[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest aydenJ

I cant read hangul & dont understand korean language so i just kinda sit quietly here and wait for my kind hearted pinocchion chingus to translate it...thank you in advance for job will be done and job well done previously.. @TheFoodMonster :D :x O:-)

Honeypies said: Hi, i don't want to post here with my real account so i made a new one. I'm (a) Lee Minho's fan; just a fan not any shipper. Now, i know LJS's fans hate Minho. LOL why you people (fragment)?,(There's) no need to hate him. It's not necessary for some of you to compare them. Every one knows who is more popular, has more fans and love.@myashe you need (to attend) a school to learn word(s) and sentences but before that learn to respect.@aznfantizie worship and praise LJS all you want, girl. But you don't have to compare them and make it look like LJS is better. If you think Minho's Ddramas are not interesting (fragment, again) ! who cares, girl ! but you need to know something: that there are many people who watch Ddramas just to see him. His Ddramas (Hmm, I wonder why you like to capitalize drama? It's not a pronoun.) are interesting ok and more popular than (that) of LJS. I had respect for Park Shinhye but some of immature LJS's fan(s) made me forget that. Lee Jongsuk can have her. Immature jealous LJS and PSH's fans. Sigh ! (No space between word and punctuation mark) X(

:D:D:D  this is kind of weird!? I was trying to rewindback to page 1199 where I posted.I used the vewfinder sign...but I end up in 1053 page.Instead...and here I just found out I havent read or see this page..so I went in "LOL-ing" and "Awesom-ing" all the post like what others doo...and came accross @AliceN giffs...asking who are here shippings them for real??..I was a kind of sentiments with other "hardcore shippers" today and although I am not a shipper of Minshinners..I used to lurk and read their exchange thoughts...and felt it would be dangerous for their heart and emotion if one day they found out that one of them(LMH or PSH) was actually going to date someone else!?+~~Pls excuse my posting it here,since I dont know where to post my opinion..we are here are more mature and more well balance  in behaviour...when I was watching "Heirs" last year I kind like the interactions of Me.Lee and PSH..they acted excellent,as well Kim Woobin and the rest of the cast...then after the drama ends..the shippers or even before was born,due to my curiousity I went on seaching any news about this two on screen couple...(they are so good with their words during th einterview) so I went to my "crystal ball" to find more if their is a connection between them off-screen...."I could say they have this what we call ' a casual relationship'...but after the project it will subsides,and go back to their normal daily life/activity.....but if they continue to be together after the project,Cf promo,fan meet prmo,social gatherring..their is a big possibilities 'that little MF will grow"...but infortunately it didi'nt happen to both..I did once posted in that page..and ask them what if by any chance in the near future one of the couple date someone else in the future,,what will happend to you....they "shut me out...LOLLL I posted that in the First thread...during the heat of the Heirs....and this is what happend...LMH is dating Suzy....goshhh...becoming a "fan-shipper" is a tough job and responsiblity.....thats whyhere in "PINOCCHIO" let us not shippe them so hard.....let this ship..sail it to itself....""we can shipp her and him...ship- ship -ship that babies..   but the hardest thing is we can not dictate whats in their heart.
---I will enjoy their growing friendship..   and I will be happy with their friendship realationship.   I will seat back and watch any development on their future,   their individual carrer,future plans;   And I know this year is for both of them to be "happy"    :x :x :x Pinocchio is simply the best..,better than all the rest... :)>-

Ok I really don't like any fan wars here it seem not right to argue about the two actors...the funny thing is the one who got dating rumors with JS was dating somebody else which is the actor who someone claim that he belongs to his heirs co-star...now the truth has been reveal so to all darling couple shippers please keep sailing hahaha :-/

Guys, Honeypies is obviously a troll who only wants to stir thing up, so lets off topic her and ignore because everybody already made there points, and if she can't understand all those posts it's because she doesn't want to.  If She keeps on making posts then just ignore her, she will get tired at some point. 
Also what is this new thing about semir? :) 

Guys why are we allowing negativity in our thread. @aznfantizie gave a good response. But tHis person seems to be more interested in fighting. A genuine fan wouldn't do that. By responding to this person we are giving more importance to such mischief makers. Let's ignore such posts. By quoting such comments and addressing that person we are giving too much respect to a person who is not evn ready to come in their original id. What kind of person is that? Let's IGNORE

Hmm, it's starting again -_-, the something that distracting our delusional party ~(-o- )~ ~( -o-)~. N that words're really really (-) :-/ Hope all of this not take too long time to solve coz I trust my pinocchio chingus that they'll take it on the mature way n thinking. LOVEEEEE >:D< . Keep on sailingggggg :\">