[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I'm looking forwards to how they act out the 'affair' since to me Joon wasn't attracted to Il Ri in any way (yet). He was rather skeptical and doubtful about her skills. and her being provoked by that, tried to prove herself to him. It's clear they didn't start off on the right foot. like how it goes for most otp in rom-com. Here with their situation where she's already married I'm curious how their feelings develop and how the characters deal with it. I expect mistakes, wrong decisions, heartbreaks, and regrets because heck it's human to face their mistakes to grow up through it. The teaser is kinda misleading, when Hee Tae followed Il Ri to Joon place, it may be for different reason and we only get to see it from Hee Tae POV, like how his imagination goes. Cause again I don't think Joon and Il Ri would start to have an affair that early. I mean, he was pretty indifferent to her, they talked about her husband casually, and seeing her hugging her husband didn't do anything to him. so yea i want to think their affair wasn't supposed to be based on lust or such. It's true Il Ri might be somehow intrigued by his cold demeanor and good look but after the teasers i don't find her that shallow type of woman at all. or at least i hope so..  and I'm also curious about Joon character, so far he's just the typical cold good looking guy with a sharp tongue and a nonchalant attitude towards his surrounding. I hope we'll learn bit more about him and eventually how and why he'd fall for someone like Il Ri. The writer and PD said they'd make viewers feel sympathized for all three characters so i'm going to wait before coming to any conclusion. 

Edit: the new short teasers are hilarious. while we can see Il Ri being more obvious about her feeling, Hee Tae was more on passive side. Even when they reunited 7yrs later, she's the one to 'propose'. so maybe with another man's appearance, Hee Tae will step up his game and claim what's rightfully his back.  

class="content-title" style="color: rgb(63, 63, 64); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Makers of New Drama “Valid Love” Release Uhm Tae Woong Pictureshttp://www.soompi.com/2014/11/25/makers-of-new-drama-valid-love-release-uhm-tae-woong-pictures/
Makers of New Drama “Valid Love” Release Uhm Tae Woong Pictures

The makers of upcoming tvN dramaValid Love” have released a series of photographs featuring actor Uhm Tae Woong, who will be starring in the new series alongside fellow actors Lee Si Young and Lee Soo Hyuk.

Uhm Tae Woong1

In the drama, Uhm Tae Woong plays the role of a man who tries to prevent his wife Il Ri (played by Lee Si Young) from having an affair with another man (played by Lee Soo Hyuk). The show’s producers have explained that Uhm Tae Woong’s character is a kind and naïve man, while Il Ri is a more complex and multi-dimensional character.

The two met at school, and one of the photographs show Uhm Tae Woong wearing a tight-fitting school uniform. In another picture, it seems that he is almost about to cry, which will fill would-be viewers with curiosity.

Han Ji Seung, the director of the series, explained that Uhm Tae Woong will be a success in the role, saying, “Although Uhm Tae Woong looks like a very straightforward guy, he can act in a variety of roles. I cannot imagine any other acting playing his role in this drama.”

“Valid Love” will begin airing on December 1.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Cast of New Drama “Valid Love” Makes Ratings PromisesValid-Love.png

The cast of forthcoming tvN drama “Valid Love” have been making promises about what they will do should the new series prove a ratings hit.

Cast members Uhm Tae WoongLee Si Young, and Lee Soo Hyuk were speaking on a tvN drama talk community event screened on the channel on November 27.

During the event, Lee Soo Hyuk said, “If the viewer ratings exceed 3 percent, I will invite viewers over to watch the drama together!”

Uhm Tae Woong said, “If the viewer ratings for the first episode exceed 1.5 percent, I will treat the crew to a buffet meal, as they have been working really hard with the cast to make this drama a success.”

“Valid Love” begins airing on December 1. The drama tells the story of a husband who tries to stop his wife from having an affair with another man.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/26/cast-of-new-drama-valid-love-makes-ratings-promises/

Thanks for more Stills sis @uhmforce , Look at First photo : Why the director make UTW reading script but Keep Piggyback LSY?? Why don't reading script only then piggyback scene?? Hahaha.. Lol.. LSY's so lucky, how long he keep piggyback her :D :D

Archived