[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

JH knows he's tailed but manage to avoid them. Ahjumma tells him CYS will go to KMS. JH runs quickly to get there. Evil Sec looks like have a plan already.

CYS enters KMS house n shocked with the house, cake, cookies n everything. CMH comes then she gives her flowers.. CYS cries in front of her, can't hide her feelings. Evil Sec calls someone

Guest tomoyo1010

ahjumma told SJH, CYS at CMH place.
sec oh is there (?)
CYS arrived at the house and saw CMH cooking. she's tearing.
CMH smile brightly when she saw her.
they greet each other. she give the flower.
CYS said she's pretty, so as CMH. she said she's CYS fan.

CYS is crying and giving excuses. 
aish...that damn sec oh. what's he doing there.
he's calling someone and reporting.

sorry my streaming was cut off.

CYS crying badly when meeting Myunghee
MH wondering what happened.
CYS try to explain that she is a very teary person.
secretary oh sneak peek at them and enters the library secretly to make a call.
CYS talking to Myunghee in MH's bedroomMH invites her to seat on her bed.
MH show her the famous five photo.
CYS: I have seen this photo before, in moonshik's office.She points out MH in the photo.
MH points to gilhan in the photo and CYS went silentCYS: he died right?MH: yes in 1992

The two lovebirds sit in their respective beds and couches and mope....
Cute detective sees secretary go in a car and tells about it to MH... Love that you guys are working together....But is cute detective threateneing uri Hot Ahjussi? Don't you dareeeeee...... I'll uncrush you.... They talk talk talk.... guys.... talk in bloody english why don't you????
JH breaks into someplace while talking with ahjumma through a comm... Ki In sul? That's the name I can get.... WTF? What are they doing? JH sits on the bed... dude... don't! You don't know what kinda worms have writhed in there.... Thank God he stands up...... He finds something and takes off his cap.... He talks to an imaginary ahjussi and is he bloody burning the place? Hottie, I thought you don't disrupt things... what is this behavior? I'm ordering you, go have some sex with that cute girlfriend of yours....Ahjumma gets mad that he's not listenening to her... where is he going?YS picks up a flower and looks a bit bothered... What now?Ahjumma and JH talk, but seems like our sweet ahjumma is frustrated with her son- I mean, with JH....SHe tells something and guessing by the quickj music, did they figure out something? Is healer being trailed? Whaaat?He runs off (in a cab- so drives off...) and some other guys follow him...YS meets Myung Hee... and almost cries... she knows that Myung Hee is her mother, right? So is Myung Hee the only one who doesn't know? OMO.... I feel so sad for this lady..... :'(
YS gives her the bouquet of flowers and they shake hands (note, YS is shivering and crying...... poor girl.... meeting her mother for the first time).... Oh shiiiiitttt...... Cunning secretarty has been listening in... I hate this hunchback so much that even the first sight has me reeling with anger.... Myung Hee takes YS to her bedroom and makes her sit on the bed... Myung Hee points out the people and YS stares at her dead birth father..... What is she asking?

MOTHER AND DAUGHTER MEET!YS IS CRYING ...MOM IS SO NICE...EVIL SECRETARY IS IN THE HOUSE ,INFORMED SOMEBODY ABOUT THEIR MEETING...MORE MOTHER AND DAUGHTER SCENES ...YS SEES HER DAD FACE...SHE TRIES TO TALK ABOUT THAT CHILD(ABOUT HERSELF)ASKING MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PAST

Guest tomoyo1010

CMH show CYS their photo.
CMH told CYS her husband/CYS appa to her.
CYS asking about something. CMH give her a little box. and ask CYS to continue the interview.
sec oh again....oh he's reporting to elders. where's KMS? they're doing this behind him i think.
sec oh ask what to do. SJH arrive. yay!
SJH took the phone from sec oh and speak to elder. asking how to find him (?)
elder disconnect the call.
SJH asking about his sabu to sec oh. ask if sec oh knows his mom.

MH pass CYS something.CYS start asking her questions holding her notepad and pen.She ask about the past

MH talking in tears.
secretary oh still on the phone with the elder talking about CYS meeting MH.elder has another guy in his roomsecretary ask for instructions. then he realise there is somebody else in the room
its SJH!SJH took over the phone
SJH: Anneonghaseyo elder. elder laugh in disbelieve and hangsup.
SJH ask where he can find the elder.secretary step back.
SJH says he is in a bad mood. Do you remember my teacher - Ki Yong Jae?My mum too, right? 
SJH tighten secretary's tie and secretary gasp.