[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

both of them running together hugging each other playfully

SJH walking behind CYS looking out at the people around her
Enter police station. CYS is at the counter requesting for something.She hand over her id for checking and got refered to they cyber teamSJH folllowed her upstairs than split up
cut to Ahjumma talking to SJH who gave him directions where to go.
CYS went to meet the detectiveCYS: I am very busy, so lets do it fastshe start to talk about baddie hwang's case.
detective got called to attend to something.
CYS suddenly got call from ahjumma who gave her a long lecture about something.
wow, so now SJH, CYS and ahjumma is in a 3 way teleconference via their bluetooth headset.

Guest tomoyo1010

team healer 2.0 in action - sjh, cys and ahjumma for now.
cys is rather enjoying ahjumma-sjh communication. don't get caught girl....

I wonder how many people died today due to the scene!!??  I don't know if I should call 911 or 119 or 112 or.... =))

Gals I survived I didn't die! But I finally understand what is ovaries exploded!!! Really this couple really daebak!

I love u PD nim sorry for even thinking of killing u at all!!!

The hairpin is for communicating with Jung Hoo. They are on a mission directed by Moon Ho. She says she missed Bong Soo and cry hahaha

Mr and Mrs Healer are awesome!

I think she's at the police station to distract det Yoon.

Young Shin can now hear Ahjumma too and she's totally enjoying listening to their conversation.

SJH goes undercover.. CYS meets Det Yoon n wears hairpin/earpiece.. Ahjumma calls them n it seems both can hear ahjumma.. SJH disguises as police. CYS asks Yoon abt Hwang Jae Gook. SJH enters computer system n communicate with ahjumma.. Yoon still talk about Healer.. CYS tells him that she meets Healer. CYS distracts his attention n run, followed by police.

SJH is fully dressed as a police CYS smiling while listening to SJH and Ahjumma's conversation.

Detective come back to talk to her.
SJH  holding a file to his face and sneak into a police office. another department and start seating down on a desk and access a computer.typing on the keyboard getting info.nothing show up.
Ahjumma giving him advise.He walks out and head to another place.
back to detective and CYS talking 
CYS said he met healer?then she shouted, thats him and run out of the office leading them all out, and down the stairs.
SJH stunned by the stunt but hence could step into the detective's office and access his computer.