[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

DP told JM about this past and how he came to be DP. BJ is worried about IH. IH does not want to talk about it, so BJ said he will talk to DP about JM. IH said if he does, she will not forgive him. BJ wants to get over his crush for IH. There is a crowd around Jm and DP and everyone said how handsome the two guys are! JM told DP to stay as DP and not use his real name -HM. DP asked him why and JM said, I don't think you can guess the reason. DP said he still wants to hear the reason. JM confessed he killed someone!! Oh my goodness!!!

B5D0Q-RCEAI3Fw0.jpgB5D0QuVCAAAllRi.jpg
Dal Po will end his feeling for In Ha. 
recaps :

SBJ wants to go and ask from CDPo but CIH stops him and warns him not to ask him anything related to KJM. KJM went up to the roof and
try to cool himself and tell him that he will end his feelings (??
at the pizza shop, KJM is surrounded by fans taking pictures and signing autograph while CDPo looks on proudly
KJM asked CDPo to keep lying that he's CDPo, do not admit that KJM is his brother and hide the KHM name. CDPo ask the brother why?
KJM: i think you already know why. KHM: but still, tell me. KJM: because i am a murderer.
CIH is back at MSC and the reporters are busy talking about the incident that happened earlier and how she and the mother are so alike
when CIH enters the news room, LIJ was about to scold her but KGJ said something else instead that shocked LIJ and told CIH that she's to
report to KGJ from now on. CIH is shocked to hear that and even more shocked to hear that KGJ asked her to go home and rest
YGN rookies and execs are having dinner and is asked to give a report about their findings because YYR was so enthusiastic
CDPo giving an update on his case. [too much news technicality for me to understand]
cr PSH malay

Everyone talking about IH behind her back. Then Capt and the other senior guy scolded her, but Capt told her to report to him in the future. I think Captain is protecting her!! He let her go home to rest! Awwww...sweet!! IH said Capt is very cool!! haha. Capt asked what aspects of him is cool, please elaborate... haha!

I THINK INHA CAPTAIN  ADMIRES HER...NOBODY DARED TO TELL THAT LADY THE TRUTH ,WHAT THEY WERE THINKING ABOUT HER...OMG DALPO WILL HAVE TROUBLES TOO  YOORAE WANTED TO INVESTIGATE THE MURDERERS...I THINK THAT HE ASKED HIS CAPTAIN TO LET HIM DO IT....THE INVESTIGATION...BUFFERING SO I CAN'T HEAR WELL...

B5D19nTCcAAQPTv.jpgIn Ha thought she was going to get chastised but wasn't really.

B5D2-WOIMAA9_7j.jpg
Dalpo asks Cap to work his brother's case afer Yoorae wanted it.
recaps :

YYR's turn to give her case and she talks about KJM's case with KHS and MDS. CDPo looks worried. JHK wanted to let the story go because
think that there's nothing much but HGD asked her to do more research on it. CDPo tries to offer himself to do it instead but is shot down
and KJM's news is sent to YYR to work on
CDPo is still trying to get permission to work on KJM's case alone but HGD is still not allowing and said that it was his but now it's YYR's
CDPo tells HGD that he needs to do it to prove something (related to brother being a murderer). CDPo informed HGD that KJM himself told him
that he killed those people. HGD asked him if he'll close his eyes to it but CDPo says he won't and will report it as it is
HGD ends up giving the news to CDPo and YYR is angry that CDPo stole her 'item' that she thought would help her
CIH is still trying to contact CDPo but he didn't pick up. CIH spots a drinking stall and goes in while thinking bout what happened
cr PSH malay and PSH ifc

Recap

the bromance blues

The brothers Ki have an exposive and tearful reunion, while In Ha looks on tearily - Dal Po has reverted to the child Hamyoung again, full of hero worship and disappointment over his brother’s abandonment 13 years ago - hitting his chest and crying like the little boy he used to be.

Wipe to the brothers having a remarkably awkward free pizza PPL meal - In Ha has ostensibly left them alone to sort out their issues - Dal Po ignores her call, while hashing out things with Hyung.

In Ha goes back, while Beom Jo worriedly clucks over her - she’s sustained a neck injury (much like the one Mother Superior got from Hyung years ago), but she brushes his concern off. She also gets into tiger mode and forbids Beom Jo to ask/dig into Hyung’s past.

In Ha goes back to MSC, and all eyes are on her after chewing out Mother Superior - and she gets yelled at by both Caps - Princess and Smarmy. However - she is not fired, and her mother looks on.

YGN have a meeting and Yoo Rae brings out her notepad full of details about Hyung and the suspicious disappearance - which causes Dal Po to sweat.

Cr: darlingchoi