[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

BTS photoshoot Park Shin Hye
B2PLYzkCAAAy-ZT.jpg

Pinocchio trending at #5 even 2 hours before airing. getting positive for the premiere!!

B2PJzoqCcAAismR.jpg

More than 1 hour before airing, now at #4 GO GO!!

B2PQYDMCQAAUL4J.jpg
Cr khjpearl

anyway, why am I watching the news now on SBS :-?

even since 5pm LOLZ :)) :))
getting closer guys!!!!

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye ask you to watch the premiere of 'Pinocchio' + stills and greetings clip

November 12, 2014 @ 5:04 am

View this content on allkpop's website
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk asked you to catch the premiere of their SBSdrama 'Pinocchio' today!

The onscreen couple got close as they held up the sign which reads, "The premiere on November 12, Wednesday! Watch the live broadcast~ >~<." Lee Jong Suk also greeted fans to announce the re-opening of his homepage.

He shared, "Hello, it's Lee Jong Suk. I heard that my homepage has finally been re-opened, so I am greeting you like this. Today, November 12, is finally the day that 'Pinocchio' premieres. I really wonder how it will come out, and it's also an unfamiliar image for me, so I'm worried about how you will react to it. I will try to share a lot of news through the homepage. Please watch the live broadcast of 'Pinocchio'. I will also greet you with good news. Goodbye!"

Stay tuned for the premiere of 'Pinocchio' today at 10 PM KST!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-ask-you-to-watch-the-premiere-of-pinocchio-stills-and-greetings-clip&nbsp

Guest myhepyending

Hi ladies....

Anyone knows where can I download the torrent for Pinocchio later? If possible please pm me. Thank you so much :x :x :x

Can't wait for episode 1!!!

PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/