[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giiiiiirls why so quiet in here? While in DoR thread is busy with ep 10

:). Eric and yumi delivered that heartbreaking and breathtaking scene really good. I guess we need TH and YR gif from this part. Hehehe.. We need you @xilikemangos.

Btw, i read an article in internet about k actors and actresses felt towards their co stars. Is it possible they have feelings toward their co stars in drama? Park shin hye gave statement that, 89% k drama actors and actresses fall each other. Park shin hye said that the situation is they meet everyday in location. They act like couple and they do skinship and kissing and huging scene. How would they not fall for each other???

But the problem in kpop industry, they can not date their co stars easily because of many things. It becomes a problem when they announced their relationship to public. And their agency who will work hard to manage situation then.

I still ship eric and yumi because their chemistry is so real. Sometimes I wander, do their agencies told them to act in front of media (esp when they had press con) that they have chemistry? Or is it something they had to do to be the part of marketing strategy for the drama?

Uhhhh i am so desperate to wait this coule to be real. Hahaha. They are just too good to be true. What happen to them after DoR finish? Maybe eric will be busy with shinhwa and yumi will have another movies. But maybe they will still attach to each other after DoR? We'll never know.

Is it funny when eric, a real hallyu star from greatest boy band in korea, fall for an ecentric movie actress like jung yu mi? We can imagine eric with the other hallyu star like yoon eun hye, shin min ah, han ye seul, or the other korean heartthrobs. But not for jung yu mi who often play in serious roles in movies. You can found her character in many movies: dark, quirky, unnoticeable face or body (she's neither extremely beautiful nor sexy). But maybe that is why Hong Sang soo (one of notable directors in south korea), has worked four times with her in four different roles. But still, she doesnt want to be a hallyu star. On an interview with her co star, gong yoo, she said that gong yoo is a trully hallyu star when the interviewer asked to her," what do you think about gong yoo?" it showed that jung yu mi is just an ordinary girl who lucky to act with gong yoo in a movie. Hmmm then what she thought when she was lucky to act with eric again?

Awww i am getting excited to know what happen next to this adorable couple....

rainbowhunter said: Giiiiiirls why so quiet in here? While in DoR thread is busy with ep 10 :). Eric and yumi delivered that heartbreaking and breathtaking scene really good. I guess we need TH and YR gif from this part. Hehehe.. We need you @xilikemangos. Btw, i read an article in internet about k actors and actresses felt towards their co stars. Is it possible they have feelings toward their co stars in drama? Park shin hye gave statement that, 89% k drama actors and actresses fall each other. Park shin hye said that the situation is they meet everyday in location. They act like couple and they do skinship and kissing and huging scene. How would they not fall for each other??? But the problem in kpop industry, they can not date their co stars easily because of many things. It becomes a problem when they announced their relationship to public. And their agency who will work hard to manage situation then. I still ship eric and yumi because their chemistry is so real. Sometimes I wander, do their agencies told them to act in front of media (esp when they had press con) that they have chemistry? Or is it something they had to do to be the part of marketing strategy for the drama? Uhhhh i am so desperate to wait this coule to be real. Hahaha. They are just too good to be true. What happen to them after DoR finish? Maybe eric will be busy with shinhwa and yumi will have another movies. But maybe they will still attach to each other after DoR? We'll never know. Is it funny when eric, a real hallyu star from greatest boy band in korea, fall for an ecentric movie actress like jung yu mi? We can imagine eric with the other hallyu star like yoon eun hye, shin min ah, han ye seul, or the other korean heartthrobs. But not for jung yu mi who often play in serious roles in movies. You can found her character in many movies: dark, quirky, unnoticeable face or body (she's neither extremely beautiful nor sexy). But maybe that is why Hong Sang Ho (one of notable directors in south korea), has worked four times with her in four different roles. Awww i am getting excited to know what happen next to this adorable couple....

Bxuo3-WCcAAOG-K.png:large
Bxuo0o9CQAEXnUz.png:large
Bxuo3wlCIAA8L1o.png:large
Bxuo33_CcAMabmg.png:large
BxupKR5CEAEgRMw.png:large
BxupMxCCcAAkkgc.png:large
BxupNByCIAAI6N3.png:large
THANKS A LOT TO @czakhareina
for posted this bts pics in DoL thread......i shared them here hope you don't mind ^^

EHY HAVE YOU SEEN HOW CUTE THEY ARE IN THESE BTS PICS?
i am sure they have so many chummy moment in bts but we cannot to know because they don't give us bts video -.-"
look the pic where eric hide his and her face behid the book...
i didn't see this scene in episode right? ;)

@micolbunney thanks a lot for bts. Love their cutenessss.

Maybe kbs has their own reason why they share the bts just now, after ep 10. They shared it in the right moment. Everybody impressed with ep 10. We are corious and like this drama more and more. Its so fresh, naughty,and light. Fans of DoR hope the next episodes will be more breathtakin...

"This guy’s warmth, this guy’s tears, this guy’s sincerity, made me feel at ease.
It felt like I’ve been wandering around somewhere,
but finally, being able to straighten my legs and fall asleep.
‘It’s okay to sleep comfortably, it’s not your fault.’ I felt like he was telling me that."

image image
image image
image image
image image
Source: ELUVNEL

GIFs | Regret comes late....tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho1_250.gif tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho2_250.gif
tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho3_250.gif tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho4_250.gif
tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho5_250.gif tumblr_nc8zxeiU0i1qd2p8ho6_250.gif
That was the last time Yeo Reum needed me. 
I should’ve asked Yeo Reum why she was that way even then. 
What was I thinking when I was dating Yeo Reum?

I told her I loved her tens of times, 
hundreds of times while we were dating but I didn’t even know what love was. 
I didn’t even know what it was, so I don’t know how I could say I loved her so easily.

I realized that day…that I could never bring up 'I love you' again.I’m a jerk who had no right to bring up those words.

credit steambunsforsale

Moon Jung Hyuk, Secret Of Five Years Agodiscovery-of-romance-moon-jung-hyuk-secr
""Discovery of Romance" Moon Jung Hyuk's change of pace five years ago was revealed.
On the 11th episode of KBS2 Monday/Tuesday drama "Discovery of Romance" (script Jung Hyun Jung, director Kim Sung Yoon, Lee Eung Bok) broadcast on September 22nd, it was shown where Han Yeo Reom (played by Jung Yoo Mi) separated with Kang Tae Ha (played by Moon Jung Hyuk) five years ago.
On this day, Kang Tae Ha asked Jung Yoo Mi, "Are you really separating?" He asked, "I separated because I didn't know why.  It wasn't because I still hated you" and said that he really wanted to separate.
Afterwards, Kang Tae Ha confessed his inner feelings to Yoon Jung Mok (played by Lee Seung Joon).  Yoon Jung Mok was in awe of the fact that Kang Tae Ha had sent away a woman that he liked.
Meanwhile, "Discovery of Romance" is about Han Yeo Reum, a furniture designer, who owns a workshop space that she shares with other designers. Dating Nam Ha Jin, a plastic surgeon, with a sweet and gentle personality, Han Yeo Reom's life gets shaken up with the appearance of ex-boyfriend Kang Tae Ha in his life.  This is a story about romantic history of the three people and the drama within.

Other Related topics:Eric Prepared Marriage Five Years Ago
Moon Jung Hyuk, Proposal Trip Goes Awry
Eric Had Prepared For Proposal

Photosdiscovery-of-romance-moon-jung-hyuk-propdiscovery-of-romance-eric-had-prepared-f

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

I don't find Jung Yoo Mi ordinary!

Eric is old-school masculine handsome - the sort of really dashing sexy good looks found in Hollywood idols back in the 80s. Good-lookers nowadays are...fair, usually slender, wear eyeliner etc, but Eric is sizzling-hot in an all-man way. I love his built (tall, but not too lanky, fit and athletic without being too bulky), his clothes in Discovery of Romance (masculine, conventional yet stylish). I love his eyes and eyebags (i know it is strange but yeah haha). I love his chiselled jaw and sculpted cheekbones. And most of all, I love it when he flashes his cheeky grin. Super sexy (how many times have I said sexy! haha)...Add to that his ability to look super in love with Jung Yoo Mi (maybe it is real! *fantasies haha) and his ability to CRY.

Jung Yoo Mi is extremely pretty too! Again, she is not beautiful in the typical K-drama way (Ah-Rim of Discovery of Romance is: long hair, that face shape etc), but JYM is gorgeous in her own slightly qurky, pixie and adorable way. I love how her round eyes lit up, I love how a dimple appears when she smiles, I love her very sweet happy smile, I even love her skinny frame (some actresses look too anorexic, but she has the oh-effortlessly-thin look), I love her hair styles (straight, permed, in that low pony tail, half-tied up in Discovery of Romance) and I love her style in the show too. Again effortless chic, simple, but always a little..edgy/fun. I've seen her in QSS (back then she was already darn cute - the fact that she can carry off that dreadful hair shows how gorgeous she is), and now in DOR and INR2012- she is a SOLID actress, and makes good choices. All her dramas are unique yet must-watch, and whether she is the naive dowdy Eun Soo, or the obstinate open-minded bright Yeol Mae or the guarded seemingly strong but actually damaged Yeo Reum, her acting is stellar. She makes you love the characters and feel for them and believe she is THEM. She also has sizzling chemistry with all her male lead somehow - there is just something that makes u believe they are so in love with her, and best of all, her chemistry with Tae Ha is out of this world!!!!

Ok sorry. i just need to GUSH.

Archived