[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I think hearing Varioust Artist will heal my sadness because Healer ending but after hear some VA make me remember some scene that i think will become my fav scene in this drama.. and.. thats will make me miss this drama so muchhhhh after ending..

Part 2 (Tracks 17-24)
[Part 1 is in the previous page]

It will be easier to put the remaining score in a new post.... (sorry for making it two posts)

Finished sharing all YT links! Very beautiful music and now I'm going to listen to it! :)

cr: Mai Anh Everlasting YT

@minoz-joyax: I sent a message to your inbox. I don't have the download link yet.

Before this drama end, i wanna see BS scene doing his cute aegyo in front of YS or ajumma..uwaaa.. i gonna miss his cuteness so much..gonna miss Healer's action movements + JH hotness with his damn sexy eyes staring at YS..ngeeeee

i'm not ready to see the wrap up party footage coz that gonna be the most emotional part for all the cast and production crew before they say goodbye to each other.. :(

Before this drama end, i wanna see BS scene doing his cute aegyo in front of YS or ajumma..uwaaa.. i gonna miss his cuteness so much..gonna miss Healer's action movements + JH hotness with his damn sexy eyes staring at YS..ngeeeee

i'm not ready to see the wrap up party footage coz that gonna be the most emotional part for all the cast and production crew before they say goodbye to each other.. :(

Is there video for the wrap up party?!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update] 9 February 2015Posted by cherkell

10956599_421409894688404_525021067_n.jpg

10:29am KST

Instagram:

오늘..힐러 마지막 촬영!!! 마지막까지… #서정후 #박봉수 #힐러 #잊지않을게

Today.. Healer’s last filming!!! Until the end… #Seo Jung Hu #Park Bong Su #Healer #I will not forget

Weibo:

오늘 힐러 마지막 촬영..!! 서정후 박봉수 잊지않을게..!!!!![心][心]

Today Healer last filming..!! Seo Jung Hu Park Bong Su I will not forget..!!!!!

Guest Iin_Ririn

Hai all...first post here on soompi cause this awesome HEALER  :x
btw i just send email to int fan project i hope its okey @sunshine15 @sanika @tomoyo1010