[Movie 2014] The Mood That Day/ In The Mood For Love 그날의 분위기 (Moon Chae Won, Yoo Yeon Seok)

kathykel

what? it finished shooting already?So maybe it will be release on March?

@day_dreamer‌ pls don't worry to much with the synopsis yet and don't be disappointed.Have faith with MCW and YYS and hopefully this movie is better than their last movies..

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zoe13 I always have faith in YYS and MCW because I love their acting and they hardly ever disappoint when it comes to it. But I couldn't help to be worried if the writing and directing couldn't deliver and make full use of my dream team of actor and actress because the synopsis was bad on paper =(( but, if what we got from reading the script between the lines is right, then yes, I think I'd love the show. I got so conflicted, I swear. haha.
I think it was my fault for putting the hopes up so high because I thought this as a Before Sunrise remake so I thought they'd go with more or less the same characters' background. But yeah, I am hoping that the show will turn out good and that my fears and worry would proven to be wrong. heeeee :D  I don't mind much about admission ticket sales (it'd be a bonus if it becomes a blockbuster hit), as long as the work is a good one - an enjoyable romantic melodrama that would strike a chord with me and that I'd fall in love with it. :x
I am not sure if the movie will be released in March because I think YYS another movie 'Secret Temptation' / 'Perfect Proposal' with Im Soo Jung going to be released in that month, too. Besides, will the post production take a very short time? But if it's going to be released in April, I'm going to be the happiest fan ever since I might have a chance to watch it in Korean cinema (I'm planning to head to Korea in April kkk)

Guest moonpark

I think this movie will release in june or july. Or maybe in autumn. Cos, this movie suit with autumn season.

So glad that movie already finish. Can't wait for mcw's drama. Hehe

:x

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer a bit longer time before releasing the movie so that the editing and production team can make the movie better because it would be such a waste if they rush it then it might become a mess... I hope the movie will be successful in the box office records. I also hope that they will have promotions same as how Today's Love was advertised. :x

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks master @jeonghyang for the updates! It seems that the editing is much longer than that of Today's Love, and there have been a few updates during the filming, I barely felt it. XD Anyway, hoping for the best on this film!  :)>- :D;)

• 1 month later...

This is from instagram user 'lkj5957'. I think he is a basketball player.

#kt농구단 #유연석 다같이 치즈~!!

A photo posted by k.j (@lkj5957) on Apr 5, 2015 at 2:00am PDT

At first it was unknown what was YYS filming, but someone with 'b_in_love_with' username commented on YeoNiverse instagram saying it could be for The Mood That Day since his character was supposed to be a former basketball player. Heee I think it's true since the team is Busan KT Sonicboom. So it's either the basketball player posted an old photo with YYS, or it could also be that YYS did an extra filming while the movie is in its post peoduction stage. :D

Wow I had no idea this project existed!! As a newbie MCW fan I guess I am behind on much of her acting projects' news...I love how she described this film as one in the same vain as "ordinary couple" I loved that film...I look forward to this one too! I am not very familiar with her co star but I keep hearing good things about him, so that's a double intensive to keep an eye on this...October is sure a long way away (Most of my anticipated projects ether start or release around that time...too long to wait!) But as they say, good things take time, huh? :D
I will keep an eye on this page for all future promotion, interviews and updates. Thanks everyone for sharing news and pics! 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I saw this on twitter timeline. I don't know Korean so I can't be sure but I think The Mood That Day's trailer is rated for adults (19+) only? (Oooohhh if it true kkk) 

Can someone who knows Korean help on this? 

Here's the KMRB page from where the screencap was from (click on the 4th box "예고편( 261 건)" (trailer) and you'll find the movie 그날의 분위기 on the list :  http://ors.kmrb.or.kr/rating/inquiry_mv_list.do# 

or you can also view the full info page here : http://ors.kmrb.or.kr/rating/inquiry_mv_view.do?RCV_NO=1114542&KIND=MVTRAIL&GUBUN=N&&proc_state_code=Completed&kind=MVTRAIL

On Kobiz website, it was stated that the movie release date would be 2nd quarter of 2016. :(  awwww man I hope the release would be earlier than that, because they already submitted their trailer to be rated by the ratings board (and oooh the trailer is rated for 19+ / adults only, kkk. See above post) 

aod7rOj.png

• 3 weeks later...

@beyaruth Ikr? We've been anticipating for this movie's release for so long. I want to see YYS and MCW in a movie together so bad *___*

Some says it's gonna be released in January 2016 and I'm all okay with that! As long as not too late. If it's gonna be released in January for sure, we can expect the posters, trailers and movie stills to be released starting this month! Let's hope its release is January for sure :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived