first meeting in jambangee photoshoot...i guess it was like 'hi, i'm psh', 'i'm ljs' , 'let's make the best photos', 'hope we meet again' kinda things

their second photoshoot..."we're friends, on first name basis" and shinhye claimed she wanted to act melodrama-romantic project with ljs..well at this point they were already touchy for each other (later revealed of bts when their dating rumour disclose), hmmmdid they have any idea about Pinochio then? i bet they didn't

tumblr_nbfe4fSW3s1rqrpoao3_500.gif

then...here come their epic friendship-love story...thank god! watching Pinocchio is like participating in their lovelife and watching them kiss make me feel like an intruder (truth is, i still squel at their kissing scene) and i guess, working together in this drama was like 'a dream come true' for both of them...

0Bwq1tbdeTmQoVjFUcEJ6dFp6UWc-2537-143580 

look at them during Best Couple Award...have we ever seen them like this before?

they didn't stop there right? when shinhye was asked did she ever fantasized of romance with a man in foreign country, she answered "NO"...alright shinhye-a, we know you fantasy came true, (at least part of it ) thanks to ljs!

lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye.png

lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-night-of-tv-e

ava-cc05e.JPG

we never know what awaits them in the future but Darling Couple has made my days with their beautiful stori both reel & real. surely, they are one of the most compatible, beautiful & powerful couple so far.

ps: the gifs & pics used are not mine. Thanks to the rightful owner. i made this while waiting for dinner to be prepared! a good appetizer right?