[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest Asuka__ Langley

annariana18 said: @candyminshin‌ @jennbee no it's cancelled. Check InfiniteUpdates twitter back :(( I'm going crazy. Hope to see the teaser tomorrow!! X( If there's nothing tomorrow... I will make them be like this -> 8-X >:):(( Like @sleepykid‌, back to books...  

Surprisingly, I am not too concerned about lack of news in regards to this upcoming drama. Too much information does lead to sometimes unrealistic expectations and inaccurate assumptions. That can lead to disappointments.

The drama really does not need publicity with a star cast of Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Lee Yubi, Kim Young Kwang and writer-director team of Park Hye Ryun- Jo Soo Won with their successful drama IHYV still fresh in everyone's mind. They have huge following already waiting to watch the drama irrespective of what the competing broadcasting stations are showing in the same time slot..........It's like their name is enough to draw the audience in.

I truly believe that just their press conference and it's coverage along with posters released .............will be enough to take whatever publicity is lacking for the drama sky high......

I know enough about the storyline and setting and would like to see the rest as I watch the drama. That will enhance the experience more........in the meantime.....I am quite happy having fun reading and occasionally joining the posts here. I know I am in minority when I say that......For me it's just the waiting and the anticipation that's unbearable.

@NileRose‌ : Hullo my dearest Doc! :-h missed talking to you my friend and @nistymaj :x

Guest Asuka__ Langley

I think this mystery is necessary. because it keeps people desperately waiting for the drama 8-} remember that Wednesdays and Thursdays will be a battleground: Pinocchio, Mr. Baek and The king's face, will be fighting to be the leader in your schedule

Just lurking at My Lovely Girl thread and the show got cancelled last night. I'm afraid it will affect Pinocchio premiere, either they gonna make extension or what, but it's unlikely they got cut. #-o #-o

The funny thing, not even a poster or trailer has been released for Wed-Thu next battle: Mr. Baek, King's Face, Pinocchio.
Only MB has released script reading pics.
I wonder if they're so behind the schedule or what that no drama releases something to the fans. 8-X 8-X

it is something that we can understand why mr baek trailer already released today. mr baek will be premier first among the three bcz my spring day mbc only has 16 ep while blade man from kbs has 20 ep and my lovely girl has 16 ep but late on premier for almost a week (if i'm not wrong) after the two other drama aired, plus got canceled one day. so maybe SBS will release pinocchio trailer next week. keep calm chingu~ah
i know we wait for at least script reading news and it is good too for promoting the drama. but bcz we already know that they already had script reading and even filming for more than 2 weeks let's not to be worried too much.. i'm okay if they didn't launch script reading pic. but i will start complain if next week they do not release the trailer. i expect pinocchio trailer in ep 13 mlg.

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttt
Edit: ok  @Bellal posted it few sec b4  hahaahhaa so i ll add the articles link :D 

Pinocchio Script Reading  

Article: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000568153
Article 2:  http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20141023142506993 

tumblr_ndvufaw5W31sl7awmo2_r1_1280.jpg 

imageCr: 종0206 @914onlyme 

what i m doing  right now :D  

HidN5F9.gif

Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye's Character in Pinocchio) "A witch who speaks bluntly/rudely"

Credit Translation: PSHFanbox / PSHStarlight Angel

Now, I'm liking that =)) This will be fun! :x Now can expect a trailer later? And can they just show two episodes of My Lovely Girl later so Pinocchio start date will not be delayed? ;)) ;;)

More info:

@khjpearl: LeePilMo is a news program PD..#Pinocchio

Park Shin-hye seeks image change through ‘Pinocchio’

Actress Park Shin-hye (S.A.L.T Entertainment)
Rising hallyu star Park Shin-hye is seeking change in her image as an actress through the upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”

Park was selected to play the female lead role of the drama on September with actor Lee Jong-suk. The two actors being popular in many Asian countries, fans are already anticipating the romantic chemistry between the two.

Actor Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye (OSEN)
Park’s decision to star in the drama gained exceptional attention from fans and news report outlets. The main reason is that the role was relatively different from Park’s past characters in drama.

Park’s past major works include “The Heirs,” “Heartstrings” and “You’re Beautiful.” Her role in the drama often involved her being pure, innocent and feminine.

Park Shin-hye in the drama "The Heirs" (SBS)
However, via “Pinocchio,” Park will go through major change in her image as an actress. She is to play the role of “Choi In-ha,” a young reporter who pursues justice while working for the social affairs desk.

“This is the first time for Park to play the role of a professionally working woman. So far, her parts in the drama were mainly high school or college school student,” an official of her agency was quoted as saying.

Main actors for "Pinnochio" (SBS)
“Since the job her character has is social affairs reporter, there will be a lot of scenes where Park is to show her playfulness and activeness. The actress will show different side of character that has not yet been revealed,” the official added. 

The drama “Pinocchio” will air in November every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS after “My Lovely Girl.” 

kpopherald

Park Shin-hye seeks image change through ‘Pinocchio

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141023

Rising hallyu star Park Shin-hye is seeking change in her image as an actress through the upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”

However, via “Pinocchio,” Park will go through major change in her image as an actress. She is to play the role of “Choi In-ha,” a young reporter who pursues justice while working for the social affairs desk.

“This is the first time for Park to play the role of a professionally working woman. So far, her parts in the drama were mainly high school or college school student,” an official of her agency was quoted as saying.

“Since the job her character has is social affairs reporter, there will be a lot of scenes where Park is to show her playfulness and activeness. The actress will show different side of character that has not yet been revealed,” the official added.

Source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410231529133290284_2

@"Rania Zeid"‌ I like badass character too :-bd :x I'm getting excited now for the 1st trailer and official promo posters.

Awessooooommeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At laaaaaassttttttttt !!!

I think SBs lurking at this thread , yesterday we were mad here and there commenting how stingy SBS, and now they released the script reading LMAO :))

Can I hope trailer tonight too??? ;) plaaassseeee SBSssssssss!!!