[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="titleNews"Kim Young Kwang Transforms into a Microphone Man on ′Pinocchio′ Set

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Kim Young Kwang has stepped up to help the staff on the set of SBS′ Pinocchio.

On December 17, Kim Young Kwang updated his Weibo, writing, "Today′s microphone man, Bum Jo," adding a picture from the set of Pinocchio.

In the photo, he transformed into the day′s microphone man, helping the staff out during his down time.

Like the model that he is, Kim Young Kwang used his tall height, holding up the microphone for the staff. Despite lacking sleep due to constant filming, Kim Young Kwang continued working with a smile on his face, warming up the atmosphere on set.

Kim Young Kwang Transforms into a Microphone Man on ′Pinocchio′ Set

In the drama, Kim Young Kwang plays Seo Bum Jo, the son of a chaebol family, who is very naive and innocent, coming off as the ′chaebol next door.′ Especially with his curiosity turned into good feelings towards Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), Seo Bum Jo became her black knight and a man that all the female viewers would like.

Currently placed at the top of the ratings charts, the next episode of Pinocchio will air on December 17.

Photo Credit: Kim Young Kwang′s Weibo

Hi guys/chingus/ahjummas...
It's the year end and things are rather busy at work.I just log in to see that I've 951 post to read.Goodness gracious!! Repeat : this thread never sleep!!!@sleepykid I hope you will get enough sleep for tonight/tomorrow (for some) episode.Great seeing so many die-hard fans of pinocchio.
See you all tonight/wee morning for some.
And I'm so excite to know that kwill will be singing the ost as well.He will definitely bring out the emotion through his song and voice.

Guest Hevi OnniO

klushdee said:

azuvilla2006

said:

class="titleNews"

K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Trapped in a Romeo & Juliet kind of love story, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will have their love story sung by K.Will.

On December 17, SBS′ Pinocchio stated that K.Will will sing the fifth OST track for the popular drama.

K.Will will sing the song Unique Person (translated), which will be released on December 18.

Unique Person will express the painful love that Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) will have to endure as their families are split as enemies. With a beautiful piano melody, K.Will will add his emotional voice to complete the perfect theme song for the two characters.

On participating in the OST, K.Will stated, "I did my best to sing the painful emotions of Dal Po and In Ha, and I hope the viewers can feel it as it is. I hope that through this song, many people will see Dal Po and In Ha′s beautiful hearts."

Photo Credit: iHQ

@littlericeball @HoSun_27 @klushdee @Hevi OnniO

please don't quote pics n remove the pics from ur quote. If u guys haven't aware of this,we have received 2 consecutives warning from the moderators. We don't want our thread to be shut down,don't we..? Tq. (n_n)

"Pinocchio" Park Shin-hye takes photo to confirm Seo Taiji's surprise for her

2014/12/16 

Source:hancinema

photo540375.jpg

SBS "Pinocchio" Park Shin-hye and Seo Taiji's wife, Lee Eun-seong are good friends.

Park Shin-hye posted on her Instagram on the 9th, saying, "Thanks for the food truck present, brother-in-law! We all had a great meal of chicken broth. Thank you. It was really warm. Also, thanks Joon-dam mommy for coming here!".

Park Shin-hye is holding her spoon to her mouth and smiling. Seo Taiji's wife, Lee Eun-seong had visited the "Pinocchio" set to cheer her on.

The two of them met in 2005 in the KBS 2TV drama "Sharp 1" and have been close for almost 10 years.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is in the role of Choi In-ha in "Pinocchio" which is about a man who lives a lie and a woman who can't lie.

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/?...

Guest Hevi OnniO

tc23 said: @littlericeball @HoSun_27 @klushdee @Hevi OnniO please don't quote pics n remove the pics from ur quote. If u guys haven't aware of this,we have received 2 consecutives warning from the moderators. We don't want our thread to be shut down,don't we..? Tq. (n_n)

‘Pinocchio’ ready to launch 2nd act

The drama “Pinocchio,” starring actress Park Shin-hye and actor Lee Jong-suk, will start its second act on Wednesday.

Comprised of 20 episodes, the drama finished airing half of its episodes last week. Its 11th episode will start with Lee’s character, Choi Dal-po, revealing his true identity as Ki Ha-myung to his long-lost brother Ki Jae-myung.

(SBS)
As the trailer for the upcoming episode also revealed Ki Ha-myung making his first news report, viewers are wondering how the tragic story of the two brothers will unfold in the second act.

Meanwhile, the discord between Park’s character, Choi In-ha, and her mother is expected to worsen. In the 10th episode, broadcast last Thursday, Choi publicly criticizes her mother’s professionalism as journalist. Drama fans are wondering how the relationship between the two will turn out.

(SBS)
“Pinocchio” is drawing more and more attention from both domestic and international viewers, and has clinched the top slot in viewer ratings among Wednesday-Thursday dramas.

The key reasons for its success have been its unique focus on the lives of TV news reporters, its realistic portrayal of South Korean journalism and the romance between the two hallyu stars.

The rom-com is about a man who lives under a fake name and a woman who cannot lie because she has the rare condition “Pinocchio syndrome.” It airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412171236589524156_2

Oh no...that looks like a heartbreaking scene....@__@ i think most of us are preparing for the worst but I feel when we watch that scene, our hearts will break for the Daling couple
Gosh this is why I don't do melo-dramas that much. I completely forgot this is a melodrama ...rom-com...but this is heart-breaking