[Official] Eric Mun (Mun Jung Hyuk)♥Jung Yu Mi [Discovery of Romance/Que Sera Sera] ☾MiMoon Couple☾

Guest ilikemangoss

[News] Mun Junghyuk and Jung Yumi of ‘Finding True Love’ act in realistic situations

Actors Mun Junghyuk and Jung Yumi have been appealing to more viewers in an acting war on ‘Finding True Love’.

tumblr_inline_nbjbmstYUl1spcm04.jpg

In the KBS2 drama ‘Finding True Love’ (Script by Jung Hyunjung, directed by Kim Sungyoon and Lee Eungbok, produced by JS Pictures), Mun Junghyuk has bearing through the weirdest situations, while Jung Yumi has bloomed into a real tug-of-war queen. Their appearances have been painting out the candid characters of Kang Taeha and Han Yeoreum.

Mun Junghyuk, who is usually known as the ‘cool oppa’, has been hitting new lows with every episode. To Yoon Sol (Kim Seulki) he’s known as ‘the rude bastard’, to Director Yoon (Lee Seungjun) he’s the ‘jerk’, and to Han Yeoreum he’s the ‘worst guy in the world’. He also grows green with envy at the lovey-dovey antics of Yeoreum and her boyfriend Nam Hajin (Sungjoon).

He confessed to Yeoreum that he’s come to like her again, but is turned down with the devastating(?) words, “I’m not going back to you even if it means the end of the world.” He went on to dance in sparkly jackets, and in a drunken state, presents Hajin with a tambourine to celebrate their new friendship, which kicked off with his “How old are you? Let’s be friends.”

This is a side to him rarely shown in his previous dramas. This immature side of him, however, has been lauded as being more ‘realistic’. He used to always have the upper hand in romance, but now he’s “in a hell for those who love their crush more than they’re loved in return.” Though he’s in “hell,” his reviews as an actor are ‘from heaven’.

[Omit]

As such, Jung Yumi and Mun Junghyuk’s acting skills have been ‘rediscovered’ in ‘Finding True Love’. They’re also why viewers are kept hanging on every episode, as she says, “I’m not going back to you even if it means the end of the world,” and he says, “That world is ending now; you can definitely look forward to that.”

SourceWOW TV
Translation: Shinhwa Stuff

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"K-Drama Land Couples Up…Again: 2014′s Couple Reunionshazelnutthursdays September 7, 2014 SOOMPI2014-Drama-Couple-Reunions-e141025594963\

Have you had an OTP so beloved that one drama wasn’t enough? That’s only more or less 20 episodes of angst and sweetness, of that chemistry and then everything is memory (or video reels).

Fortunately for some of the most beloved pairs, the stars have aligned in drama-land in 2014. This year, more than ever, drama viewers are treated to a reunion of some of the best-loved drama couples. Let’s take a look at some of them.

5-Eric-and-Jung-Yu-Mi.jpg

Eric and Jung Yu Mi

Years apart: 7

Then“Que Sera Sera.” Kang Tae Joo (Eric) plays women very well, but he is taken aback when he meets the strange Han Eun Soo (Jung Yu Mi) asleep on his doorstep. Another woman and another man, both financially more beneficial for them, complicate their relationship, as much as Tae Joo and Eun Soo cannot let go of each other.

Now“Discovery of Love.” Han Yeo Reum (Jung Yu Mi) is in a loving relationship with her boyfriend. But a stubborn ex, Kang Tae Ha (Eric), is back in her life.

Something in common: A romantically entangled, “it’s complicated” Mr. Kang and Ms. Han

“Discovery of Love” is still currently warming  up and it will be a while yet for audiences to find out whether exes can work through their issues and come back together again for a different, happy-ever-after outcome. It is a more mature subject matter for romantic dramas, one that, if “Que Sera Sera” is anything to go by, Eric and Jung Yu Mi will be able to tackle to the satisfaction of drama fans.

Guest ilikemangoss

"Yes, I’m completely crazy. I couldn’t see anything. My thoughts were just that I should get there since she’s there. She wouldn’t see me. So otherwise, how would I see her? Now that I think about it, the fact that I got there within 25 minutes was a real miracle. But the thought of life or death didn’t even occur to me. I just… really wanted to see Yeo-reum."
cr.eluvnel
tumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o1_250.giftumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o5_250.giftumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o3_250.giftumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o6_250.giftumblr_nbn3q6djsT1rs3l09o4_250.gif

yesterday i posted this video in DOR thread.....i want to post it here,this video is pretty interesting....
seems like eric and yumi said something of important during this interview because people whispered "awwwww..." and then "ooooo...." so i am so curios to know about this interview....somone that know korean here can traslate this interview for us?
many thanks :) <3
here the link...you can watch it click on youtube link

https://youtube.com/watch?v=01WEQc6lD4U

Hi there, i am new in here. So fun to read all yr threads here.
I start to like Jung Yumi when she had a chance to act with Kim Nam Gil 2 years a go.
But, there was no news anymore about their movie. The only news I got was the company
dropped the production without any reason. So sad, because I really wanted to see how KNG and
JYM act together. They are good actors.

@micolbunney, I already watched the video. I do not understand Korean language but Eric mention
her name "....Jung Yumi ssi", I am curious too about what he said, because Eric mention it very straight.
And the best moment is when Jung Yumi teased Eric with said, "aawwww" too. Very deep and calm.
Then they laughed together, hehehe so cute both of them.

Guest ilikemangoss

Welcome @rainbowhunter to mimoon shipper thread! <3 Feel free to continue posting!--
"I’m fully upgraded and pretty much a new product now, so why don’t you switch product to me?"cr.eluvnel
tumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o1_250.giftumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o2_250.giftumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o3_250.giftumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o4_250.giftumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o5_250.giftumblr_nboud4Iije1rs3l09o6_250.gif

Guest ilikemangoss

tumblr_nbnzp5hCBT1rvbzggo2_r1_500.giftumblr_nbnzp5hCBT1rvbzggo1_500.gif

------
If a guy walked in with that pose and that look what would you do? Yeo-Reum, ottoke? You must be good at hiding the temptation tumblr_nbo4xeRAtA1rvbzggo2_r1_500.gif
tumblr_nbo2ahgumq1rvbzggo2_r1_500.gif

cr.msmemesaaaa tumblr

Guest ilikemangoss

Eric’s legendary line: Firebird 2004 vs. Discovery of Love 2014. 
                                  DRAMA vs. REALITY ^^cr.msmemesaaaa
Haha, i really think this dialogue in the drama was a nod to eric.

tumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo1_r1_250.jpgtumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo2_r1_250.jpgtumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo5_r2_250.giftumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo7_r2_250.giftumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo9_r1_250.giftumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo6_r1_250.giftumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo4_r1_250.giftumblr_nboahcv6MK1rvbzggo8_r1_250.gif

Guest ilikemangoss

Yes. I’m completely crazy. I only thought that I should get there since she was there.
Now I think about it, the fact that I got there in just 25 minutes was a real miracle. But the thought of life or death didn’t even occur to me. I just.. really wanted to see her.

tumblr_nbmdckPCnW1rvbzggo1_500.giftumblr_nbmdckPCnW1rvbzggo2_500.giftumblr_nbmdckPCnW1rvbzggo3_500.giftumblr_nbmdckPCnW1rvbzggo4_500.giftumblr_nbmdckPCnW1rvbzggo5_500.gifcr. msmemesaaaa

Aigoo, our boy is falling so hard for yeo-reum now.

tumblr_nbq3aqQgA91tkuq50o2_1280.jpgtumblr_nbq3aqQgA91tkuq50o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nbq3aqQgA91tkuq50o4_1280.jpgtumblr_nbq3aqQgA91tkuq50o1_1280.jpg

@rainbowhunter
thnak you so much for enjoy in these thread,more we are and is better :)
hmmmm its a pity that we cannot have a traslation of this video,seems really interesting for eric-yumi couple....

anyway i don't understand why,we are at half way of this drama and on internet there isn't pics pr bts video about eric and yumi,maybe they are so good that they don't do NG? xD
awwww i feel so disappointed :( i want see just some pics or video off screen about eric yumi -.-"
bad KBS2 verry ugly and bad
X( ~X( :-q [-X

Yes, i am wandering too, why there's no BTS video from DoR.
Hahaha, I guess you are right. They did not do NG because they take it not as an acting.
That is why they act so natural in here.... 

;))

Btw, recently I watched QSS and searched some BTS videos of QSS.
You can see Eric and JYM very cute when they did the poster photoshoot, at 2.40.
JYM was a very timid girl. Like, she was nervous and shy but Eric could handle the situation with laugh and jokes.
JYM looks very ummmm... tiny??? When she stood besides Eric, and then Eric hugged her.
Wow she's s just so petite with that figure.... She's so innocent with that kind of hair style.
It is so different with her character as HYR in DoR. She is more mature and girly.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=01WEQc6lD4U&feature=player_embedded
EHY GIRLSSSS DO YOU REMEMBER THE VIDEO I POSTED ABOUT INTERVIEW/VIDEO WHERE I ASKED FOR A TRASLATION?
well my korean friend (so sweet i love her) traslated it for me...here the traslation.....SEE WHAT SAID ERIK ABOUT YUMI ;) NOW I UNDERSTOOD WHY PUBBLIC WHISPERED "AWWWWW"

MC:

Discovery of romance! whan I hear the title, i think it'll be very intresting! How's the drama? can I request to intrduce?

Erik : Doing introduce is sungjun. the youngest of us will do :)

MC: not long, do just short intrduce! "discovery of romance is ___________" 

Sungjun: discovery of romance is just "do love". it is a story about doing dangerous love.

MC: the drama is about doing dangerous love.

MC:

how do you feel if you do a dangerous love?

well. this time what’s do you think about discovery of romance?

yumi: our drama is just Doing a romantic relationship first to end. especially, romantic relationship is not special.........

Mc: go ahead...

yumi: ...........erik-oppa

Erik;

like sungjun’s talking, ep1 to the end we have just Doing a romantic relationship. but there are all situation around romantic relationship. so you might sympathy the drama.

MC:

you to say so, I want to the drama hurry :)

what’s the charming point of discovery of romance?

Mc:

because many people wait for drama. please talk to thinking about charming point.

that’s why I act this character. please.

Erik:  “discovery of romance’s charming point is yumi Jung”

Yumi:

in the drama, there is in me..... rather than me. there are fantastic two man.

and discovery of romance is more alive than other drama. I tried to act alive......why do you laugh?

Eril: ...

Yumi: isn’t it right?

Erik: yes, It’s right. 100%

Yumi: right?

Sungjun: yes.

ME: well, sungjun. do you know what’s the qustion? it’s charming point.

Sungjun: first, erik and yumi are charming point of drama...

Mc: both are so loved..... I envy :)

Sungjun: and I try to express my character well.

MC:

when we saw teager video, in there part Yumi are crying.....

her’s word is “Having a romantic relationship........I’m lonely and painful...”

in here, you come this place lonely. and if discovery of romance team talk to us....we’ll watch the drama hard. if we watch the drama, will we have a romantic relationship?

Yumi: Yes! you’ll.

Mc: well, really? your voice is so loud!!

MC: if we watch the drama, will we have a romantic relationship?

Erik: Yes, you’ll do it.

MC: and 8/18 is first broadcast the drama. let’s say to the fan lovely.

MC: frankly speaking, why do you in here, please take to say hello.

MC: speaking~~~~~~~ softly :)

Erik:

yes, I promote the drama. you have a facebook or twiter?

using this program, do a promote the drama around friend :) 8/18 first broadcast drama, please watch it!

and....8/19 our member junjin’s birthday! congratulate! by facebook!

MC: first do sungjun?

.................???????( I don’t know what he say)

yumi:

it is our first promotion discovery of romance. anyway, I want you to watch dscovery of romance funny. and two mc’ll have romance relationship.

I ask for support. thank you.

MC:

in real, they are celebrity. but talking to each. they are same us....:

through Doing act. we’ll sympathy and have a good relationship of romance.

MC:

thanks you for coming! and very sorry.....we’ll meet the drama..........there are in our! we don’t go!

now, we are sorry. we end our conversation. thank you for coming!!!!

have you seen what eriks said? yumi is the charming point of the drama

:\">  :x :x :x

@micolbunney‌ Geeeez i will give you two thumps up for this...hahahaha.

Wow eric really knows how to make jym shocked.

She did not know what to say after eric complimeted her. Just watched her reaction, she was SPEECHLESS.... Hahaha.

No no, it wasnt compliment but it was flirt. Yes it was.... Definetely FLIRT.

@rainbowhunter
yeah....i have to tell thanks to my korean friend,she was very kind :')
now i know why public/fans whispered "awwww" and in the comments of this video a viewer asked "on don't know korean language,but there is going something about eric and yumi...they are totally embarrassed and awkward" 8->

Guest ilikemangoss

Aw, thanks @micolbunney for having your korean friend translate the video.

No wonder everyone 'oooh-ed' when eric said that.. Of course he thinks the charming part about this show is her! That's mainly why he did this project too in the beginning anyways, cause her name was attached and the production team sent out a love call via her recommendation. 
I hope we see them talk more about each other..
Im dying for more BTS of the two.

yeah my friend was really kind and sweet :)
she says that DOR is very loved there because it is a realistic drama and then because eric and yumi are really loved...she was really surprise to know that at abroad watch DOR too....
anyway I WANT TO SEE THEM IN MORE BTS TOOOOOOOO
BUT WHAT CAN WE DO FOR SEE SOME BTS VIDEO???? THEY ARE SO GOOD ACTORS THAT THEY DON'T DO NG???? O.o
why KBS doesn't want to let us see bts?
-.-" i am so angry

Archived