[Drama 2014-2015] Valid Love 일리있는 사랑

brokbsb

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 1.4em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap; float: left;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

t10w13c.png

8. “Valid Love“: Where it hurts

As a class assignment, Kim Il Ri must break open a pollack to find its otolith, unfortunately this fish is proving to be a hard one to crack. Her teacher and crush, Jang Hee Tae, steps in to help by hitting it over her head, then breaking it open. Upset, she repays him by shoving the fish’s body between his legs. His facial expression says it all, as he must walk off the embarrassment and the pain.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/12/08/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-december-week-2/9/

Ep4 (or plus?) preview

from ep3

I think(and hope) it's for 3-4 next eps.. cause it seems little too quick of development to me. I mean the attraction between Il ri and Joon is there but still very very subtle from both side. like when Il Ri observes Joon working, or Joon remembers her remarks, smelling her cloth; though nothing concrete or determinate. need to wait for sub!What they did to Hee Soo was quiet a surprise but her character is still awesome. like a voice of reason to both Hee Tae and now some sort of a confidante whom Il Ri can talk to. Btw, what's wrong with Il Ri, she had a nosebleed in today ep, she better doesn't have a terminal illness on the way or sth, please drama, anything but that.

While watching Episode 3, I almost Cried for Il Ri, my heart went for her. Life is not hard for her living in that house. Specially that she like her mother had hidden suju to drink every night. Her Husband after a long time came back home but they even did not have chance to greet each other.I am not saying that it is ok for her to cheat but I can understand how she may find Kim joon an escape from her hard life!

just finished watching Ep.3. I think I have fallen in love with this drama.
It is such a tender story, and I like all the main characters. Il Ri is fascinating, brave and dignified. Hee Tae is this big gentle teddy bear, and Joon has that aura of mystery, that rough edge you want to smooth over.
looking at Il Ri's life, her daily struggle to just fit in and survive in that household (based on her mother in law's harsh words), at the same time having her husband stay away a lot from home, I can see how Joon finds his way in to her life.

I still find it hard to accept that what Il Ri and Hee Tae has now is one true love. She fell in love when she was only 17, didn't see each other for 7 years, then got married soon as they met again. To me it seems like she fell in love with the idea of him. it's a total opposite of what's happening now with Joon. an attraction that simmered and built slowly, with someone her own age. he challenged her as Hee Tae never did before.

I have no idea of how the story will unfold, but am just going to sit here and follow where it takes me. it has been pleasant so far..

at first I resist to watch this drama, but after watched the first episode,I admit that this drama has capture my attention.. The actor and actress deliver outstanding performance.. The chemistry between Il Ri-Hee Tae Il Ri-Joon are so good.. 
I feel sorry for Hee Tae, Il Ri is who the one who chase him and make him fall in love with her but then she's also the one who will broke her heart, I understand Joon 'bad boy' charisma is really alluring for Il Ri, the opposite side from Hee Tae..I honestly prefer Il Ri with Hee Tae, but if she choose to be with Joon, the decent way for her to do is let Hee Tae go..

tetsi said: just finished watching Ep.3. I think I have fallen in love with this drama.
It is such a tender story, and I like all the main characters. Il Ri is fascinating, brave and dignified. Hee Tae is this big gentle teddy bear, and Joon has that aura of mystery, that rough edge you want to smooth over.
looking at Il Ri's life, her daily struggle to just fit in and survive in that household (based on her mother in law's harsh words), at the same time having her husband stay away a lot from home, I can see how Joon finds his way in to her life.

I still find it hard to accept that what Il Ri and Hee Tae has now is one true love. She fell in love when she was only 17, didn't see each other for 7 years, then got married soon as they met again. To me it seems like she fell in love with the idea of him. it's a total opposite of what's happening now with Joon. an attraction that simmered and built slowly, with someone her own age. he challenged her as Hee Tae never did before.

I have no idea of how the story will unfold, but am just going to sit here and follow where it takes me. it has been pleasant so far..

ep 4 was kind of confusing for me, did anyone else feel the same?

the part where ll ri brushed Joon's face with paint was funny, also the part where she was showing him the singing multiplication table for kids was hilarious lol, he probably felt a bit patronised lol.

Anyway I wonder what will happen the next episode, that's a whole 6 days away!

Archived