[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

well time to go do assignments and sit in a class for several hours while I have "Dal-Po-ahh!" stuck in my head all day and I will not be able to get Jae Myung out of my head HE IS REALLY ATTRACTIVE (to me) actually the whole cast is I can't get over little In-Ha or little Ha Myung/ Dal Po either so cuteee and Jong Suk SAOOOOO SEXIIII WITH THIS RAG DOLL MOP HAIR ;) such a turn on AYEEEE hahaha lol im jk that thing is hideous I wanna cut it so badddd :)) :)) EDIT: OH I FORGOT SHIN HYE my bias <3 _<3

By hitoritabi 

OH GOD WHERE TO BEGIN

Inha: You’re like one of those fish that stick onto other fish and leech off other people, you can’t eat without the help of others

Dalpo: Dunno what you’re talking about. *hears her stomach rumble* You hungry?

Inha: No! *hiccup* Anyway you’re like that fish- *rumbles*

Dalpo: It really seems like you’re hungry-

Inha: NO! *hiccup* *rumble*

Dalpo: So many weird noises come from your body. *leaves*

Inha tries to pick up the potato Dalpo was roasting, but it’s too hot. So she is angry at the potato, saying that she won’t eat it and isn’t hungry, meanwhile hiccuping and frustrated.

Dalpo is watching her from the doorway, smiles and comes help her by wrapping the potato in a toilet roll.

Inha: Hey you- you’re pretty smart.

Dalpo: I didn’t know what you meant before, the kind of fish that can’t eat without other’s help; now I see you, I know.

Inha: *stares* Okay, you’re right.

Dalpo: Huh?

Inha: I’ve got Pinocchio, so can’t even lie. I mean, I’m really mad at you now but when I really think about the words you say… you’re right. I admit it.