[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

NYAHAHAHAHAHA good gracious. That CF-ish stint by Dal Po had me snorting and laughing at the same time! Hahaha and yay!!! Episode 1 ratings! DAEBAK! I think we're up for a good start chingus!!! :D Pinocchio hwaiting!! -
Oh and yeah, if any of you knows links of where I can DL eps please pm me too :D

PS I looooovvvee SH in here! Sooo diff from her previous roles! :D

Guest MarieN1430293183

Guys, my feels right now!!!! I'm spazzing!!!!This premiere was gold! It was both funny and so sad at the same time. I wanted to cry when Dal Po's mom wanted to comit suicide. That was the best scene of this episode for me. It was so emotional, the actors, the music, everything was perfect! The young actors did a good job and I hope to see them again (young Dal Po stole my heart :x ). I can understand why Dal Po hates In Ha, it also broke my heart when he discovered who her mom was. LJS was so funny doing all those awkward poses! And PSH is really different in this drama, she appears more confident (and I like it).I really can't wait for the next episode! Pinocchio, fighting!

Okay, I really do have a bias for someone for SH *wink wink* but I really have a special place in my heart for JS (and dear Woobs). And seeing him like this:
B2Pk2g5CMAAHQqB.png

I GO: 
MOD EDIT: CONTENT REMOVED! UNRELATED TO DRAMA! 
I SO LOVE THIS NAMJA!!! :x :x Can't wait to see more of his dorkyness!!

i am yet to watch the epi 1 but thank u guys for posting so many screen caps n links. live streaming though worked took ages to buffer so i decided to wait. now dramabay link posted by one helpful member is workign sooo well. thank u so much @fringe and thanx for all d pics u posted too! its nice to hear good comments abt the first episode. can some one give me a link with eng sub? how long will it take for eng sub to come? 

i watched it from the start till the end. i'm kinda amaze with lee jong suk.this is the first time i watch him as male lead. he is so funny..as for shin hye i watched all her drama. i feel different vibe from her character in pino and she hiccups naturally..i like the 1st ep of pinocchio. for the team fighting!

Guest MarieN1430293183

sleepykid said: All of the news is so positive, but what will happen tomorrow I've got classes and my exams is coming... this is distraction and eternal abomination for us students!!!!! Haaaaaa....

Rania Zeid said: [DL] Pinocchio Episode 01 (14.11.12) Torrent Available:
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED! COPYRIGHT ISSUES!

______________________________________________________Thank u for posting torrent link! does this have engsub? sorry to trouble u! 

i just started viewing d epi, (though cant understand) loving the feel and look of the chrs n story. it reminded me of slumdog millionaire where every story takes the hero to flashbacks! waiting to see the rest of the epi. wish i cd see the eng subbed one. 

suejee2014 said: Rania Zeid said: [DL] Pinocchio Episode 01 (14.11.12) Torrent Available: 
MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED! COPYRIGHT ISSUES!

______________________________________________________Thank u for posting torrent link! does this have engsub? sorry to trouble u! 

i just started viewing d epi, (though cant understand) loving the feel and look of the chrs n story. it reminded me of slumdog millionaire where every story takes the hero to flashbacks! waiting to see the rest of the epi. wish i cd see the eng subbed one.