[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

CYS called SJH but to no avail,(Tei's OST as the BGM) she is expecting for him to come to her room but he didn't show up as he was busy with his stuff to make his revenge/action against the bad guys

cut to KMS and CMH talking....seriously talking, don't understand a single thing, lol

Its late at night and CYS is working on her laptop alone in the cafe.

She tries to call JH's phone but it's off. AHhh she's missing him. Runs up to her room but there's no one there. Looks down at the empty bench outside the cafe. And JH's in a cybercafe looking at footage of her reporting.

Ahhh they're missing each other. 

Wow! Such a cute scene!! She still wants him to act as Healer! Always there and always coming to her when less expecting or in the most spectacular way

-JH becomes pizza delivery guy n enters the toilet.
-he purposely bumps into one man who use mirror. after the man left, he use special powder to get his fingerprint n mark it down on the picture.
-he also becomes delivery guy in office n a man picks his can. he quickly keep the can on a plastic n mark it again on the guy's pic.
-ahjumma also contact him.
-CYS feels lonely on her own house, can't contact JH. she enters her room n look through the window.
-CMH has dinner with KMS. She says thanks for everything. she asks about Ji An.
-KMS says sorry n promise will find Ji An
-she asks why he tells her Ji An dead when she's alive. She's in tears
-KMS in awkward position. Then KMH comes n CMH tells them she will go now to meet Ji An
-KMS hold her hands but CMH brushes him off again, KMS is in shock

Not sure what the logic of that but it left to the van he investigate on the preview. Ajuhma also doing some work with Mh and suddenly CYS came in. He pretend nothing happen. She give some files to him but hesitating to go out.  they talk about broadcating something and JH. 
Another broadcast I guess.
Healer in the action. LoL, whats with all this powder. he try to get the thugs fingerprints. Ajuhma asked him where he sleep at night. (LAG. PLEASE SAY HE SLEEP IN CYS HOUSE)
CYS  at home try to all him. (lag) he hear something and ran to the room but found nothing( lag) she's looking outside the window. JH at PC bang.
Ajuhma contemplate on something and kick the chair.
Myunghee dine in with KMS. She thanks for all the help she gets all those years. (lag) I guess she already said the part he found JA is alive. KMS deny it i guess (LAG total suck because i heard thing in part). MyungHee keep crying, kms promise to find JA?? but MH came to the rescue and wheels her away. KMS try to stop them. but Myunghee brush him off. 

Hah! Cola placement! Awesome...Ahjumma and JH talk... I always love their talks..... So sibling-like...
Night-time, YS is calling JH, but he doesn't answer... Haha, annoyed girlfriend... She runs to her room... Can we expect him to have a father-in-law-son-in-law talk? She goes out to the balcony to look outside at the road..Nope... our darling baby boy is at a cafe watching YS's new reportings...Ahjumma is pissed... she even pushes away her chair...
Next morning, MS and CMH have a veiled talk... She thanks him for everything... MS drops his fork... What did she say? MS comes undone whenever he's around CMH... am I weird to expect a happy ending between these two? Can I?
CMH is mad... I think she asked if Ji-an is alive.... She's crying... omo... no.... Whenever she cries I cry..... This is so heartbreaking.... MH arrives... Finally, everthing is out in the open... took so long.... Mh wheels away CMH... MS holds her hands, she pushes it away... MS is crying?

WOW! Myung Hee is leaving MS and MH came and took her away and brought her to Someday!

THIS IS DAEBAK! Never did I suspect that she will be leaving MS!

I was literally clapping when Myung Hee push MS's hand away from her! NICE!

I'm speechless!

moonho wheel myunghee out.moonshik try to stop her. myunghee shove his hand away.

back in someday office. moonho actually brought myunghee to the office!and started introducing everybody to her.everyone is happy to see her.
they started chanting choi myunghee Choi myung hee.
myunghee look happy.she seems to get be joining the office to work.
myunghee ask cys where is her boyfriend.she said she cant see him for the time being.