[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

my disaster day to me today.. :)) :)) @sleepykid r u cursed me??? =)) i need to go the airport for the second time after i arrived at home for the perfect times and bomb..my all important key esp for my office key missing!!!  :(( :(( :(( :(( sleepykid u just reminder me..but it happened.. :D:D:D rite now im still cant watch for the important scene because my baby boys alway sitting beside me..not suitable for kids... =)) =)) later on when he sleep i can snap for that scene... =)) =))..

psh update instagram, photo with lee jong suk.. someone pleaseee.. translate... they're soo cutee....

Capture_zps4bce180e.jpg
#피노키오 #최달포 #최인하 #삼촌조카 여긴어디? #우동집 #너이거좋아하잖아 오늘도 피노키오와 함께 해주실거죠~?

OMG.

Kudos to Park Hye Run for that wonderfully written kiss along with PD Joo Soo Won who deftly captured it.
I am so proud of mah baby gurrrrllll!!! Shin Hye yah!!! I love you!!! All grown up like that and kissing back (eyes closed and chewing on the side) without the angst. I'm tearing up now. *sniff*
Ah. Jong Sukkiiie... *hugs* THAT kiss. Wow. You hot, hot man. I can only say thanks. Hahahaha! Daebak mouth you got there boy! 

Am I the only one who pressed the pause button after the palm kiss? Coz I got scared with all this anticipation. I think I wasn't that ready for a full blown kiss and then.. BAM! I was dead.
I'm still crying. My baby is now a full blown, awesome kisser lady. *sniffs*

psh update instagram with lee jong suk.. someone pleaseee.. translate... they're soo cutee....

07160914:

04/12/14 Park Shinhye Instagram Update

#Pinocchio #choidalpo #choiinha #uncleniece where is this? #udonhouse #doyoulikethis today too, watch Pinocchio with us~?

my disaster day to me today..

:)

)

:)

)

@sleepykid

r u cursed me??? =)) i need to go the airport for the second time after i arrived at home for the perfect times and bomb..my all important key esp for my office key missing!!! 

:(

(

(

(

( sleepykid u just reminder me..but it happened..

:D:D:D

rite now im still cant watch for the impotatnt scene because my baby boys alway sitting beside me..not suitable for kids... =)) =)) later on when he sleep i can snap for that scene... =)) =))..

Yah take care,,, :((

@ravairie chingu.. I am really tearing up.. haha! it only shows that with good material and good directing, a miracle can happen. haterz be damned!!! Hahaha!!! 
Okay. Off to watch the raw. 

Ah. Thanks for the screencaps @fringe We'd be lost without youuuuuuuu..And @Raina, your recaps and Sukkie posts, I love. Thanks!Ah, @TheFoodMonster, thanks for the translations. They aren't horrible, we love them. 
Raw. Here I come.

Guest aliceinwonder

ARGGG Today's episode was so good on so many levels!!
#1. The KISS. The F***** KISS!! Oh my god!! (So proud of PSH)#2. The police friend is on to Dalpo hiding secrets from him.#3. Dalpo's hyoung knows Dalpo is reporter and he is afraid that Dalpo is on to him.#4. THE HUG#5. The cute DAD, "why is she making us to favors in this cold weather for such a little thing..."  "YOU KNOW MY PROUD BABY WHO IS THE BEST?? DO YOU? DO YOU KNOW??"#6. Dalpo's hyuong Jae myeong saving the child and hence being filmed is gonna make things so much more dynamic!      I mean what's gonna happen next time??? (AND GOD I HOPE HE GETS THE ENDING HE DESERVES..)

Guest Hevi OnniO

actually i didnt want to see soompi. why? cause i want to make it surprise watching ep 8 BUT i couldnt help it then boom super passionate kiss scene...100 persen they enjoyed the kiss i am sure...
actually i was shipper of shinhye n yonghwa but NOW i ship this couple,,,,  the best ever..

huhuhu I am falling in love yeyeyeyeyeyeye

stucked said: @ravairie chingu.. I am really tearing up.. haha! it only shows that with good material and good directing, a miracle can happen. haterz be damned!!! Hahaha!!! 
Okay. Off to watch the raw. 

Ah. Thanks for the screencaps @fringe We'd be lost without youuuuuuuu..And @Raina, your recaps and Sukkie posts, I love. Thanks!Ah, @TheFoodMonster, thanks for the translations. They aren't horrible, we love them. 
Raw. Here I come.

Guest AbyBlue

hai girls couldn't get to join u alll kisssss is damn awesome , hot , breathe taking wahhhh ..and raw episode is out on dramaflower enjoy everyone 

Guest bluepilotfine

Hi chingus! Already been following the threads when pinocchio started, but it is my first time to post, ever! I can't help myself with Dal In couple :\">

Would just like to ask if somebody can pm me where to download ep8 torrent file? Pretty pls, it's the middle of the night but i can't help it :((

Guest Hevi OnniO

JaegerJS said: psh update instagram, photo with lee jong suk.. someone pleaseee.. translate... they're soo cutee....

#피노키오 #최달포 #최인하 #삼촌조카 여긴어디? #우동집 #너이거좋아하잖아 오늘도 피노키오와 함께 해주실거죠~?

@mays kamsahamida for welcoming :D

chinguya, sunbaenim thankyou for tonight. you made may day soo full in :x coz of those pics and gif.

i know that our jongsuk can help shinhye for learning how to kiss hehehehe

firts of all, i'm still confusing how to write in this thread =)) =)) and sorry for my poor english

what the... i knew i shouldn't have come here, but i just couldn't stop myself!!! waiting so eagerly for episode 8!!! that kiss... and here i thought lee min ho brought out the best of her, but damn i couldn't have been more wrong. and with each new episode i'm starting to appreciate lee jong suk more and more... i mean he's just so damn cute, it's like nobody could ever NOT like him. i seriously hope that SH and JS will have more projects together in the future, they have amazing chemistry.