[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

[!!!] S.O.S CALLING CRYING FOR HELP~~PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE MULTIPLE CHOICE TO FINISH MY WORK, WOULD YOU? JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S EVERYONE LIKES BY DOING THIS POLL, AND THE FINAL RESULT OF POLL, WOULD BE EDITED AND SENT TO OUR CURRENT PROJECT.
PART 4 - Love and Hatewhich one do you hate the most ?tumblr_njepwpqDld1qhh4wao3_540.pngwhat's your favorite of their 'first' scenes?tumblr_njepwpqDld1qhh4wao1_540.png
what's most lovely love-line scenes ?tumblr_njepwpqDld1qhh4wao2_540.png

I'D POST THIS SURVEY EACH DAY UNTIL THE DRAMA ENDED.MAYBE 2 OR 3 POLL EACH DAY? OR MORE? BECAUSE DEADLINE IS ONLY 5 DAYSSS OAO)/THANKYOUUUUUUU AND PLEASE PARTICIPATE ^^/
NOTES: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. IT'LL BREAK SOOMPI RULESIF YOU WANT PARTICIPATE, JUST MENTION MY USERNAME, IT'LL ALSO HELP ME TO COUNT HOW MUCH PEOPLE THAT JOIN THIS.AND, PLEASE GAVE YOUR REASON OF THE ONE YOU CHOOSEN.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.AND THIS VERY BURDENSOME ASK.just seeing this questioner and missed parts before? reffer to this linkPART 1 PART 2 PART 3 

Hello! Just want to share a video that I made. Goodness, it has been a year since I made a fan video, and I have only done it once. This is the second time! :)) Can't help but use this song because I find it quite fitting when Jeong Hoo asked for Appa Chae's permission to date Yeong Sin. Enjoy! Song's Rude by Magic!, btw. 

@raasyndrome‌

1 : Disturb while eating. It's awful to eat something cold and it also ruins your appetite.

2 : first kiss. Who wouldn't remember his/her first kiss with his/her destiny one!

3 : You must come back even though you didn't find anything. Oooohhh it was the first time in my k-drama life that an héroïne was smart enough to not loose her true love because of something that wasn't their fault!

By the way I hope the "leaving thing" won't be lasting for too long in the next episode...

And LOL to the "blind" date !!

ruizaio said: The current sales figures are:
Blu-ray: 589 Aladin (domestic orders) 526 Innolife 58 YesAsia 5
DVD : 683 Aladin 608 Innolife 55 YesAsia 20
I'm surprised that YesAsia sales are so low. Come on, guys, do you realize that the Blu-ray is a limited edition and won't be available in the future? 

@raasyndrome‌ Part 11.  Have a nice body2.  Dinosours obsession3.  Pretending to be weak
Part 21. Ahjumma and ahjussi2. Clingy boyfriend3. Kim Moon Ho and Kang Min Jae
Part 31. Loyal chingu Seo Jun Seok2. His stylistMOD EDIT: COMMENT REMOVED! INAPPROPRIATE!
Part 41. Disturbed while eating2. First confession3. You must come back even though you didn't find anything

raasyndrome said: [!!!] S.O.S CALLING CRYING FOR HELP~~PLEASE HELP ME CHOOSE ONE OF THOSE MULTIPLE CHOICE TO FINISH MY WORK, WOULD YOU? JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S EVERYONE LIKES BY DOING THIS POLL, AND THE FINAL RESULT OF POLL, WOULD BE EDITED AND SENT TO OUR CURRENT PROJECT.PART 4 - Love and Hate
which one do you hate the most ?what's your favorite of their 'first' scenes?what's most lovely love-line scenes ?
I'D POST THIS SURVEY EACH DAY UNTIL THE DRAMA ENDED.MAYBE 2 OR 3 POLL EACH DAY? OR MORE? BECAUSE DEADLINE IS ONLY 5 DAYSSS OAO)/THANKYOUUUUUUU AND PLEASE PARTICIPATE ^^/
NOTES: PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES. IT'LL BREAK SOOMPI RULESIF YOU WANT PARTICIPATE, JUST MENTION MY USERNAME, IT'LL ALSO HELP ME TO COUNT HOW MUCH PEOPLE THAT JOIN THIS.AND, PLEASE GAVE YOUR REASON OF THE ONE YOU CHOOSEN.
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.AND THIS VERY BURDENSOME ASK.just seeing this questioner and missed parts before? reffer to this linkPART 1 PART 2 PART 3 

I will order when I have seen the ending and liked it. The written preview sounds dragging ond overly melo. Endings often are the weakest point for many writers, for example the Hong sisters. I almost love all of their dramas but the endings are quite boring. I also didn't liked Faith ending much. The ending of Legend was well written but the PD never made it real. So I'm always cautious. Sorry! If PMY is right I will order my DVD Tuesday night :D. I intended to buy the Blu-Ray but it doesn't really look good for reaching the 1000 and I don't want to loose the pre-order gifts. Yesasia doesn't offer downgrading, I asked them.

Actually, there are quite a few fans like that in Korea, too, that are waiting to see the ending before ordering. Plus, more people will order as the pre-order gifts get decided and revealed.

Guest Artist2601

larienssi said: Hello! Just want to share a video that I made. Goodness, it has been a year since I made a fan video, and I have only done it once. This is the second time! :)) Can't help but use this song because I find it quite fitting when Jeong Hoo asked for Appa Chae's permission to date Yeong Sin. Enjoy! Song's Rude by Magic!, btw. 

Awesome MV. esp. cos it focused on my fav scene :D Appa Chae & Jung Hoo. ^~^Thanks for sharing...<3 <3 <3 

Guys!!
We need more chingus to join us in the International Project with an audio or video message in your own language and or English for the Greatest team of Healer!It doesnt need to be fancy or complex! Simple words to show your gratitude for their work it is more than enough!!!
after recording it please send it to the official email: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com, writting down also your country!!thank you very very much!!!