[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"tvN’s Upcoming Drama “Valid Love” Receives Great Response from Internal Screeningddangha November 27, 2014tvN’s Upcoming Drama “Valid Love” Receives Great Response from Internal Screening

The upcoming tvN drama “Valid Love” received overly positive reviews from an internal screening of the first two episodes held recently.

Many drama professionals attended the screening and were fully immersed in the drama for the two hours.

After the screening, one attendee said, “The witty writing and bright characters from ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon,‘ and the everyday warmth in ‘Alone in Love‘ are all in ‘Valid Love.’ I’m looking forward to the birth of another masterpiece drama.”

Another attendee commented, “It felt like watching a movie, with beautiful cinematography and sentimental music.” Another attendee added, “It was refreshing to watch the actors act in unlikely roles. Many actors will be reevaluated through this drama.”

The producers told the media, “We paid a lot of attention to this drama since pre-production, as the expectation for tvN dramas have become very high. We waited a year to work with writer Kim Do Woo, and we waited some more to work with director Han Ji Seung because we knew he’d be the perfect one for the project.” They further added, “We’ve received such great reviews from drama professionals, so the hopes for the drama is high.”

“Valid Love” stars Lee Si Young, Uhm Tae Woong, and Lee Soo Hyuk in a love triangle. It is written by writer Kim Do Woo (“My Name is Kim Sam Soon”) and directed by Han Ji Seung (“Alone in Love”).

“Valid Love” will premiere on December 1.

@soompi

gah can't wait til Monday!  \:D/

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"'My Lovely Sam Soon' Writer Creates Controversial New Love Storyuhm-tae-woong-lee-si-young-and-lee-soo-h

Kim Do Woo was one of the first k-drama writers to master the noona romance, creating the memorable 2005 romantic comedy "My Lovely Sam Soon." Now noona romances are an often-encountered and much-loved guilty pleasure.

The drama's lovable character Sam Soon, played by Kim Sun Ah, was older, unmarried, and not considered conventionally desirable and yet she got her wish. After much trouble, she realized both her career and romantic dreams.

Kim Do Woo is fond of creating unusual love stories and she's created a new one titled "Righteous Love."

At the Nov. 19 press conference for the drama, Kim Do Woo said," I wanted to talk about an unconventional romance."

The romance is unconventional and somewhat controversial. The drama's heroine Illi is married but then she meets and falls in love with another man.

"I didn't consider my drama to be about unrighteous affairs but just wanted to offer something different to the viewers," said Kim. "And then I thought if I gave a rom-com spin to the subject matter, it would be unlike any previous dramas."

The drama's character Illi, played by Lee Si Young, married for love the first time. She married her high school teacher, played by Uhm Tae Woong. He's quiet, reserved, and provides a stable life for her. Things are going fine until she meets a carpenter played by Lee Soo Hyuk. Her unexpected feelings for the carpenter disrupt her peaceful married life.

In an interview with the Joongang Daily, actress Lee Si Young described the drama as a "strong and passionate story about love." That's why she wanted so much to be in it.

But she admits it was a tricky party to play. It would be easy for viewers to think badly of the heroine. She has a husband who loves her and viewers might think her ungrateful, immoral.

"Illi is a difficult character to play," she said. "I didn't approach her in an immoral way but tried to focus only on her emotions. Even if it doesn't involve marriage, I wanted people who had gone through a similar situation, being confused between two people, to sympathize with my character."

According to actor Uhm Tae Woong, every character in the drama is easy to relate to.

"In the drama, there is not a single character that you cannot understand or sympathize with. It is a warm, and at the same time, heartbreaking story of love," said Uhm.

Han Ji Seung, who directed "Alone in Love," is the director.

Will viewers love Lee Si Young's Illi the same way they loved Kim Sun Ah's Sam Soon? What do you think? The drama will premiere on Dec. 1.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/56468/20141126/my-lovely-sam-soon-writer-creates-controversial-new-love-story.htm

I'm extremely curious about Choi Yeo Jin's character. I'm sure she's going to be very interesting.
nedenuleyn said: uhmforce said: Video uploaded by Mrs. YHJUhm Force is recording something in the studio.Mrs. It looks like he's dubbing (??) This is the first time I see a dubbing of a drama by the original actor. :-?YHJ and Ji On went to see him. :x

Viki team has subbed the short teasers! http://www.viki.com/videos/1056112v-trailer-1
http://www.viki.com/videos/1056113v-trailer-2
http://www.viki.com/videos/1056116v-trailer-lee-si-young
http://www.viki.com/videos/1056114v-trailer-uhm-tae-woong
http://www.viki.com/videos/1056115v-trailer-lee-soo-hyuk

>:D<

Archived