[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

debbieleung said: '어둠 속에서’문호가 박봉수를 의심하는 줄도 모르고 정후는 힐러의 모습으로 문호를 찾아간다.문호는 정후를 이용할 생각을 하고, 정후는 아버지의 누명을 벗기기 위해 그 제의를 받아들인다. 그러는 와중에 정후는 영신이 보낸 메일을 받게 된다.영신은 힐러가 살인용의자라는 사실을 알게 되지만 그래도 힐러에 대한 믿음으로 만남의 자리에 나가는데...
"In the Dark"Jung Hoo doesn't know Moon Ho is suspecting Park Bong Soo and goes to find him with his Healer identity.Moon Ho wants to use Jung Hoo and Jung Hoo accepts Moon Ho's suggestion intending to clear his father's name.Meanwhile, Jung Hoo receives Young Shin's email.Even though Young Shin's knows that Healer is suspect for murder, she believes in him and heads to their meeting place...
Translation by me

Hello @debbieleungThank you for the translation, but can you clarify the meaning of 'use' in the context of 'Moon Ho wants to use Jung Hoo'? Is that in a negative way, or Moon Ho needs Jung Hoo's help? 
@azzurriHAHAHA. I actually don't remember you weren't impressed with PMY's previous projects, so I was surprised. I had thought it was ... second thought, I'll skip this part. Meteor Garden is a point of no re-watch for me anymore. Must say I did try couple of years back, and I totally question my taste on how in the world I could re-watch that drama so many times when young. Then I decide I better let it remain as 'fond memories', or else I'll just deem it as one of the most horrible Hana Yori Dango version in the end. :)) Aaron was good in Fall In Love with Me, but as it drags on, I ran out of patience - so another no to re-watch. I much prefer Pleasantly Surprised. 
As for 'Min Joo' - did Javabeans come out to explain? I'm not very patient reading up comments in DB, so that's a no-go area for me after the 2nd page, LOL. Now I see they're even hitting 1k comments, proud as I may be for uri SJN writer-nim, but no for the sanity of my brain. I'm just glad that sometimes Hanja sounds similar to Chinese, so I could make it out what they are referring to. I will double check with Chinese subs later.
Agree about chickpea's post. My brain was storing a lot of informations, and they were all file away all over the place. Chickpea's clarity has, in computer's term, had my brain the hard disk undergone defragmentation. :))

@sia3... I thought you remembered because we talked at length about City Hunter before. But yeah.. never mind, let's move on to greater things. ;) See, I'm worse than you, because I can still watch my favorite MG scenes, and smile to myself. The acting wasn't all that great, but I remain a sucker for all the F4 bromance scenes. You watched Fall In Love With Me? I only just discovered Aaron Yan and yes, he was the only good thing in that dud but what a good thing. Hahaha. 
Min Joo - I think Javabeans actually explained it in her recap. But it was so long ago that I may be wrong - and no, I don't read all the comments either. But early on, the comments were still at tolerable levels, so I might have read them all then. Will have to go back to that Episode recap to refresh my memory. It's regrettable though - I actually would like to read all the comments - there are so many excellent ones... but just too many, and I would not get any work done if I start. LOL

can anyone tell me the title and the singer of ost #3 and ost #4 ?

Serarch on internet and you will find :) ost 3 is singing by Tei

Preview alert! Appaeared! It seems MH let the phone in the jacket and ask CYS to go search in the jacket so she will find it! YS will meet Healer even if she knows he is suspect of murder!

Wowow I want Manday to come noowwww

Hi!! @sia3

The context is quite vague for this one. It says "이용" in Korean which means to use for his own advantage. I think it is more on the negative side and not just asking for help.

Hope the video preview will come soon! [-O<

@debbieleung thank you sooo much for the translation!! I hope video preview will be out today or tomorrow!

One question, when will be aired again this week the episodes? Maybe then at the end of 10th ep they will release the preview ep 11 too

'Healer' repeats are normally aired on Saturday and Sunday nights at 7:30 PM KST on the KBS Drama channel (wholly separate from the KBS2 broadcasts), but sometimes KBSD will air two episodes back-to-back on either a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, depending on their programmers' whims. :D

@CherKell so most probably this weekend we will have the video preview too :) please keep us updated!! I'm from Europe and I don't have KBS on my cable :(((

Guest wookieLOVEyoung_changmin

\:D/ happy 300 pages after all..proud of healer familys here.. >:D<

@AdelaM‌ thank you for great video...

Hope preview coming out.. Maybe they're still filming for next monday episode...

But can't hide the nervous here.. Writer~nim.. Please give more lovey-dovey chemistry more..

@azzurri
[-O< Forgive me because as you know, after hanging out with memory of a fish Faithlings for more than 2 years - I, myself, have contracted the disease. :D Unfortunately, I did watch Fall in Love with Me. I thought it will be cute, which it was at the start, but it totally deteriorated. I only had it running in the background for the latter episodes just so I know in general what happened. Yeah, I find it that bad. X_X

I just checked Chinese sub for 'Min Joo' - it is 'democracy'.

@debbieleung
Thank you! I can't read Korean, but the two words you attached - I recognised the first word as 'Yi' or 'e', so I'm guessing the 2nd word is 'Yong' or 'Young', and that again is sounding similar to Chinese characters 利用 (Li-Yong). And to that, my reaction to it is ... 'NOOOOO'

@azzurri, this means Moon Ho doesn't know Healer is Seo Jung Hoo, son of Seo Joon Suk! :'( This brings out another question, why is Moon Ho only feeling guilty towards Young Shin & Myung Hee? Shouldn't he feel just as much guilt as he is to Jung Hoo and his family for what Moon Shik/Elder did?

debbieleung said:

eylrx

said: 11회 :: 힐러 :: 1월 12일2015-01-12(월)22:00 KBS 2TV

‘어둠 속에서’ 문호가 박봉수를 의심하는 줄도 모르고 정후는 힐러의 모습으로 문호를 찾아간다. 문호는 정후를 이용할 생각을 하고, 정후는 아버지의 누명을 벗기기 위해 그 제의를 받아들인다. 그러는 와중에 정후는 영신이 보낸 메일을 받게 된다. 영신은 힐러가 살인용의자라는 사실을 알게 되지만 그래도 힐러에 대한 믿음으로 만남의 자리에 나가는데...
it is OUT!!!!! someome please translate!!!!!

So many hints, Young Shin ah...crack your brain and you will know PBS is your Healer all this while..... dKEU2vT.jpg When they meet as per Ep 11 written preview, will YS need to cover her eyes again ?? I am glad that YS still wants to meet in spite of him being accused of murder.

Now that Healer knows his dad might be YS's biological dad's killer, will he continue to stay by YS's side ? He may not want to until his dad's name is cleared.....oh no, I hope not but there is possibility coz all Kdramas go thru breakups.

looking forward to Healer and MH's collaboration ....hopefully it leads on to Bromance , it's about time these two guys have more screen time together.

\:D/ happy 300 pages after all..proud of healer familys here.. >

:D

<

@AdelaM‌ thank you for great video...

Hope preview coming out.. Maybe they're still filming for next monday episode...

But can't hide the nervous here.. Writer~nim.. Please give more lovey-dovey chemistry more..

@hyuntaesun you are welcome :) yesterday I stayed up till late last night and I did one sad and one with our otp :D did you see both of them? :)

Regarding using PBS I think it's better for Healer! He knows how to make next steps! I hardly wait their meeting!

Moon Ho wants to make use of Healer and Healer agrees. So my take is that Moon Ho wants to use Healer to hook onto Elder and Healer will take this opportunity to dig up dirt on Elder and also KMS. But if Moon Ho does not know that SJH is the son, how will Moon Ho be able to trust Healer?

The text preview really sounds interesting. Looking forward to see how the story will pan out. When Moon Ho knows who Healer is exactly, how will he react? We didn't see much interactions btwn MH & JH when they were younger. Wonder how's their relationship back then?

@sia3... wait.. wait I didn't quite catch your meaning. Do you mean from analysing the word @debbieleung attached, you deduced this? That MH does not know who JH is? And as for your question, I was wondering too why MH doesn't seem to have any memories related to JH... JH is just a month older than CYS after all, and all of them being such good friends, all the parents and kids plus MH and MS must have hung out together, right? It's strange that there doesn't seem to be any strong emotional attachment with JH's parents or even with Teacher. I am getting curiouser and curiouser, as the Mad Hatter would say. Perhaps what happened in the past - the accident, and the death of JH's father will explain it. They are all related after all.
Off topic here - I thought I was the only crazy one who watched FILWM till the end. In the beginning it was kind of fun, but by the last few episodes I was just watching to ogle Aaron Yan. LOL The shallow woman that I am. 

@azzurri

I feel cheated with FILWM, but yeah, Aaron saved the show a bit - though still not powerful enough to make me pay 100% attention to the latter episodes. :))

Yeah from the text preview, I deduced that Moon Ho doesn't know Healer = Jung Hoo (or he's related to Joon Suk) yet. It's just that I think if he knew, he would not use/take advantage of Jung Hoo.

Correct, it's all a mystery with what happened in 1992, and why Moon Ho aren't emotionally attached to Jung Hoo + family. I ... er... spent some time drafted up a timeline just now, so we can see clearer what we know so far. Let's look at the timeline, and tell me what we can figure out (most likely not!) ~X(
SJPV2Qu.jpg
Sawryyy, I just had to put the last event in too, HAHAHA!