[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@Rania Zeid LOL I am grateful to have an "Unnie" like you. Thank you in advance for future protections. I will make sure to PM you "Unnie" if I need anything. However, for now I am happy to translate for everyone in the Pinocchio thread for free. I mean it is exciting to help people at the same time be able to understand something first especially for Pinocchio. LOL 

What's the secret of great chemistry of this drama?

I think because everyone of them especially Lee and Park need to prove themselves after the train wreck of their past dramas. With good script and right directing, with heated passion when it comes to acting, they created a very good harmony. I've never seen Jong Suk happy and dedicated, maybe they are enjoying their rapport.

sleepykid said: What's the secret of great chemistry of this drama? I think because everyone of them especially Lee and Park need to prove themselves after the train wreck of their past dramas. With good script and right directing, with heated passion when it comes to acting, they created a very good harmony. I've never seen Jong Suk happy and dedicated, maybe they are enjoying their rapport.

If my memory serves me right, in IHYV, a one-year time jump also happened around ep. 10 or 11. This time jump happened after SH had a confrontation with MJG that caused him get an accident and then amnesia.

Assuming that Jae Myung character is like MJG, I got a random thoughts:

There will be a confrontation between DP and MJ, MJ asks DP to leave the house and In Ha's family and then they will live together, DP gets an accident and amnesia, he forgets anything but JM and his job as a reporter. One year time jump, he is back to YGN as Ha Myung since he forgets his name (Dal Po) and JM is the only one he remembers. JM doesn't want him to use "Dal Po" anymore so JM tells him the name "Ha Myung".

(Why so makjang?)

Skip to the next comments, chingu. I am indeed not having a talent as a scriptwriter. This is too makjang to be true. I am about to flip any tables if the writer chooses this way. :o :/

http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20141215000847
CR: Herald Corp 

English Translations:
'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi "Both Showing the Beauty of a Doll SIde by Side...'Admiration'"
The two-shot of 'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi has caught the attention of many.
On the 15th, in the middle of SBS Wed-Thurs Drama 'Pinocchio' gathering a lot of attention of viewers by revealing the still cuts of the meeting of Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi in the food stand, the picture of Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi in the past press conference is also gathering a lot of attention.
Last month, Lee Yoo Bi had through her Instagram posted one photo with a short title, "Lee Yoo Bi Park Shin Hye".
20141215000959_0.jpg

In the revealed photos, the two women leads of 'Pinocchio', Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi were shown to have to have their faces side by side while giving off an affectionate pose.
Especially, both stars' shining beauty have fluttered the hearts of many men.
In one episode, in the drama 'Pinocchio' the two women who are enemies more than allies are gathering much attention for many are wondering what kind of dialogue would they be conversing in the food stand.
Internet users who have seen this photo of Park Shin Hye and Lee Yoo Bi have responded with many comments such as "'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Lee Yoo Bi, a Eye-Dazzling Two-Shot", "'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Lee Yoo Bi, Each Shows Off a Different Charm", "'Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye Lee Yoo Bi, Full of Innocent Beauty".
Sorry for the horrible translations. If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

TheFoodMonster said: @MayS The site is showing the preview of episode 11. It was already translated by Hitoritabi already.

Midsummer Night’s Dream

Dalpo tells Jaemyung that he is his brother Ki Hamyoung; Jaemyung is shocked to the core. He confesses to Hamyoung that he is a murderer and asks Dalpo to give up the name ‘Ki Hamyoung’ and live on happily as ‘Choi Dalpo’. On the other hand, Beomjo senses that Hamyoung is dangerous and decides to dig up his past, but Inha warns him against it.

Tumblr Hitoritabi

Sorry folks but I just wanted to clarify if the original preview stated that Beom Jo senses that "Hamyeung" was dangerous or "Jaemyeung"? Hitoritabi's translation has it as "Hamyeung" and Koala's translation has it as "Jaemyeung".

It would be rather bewildering if Beomjo thinks of Hamyeung/Dalpo as dangerous.

That said, the written preview doesn't quite gel with the video preview as well and I wonder if we are being presented with dream sequences again as what they have been trolling us with during past previews!

Not really, I think its Dalpo's dream, when he wakes up he need to face his true identity as Hamyoung.

Cute preview photos of ‘Pinocchio’ released

Dec. 15, 2014

Source:http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201412151709350637141_2

Still photos of actresses Park Shin-hye and Lee Yu-bi were revealed on Monday, adding to the viewers’ curiosity on the next episode of “Pinocchio.”

In the 11th episode of the SBS rom-com series, Park and Lee will have a heart-to-heart conversation over many shots of soju.

The still photos show Park and Lee drinking in a pojang macha, or Korean “tent soju bars,” and becoming tipsy.

(SBS)

In one of the photos, Lee has a black plastic bag hanging down on her ears, amusing the viewers.

Starring Park, Lee, Lee Jong-suk and Kim Young-kwang, “Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Top Ten K-drama Moments Of The Week - December Week 3

It’s that time again when share the scenes that are keeping us addicted to the current offerings from K-dramaland! So, what had us staying up late last week and infiltrating Soompi’s threads for the latest drama updates? Take a gander!

1. “Pinocchio“: I will lend you my voice

In Ha has been unable to stand the sight of her mother since learning of her role in ruining Dal Po‘s family. She reaches her breaking point when, during a lecture, her arrogant, unapologetic mother taunts Dal Po from the stage. Knowing that despite his pain, Dal Po will not speak up, In Ha grabs a microphone and becomes his voice. We love that she was able to use the same words that ignited her romantic feelings to protect the man she loves.

Read More : Soompi 

sleepykid said: What's the secret of great chemistry of this drama? I think because everyone of them especially Lee and Park need to prove themselves after the train wreck of their past dramas. With good script and right directing, with heated passion when it comes to acting, they created a very good harmony. I've never seen Jong Suk happy and dedicated, maybe they are enjoying their rapport.

Really miss INHA and DALPO already.........

Please Wed come quickly!!!!!!!!!!!

IN-HA HAUNTED ME IN MY DREAMS! Wednesday come closer, come closer to me noooooooow

If the rumor is true, I wonder how it will sound. Wait, isn't Lee Jong Suk like tone deaf? Well, I guess there is autotune and other technology to make him sound good, but still. Lee Jong Suk as a singer for an OST? Hmmm... Still got to think about that.

SEE? I TOLD YOU :)) but a duet with psh for the ost is still possible right? :((

What's the secret of great chemistry of this drama?

I think because everyone of them especially Lee and Park need to prove themselves after the train wreck of their past dramas. With good script and right directing, with heated passion when it comes to acting, they created a very good harmony. I've never seen Jong Suk happy and dedicated, maybe they are enjoying their rapport.

3 SECRETS #inmyopinion

First is their awesomeness, second is their georgeousness, third is their extraordinary acting skills and the way they show how much they care for each other. :smile:

soooooo In-ha and dalpo have a relationship but none of them said I <3 to each other.

:-/