[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sia3 said: @azzurri
It's double party for me.
I sent out my fan work. Done. Dusted. Homework - completed! I thought I'll never get around to do it due to lack of inspirations and creativity!
Yeehaa! Let me celebrate right along with you! So did you submit for JCW's review book project or our International Healer project? :) I am still looking for inspiration for the review book, and continuing what I'm doing for the International one. Can't seem to move beyond this thread. And I have ACTUAL work to do on top of that! And I can't focus long enough to actually finish it! Sigh. I'm in big trouble.

In regards to The Elder and the 1992 incident:
I have this concern that the story won't be able to 'wow' us when it finally unravel. I'm worried it will be one of those - "Huh? Is that it?" But most importantly, I have this nagging feeling that it's not going to be so easy getting rid of The Elder & co. It seems like 'this organization' works for the government, or at least supported by the government, don't you think? It's not going to be easy as ABC to rid all of them in less than 4 episodes! So I'm thinking maybe they could get rid of some of them i.e. Moon Shik and current Elder, but the rest is an open ending, and continuous fight for the Healer Team 2.0. SOMEDAY News gotta have something to expose & report, right?
Yes an anticlimax reveal would be soooo disappointing. I would like to keep my faith in SJN for now - she's done so well to keep the anticipation so high, so I hope she delivers on the truth. I agree, it won't be easy to get rid of such powerful bad guys - yes perhaps it would be the beginning of a lifelong struggle for Team Healer. But... I  will be happy enough (ecstatic even!) to see them get married, have those kids and pets like Teacher described. 

@jaslinnj
Yeah. Like azzuri said, fingers crossed that SJN won't disappoint. Her main plotline looks well thought out for this drama, so I think it will be fine. It's just a tiny concern since we have had so many failures in Kdrama before.

@azzurri
International Fan Project. I don't really know what to say to Ji Chang Wook. It's too mediocre of the things I could think of - everyone would have said the same, so that's that. :)) But I had a greaaaaat laugh upon seeing this:

IV. Cooking Contest
It is a widely known fact that Ji Chang Wook loves his food. But for some reason, he simply hates carrots. To help nurture his love for this awesome orange vegetable, fans can submit recipes for him to cook delicious meals using carrots.

1. Your recipe can be any dish that includes carrot as an ingredient.
  2. Recipe should have very simple instructions.
  3. Please include at least 3-4 pictures.

=)) =)) =)) OMGGGGG, lovely. Just lovely. I wanna see his reactions! :))

ShinRaeMi

said: @

carmens

I actually want them to meet in the last episode. I want to see how will JH react if he meets Ahjumma in person. :-)

@sojuqueen It's good to see them follow each other. I wonder if who followed whom first. =)) Or, did JCW told PMY to create an IG account? Because she had just joined IG. And, did JCW helped her to create the account? I'm starting to become delusional here. =)) =))

azzurri

said: @Maja! Thank you for pointing that out! (And I was thinking the same @sia3, we should throw a party now Maja has delurked multiple times!).I was thinking the same, and you actually have photo evidence to back it up! The colors on that field they posted their individual IG updates looked like it is situated in the vicinity of Elder's house indeed!

So it's team Healer 2.0 united, and they have actually located the Elder and his lair! Which is awesome! Hopefully ep 18 will give us some resolution. If Song Ji Na gives us two episodes of Happy, I will definitely Wudalchi-hug her! Although that

is

almost unheard of in dramaland - so have to brace ourselves for what she has in store for us in Ep 19-20 if the Elder issue is solved by Ep 18. I personally am just dying to know the back story with the parents - it's so crucial, and she has thrown us barely a bone. I love that whole buddy-buddy, anti-establishment thing they had going - and they were all such good friends, even up till that fateful day when Oh Gil Han and So Jeong Seok turned up at the junkyard to ask Kim Moon Shik to drive for them, in their pursuit of a hot story. For the life of me, I still can't figure out how that friendship could unravel so terribly, causing so much unhappiness, death, separation and worse, the practical abandonment of two innocent children to grow up as orphans without the love and care of loving parents. In this regard, I guess CYS is way more fortunate than SJH, my poor baby bear.

Guest uctqepe

@jerboa83 dont worry darling, she's not leaving to Pacific island yet :)) :)) not without JH ;)
i guess it's for a fashion line photoshooting that she is the model to.. 
@Sia3 you're right.. this past revelation, with KMS and Elder, is driving me nuts... sick worried if we'll be disappointed.. thus i am keeping my expectation low [-O< [-O< 

sia3

said: @jaslinnj

Yeah. Like azzuri said, fingers crossed that SJN won't disappoint. Her main plotline looks well thought out for this drama, so I think it will be fine. It's just a tiny concern since we have had so many failures in Kdrama before.

@azzurri

International Fan Project. I don't really know what to say to Ji Chang Wook. It's too mediocre of the things I could think of - everyone would have said the same, so that's that.

:)

) But I had a greaaaaat laugh upon seeing this:

IV. Cooking Contest
It is a widely known fact that Ji Chang Wook loves his food. But for some reason, he simply hates carrots. To help nurture his love for this awesome orange vegetable, fans can submit recipes for him to cook delicious meals using carrots.

1. Your recipe can be any dish that includes carrot as an ingredient.
  2. Recipe should have very simple instructions.
  3. Please include at least 3-4 pictures.1Awesome

=)) =)) =)) OMGGGGG, lovely. Just lovely. I wanna see his reactions! :))

thank god there's a power of mobile that I'm able to keep up with this thread.. BTS is good to keep my heart in place of what's coming up..I don't like too much of surprises and yet I welcome them to keep the pace of healer.... I've always notice that JH work on an impulse.. he's quick to notice his surroundings and react to the situation (this is the animal side of him) but being human, he allows himself to have flaws, he even let his guard down especially in front of YS. Maybe having Teacher as his mentor, JH is quite frank to say what he wants to say... I really like that part of him..(remember when he confronted YS about their fathers)

In due time, he'll meet Ahjumma for sure. Maybe he trusted Ahjumma that much that he feels unnecessary for them to meet in person. Just like the movie date he had with YS...but the gesture was shown by YS instead... this trusting game is like a big part of healer... no matter what, they work their relationship solely on trust.

by the way Someday News... they will no longer be covering entertainment news eversince KMH took over ?

Thank you for the BTS news, gifs, the wonderful thoughts and the humors to keep the week alive. I'm looking forward to Monday again 

The photos sia3 posted above were taken by a Chinese fan who was touring Seoul and made her way to Cheonju to see the filming.
Quite a number of China fans have make their way to Cheonju, which is a difficult 3 hours journey away from Seoul.Healer has a very high popularity among China fans.

Fortunately healer team is doing their shoot in winter ....

:D

Otherwise we fangirls would go wild ( as if we are not enough already) seeing them in less cloths =)) =))

Hahahah @dk_sadia‌! But think if Healer should have had filming in the leather outfeat during a hot summer! Poor our puppy!