[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FRILLYOBJECT

I am so glad I found this thread.
My shipper heart is exploding.
Especially after rewatching Que Sera Sera.

I can never get enough of these two.

So much chemistry, I wonder how they can hide that feelings...
If they ever had any for each other~

I am following DoR diligently now.
And wish to see the sky fall soon.
For their sake~

FRILLYOBJECT said: I am so glad I found this thread.
My shipper heart is exploding.
Especially after rewatching Que Sera Sera.

I can never get enough of these two.

So much chemistry, I wonder how they can hide that feelings...
If they ever had any for each other~

I am following DoR diligently now.
And wish to see the sky fall soon.
For their sake~

Finally there is a thread for Eric Oppa and Mimi Unnie (kkk)..
I do not ship Yu Mi Unnie though but seeing the press conference for DoR, I saw that they do have natural chemistry and are quite comfortable with each other...
watching several episodes of the drama also made me laugh..Their silliness and cuteness are totally overload...
Hopefully the drama will have high rating!!!

@micolbunney Call me delusional but yes, I think there is a high chance. If they were to date, I think that they'd probably only get into a real relationship after the drama ends or something though. They don't look like someone who would date each other while they're still filming for a drama. They have natural chemistry and they honestly look comfortable with each other. There is no way two people with a chemistry like that are unlikely to not at least have feelings for each other. If what they show us on-screen and off-screen is a lie and a promotion for DoR, they could as well win an Oscar award. LOL. Please note that I'm highly exaggerating here. :D

I mean, sure, JYM tend to have chemistry with almost all of her male leads but with Eric, it's different. They really look comfortable, like they've known each other for a long time or something. Well, yeah, they've basically known each other for 7 years but they never contacted after QSS and even when they were filming QSS, their chemistry had already blasted through the roof! What they show us in DoR is on another level.

BUT, if they don't end up dating or getting into a relationship, I guess I'm fine with with that. Their friendship is cute enough. It's nice seeing them like this. Who knows what would happen if they actually get into a relationship. It can go positively or negatively in the long run.

Anyway, I like how mature they are that they're able to initiate skin-ship and show their comfortableness with each other on-screen and off-screen. Unlike some of the actors/celebrities in their teens or 20s 'cause of fans and whatnot. It's like they don't really care about what others think anymore. They're already past the age of caring about what people will think and they can do whatever they want without having fans complaining or whining here and there (since Eric's a member for Shinhwa). I like how they can interact more freely with each other as compared to how things were 7 years ago. I understand that they couldn't get closer in QSS because of that same reason (fans & media) since Shinhwa still had quite a huge fanbase. Not saying that they don't have a huge fanbase now. Well, you know what I mean.. LOL. (EDIT: And I feel the fans will be more understanding now if Eric and JYM do get together because most of Shinhwa's fans are probably around their mid-twenties and thirties already. They know their oppas will not stay young forever. As the members of Shinhwa grow and mature, they grow and mature as well.)

On a side note, I'm kind of suspicious towards JYM and Yoo Ah In's relationship. They could just be real close friends but there are some personal pictures that they took with non-celebrity friends and YAI also attended her birthday party and celebrated Christmas with her. Here's hoping that nothing is going on between them. *fingers-crossed* And here's hoping that Eric and JYM will come to realise their awesome chemistry and adorableness. *fingers-crossed-once-again* :)

@micolbunney Call me delusional but yes, I think there is a high chance. If they were to date, I think that they'd probably only get into a real relationship after the drama ends or something though. They don't look like someone who would date each other while they're still filming for a drama. They have natural chemistry and they honestly look comfortable with each other. There is no way two people with a chemistry like that are unlikely to not at least have feelings for each other. If what they show us on-screen and off-screen is a lie and a promotion for DoR, they could as well win an Oscar award. LOL. Please note that I'm highly exaggerating here. :D

I mean, sure, JYM tend to have chemistry with almost all of her male leads but with Eric, it's different. They really look comfortable, like they've known each other for a long time or something. Well, yeah, they've basically known each other for 7 years but they never contacted after QSS and even when they were filming QSS, their chemistry had already blasted through the roof! What they show us in DoR is on another level.

BUT, if they don't end up dating or getting into a relationship, I guess I'm fine with with that. Their friendship is cute enough. It's nice seeing them like this. Who knows what would happen if they actually get into a relationship. It can go positively or negatively in the long run.

Anyway, I like how mature they are

that they're able to initiate skin-ship and show their comfortableness

with each other on-screen and off-screen. Unlike some of the actors/celebrities in their teens or 20s 'cause of fans and whatnot. It's like they don't really

care about what others think anymore. They're already past the age of caring about what people will think and they can do whatever they want without having fans complaining or whining here and there (since Eric's a member for Shinhwa). I like how they

can interact more freely with each other as compared to how things were 7 years ago. I understand that they couldn't get closer in QSS because of that same reason (fans & media) since Shinhwa still had quite a huge fanbase. Not saying that they don't have a huge fanbase now. Well, you know what I mean.. LOL.

On a side note, I'm kind of suspicious towards JYM and Yoo Ah In's relationship. They could just be real close friends but there are some personal pictures that they took with non-celebrity friends and YAI also attended her birthday party and celebrated Christmas with her. Here's hoping that nothing is going on between them. *fingers-crossed* And here's hoping that Eric and JYM will come to realise their awesome chemistry and adorableness. *fingers-crossed-once-again* :)

Thank you so much for your reply. ....i agree with you....their chemistry is daebak ;)

I just would like to see them in some bts off screen but i don't know why there aren't bts video about episode, i would like for example to see bts of first their kiss, or bts of s crazy shower....or bts of their moment when thet dated (flashback)

But nothing. ...no one bts yet -_-"

@micolbunney‌ OHMYGOSH, YES. I get what you mean! I want to see the BTS of those moments too! I don't know, maybe they're afraid that we can't handle all their chemistry and cuteness. That's why they're not releasing them yet. :P Anyway, jokes aside, maybe they'll release it in the next few days or they'd include them in the DVD version maybe? :D

Guest ilikemangoss

Ooh, new members. First off, welcome @frillyobject , @unhskikr4ever , @mtp1nk , and other new visitors/lurkers. 

@micolbunney @unhskikr4ever i totally agree that they could become a couple if they both wanted to after DOR finishes filming.. Both are in their 30's, more mature, and much more experienced than they were back in their QSS days. I think back then they were still new, but there's a trend nowadays with costars reuniting years down the road, and what i've noticed is that they get increasingly more comfortable and build even more chemistry the second time around. Although they were not close the first time, they get really close the second time (a prime example right now is jang nara and jang hyuk). 

The main thing that makes me ship them so much aside from their raw chemistry (because there has to be that one catch that makes you jump onboard a ship) is that both have shown interest and favor towards each other. Eric already mentioned that he returned to dramaland for JUNG YU MI and that working with her was the best of his (im assumming acting carreer). And Jung Yu mi is the one who mentioned his name to the production team, saying that eric just has that cool vibe about him without trying. She's so smitten. 

I saw pictures of Yoo Ah In as well with Jung Yu Mi but i honestly  get the "buddy buddy" vibe from them, whereas with eric they have this spark. 
But if you compare 7 years ago... Then and now.. Something's changed.. Is this the beginning of something new?
tumblr_nbe1hlIThR1txtqt6o1_1280.jpg

Guest Putri Raja

I love to see Eric and Yoo Mi. They look adorable together. And I can see they feel much comfortable than the previous drama, QSS. Always joking around comfortably. And Yoo Mi was the one who initiated to use 'banmal' (informal speaking form in korean) to Eric which really effective to make them becoming closer. Another actress that Eric said he's quite close with is Han Ji Min. They both got accident due to stuntman fault during drama filming. As his fans, I hope he'll get married soon. With Yoo Mi, other actress or even non-celebrities, doesn't matter as long as they're happy, right chingu deul???!!!!^^ 

Hi @xilikemangos Thanks for the warm welcome

I think I saw an article somewhere that Eric oppa used to choose his gf based on looks first.
Now he wants to have gf based on her heart..
Seeing YM Unnie...I think she really has a good heart....

Now Eric oppa, choosing her is another good decision besides playing this drama with her again...

Really have to spamming all the BTS for this couple too though to see the facts of their chemistry

Guest ilikemangoss

From ericmun tumblr:

2014.09.07 Eric Mun & Jung Yumi Spotted Filming Discovery or Romance

Source: original owner + 少女小葵兒weibo
Via: SERA216 + ployshinhwa

tumblr_nbjfw0Fxwx1qckmvno1_500.jpgtumblr_nbjfw0Fxwx1qckmvno2_500.jpgtumblr_nbjfw0Fxwx1qckmvno3_500.jpg

Archived