[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

sia3 said: @ azzurriNo need to be sad for JH, he is his own rival like you said - he's not totally out of the equation. In consolation, at least he knows YS still likes him! It'll probably be frustrating for him because you know men & their er... hormonal instincts, LOL. They like to have skinship with loved ones, and he's going to pent up with sexual desire like daejang, ahahahaha! Oh SJN, if she does go to this for Healer too, omg, hahaha. And worse, there are so many more possible Choong Suk in Healer than there were in Faith. I think I'll start sharpening my knives now... *facepalm*
Oh and the part of him willing to give up everything to be beside YS, I think that's just because there is nothing important for him to give up. It's not like being Healer is something he had always wanted to be. I believe it was just something he's good at, just a job & nothing more - not done with enthusiasm or out of love.

blossomnagr said: czakhareina said:

'Healer' Always Ends On Ji Chang Wook

[by Nawael Khelil] The public now considers Ji Chang Wook as an ‘ending man’.

The more you go deeper in KBS 2TV’s current Mon-Tues drama, ‘Healer’ the better Ji Chang Wook gets. And as a proof of acknowledgment, the production team let him end every single episode, from 1 to 10 (so far). 

The actor plays Seo Jung Hoo. Seo has primordial role for the dramatic deployment of the series, actively going from Kim Moon Ho (Yoo Ji Tae) to Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young). The last episode’s ending shows him opening a box that holds all the secrets from his past, including the reason why his father (Ji Il Joo) committed suicide. 

With this role, Ji Chang Wook is actually at the core of the plot. Every episode ends on one of his performances that get the public even more curious about the upcoming happenings. Also, as the audience is satisfied with his acting and influence over the series, the excitement of seeing him again the next day/week adds to the success. 

Meanwhile, ‘Healer’ airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS 2TV. (photos are captures of KBS 2TV’s ‘Healer’)   

@‌sia3

well u can get a gauge of the korean response by the viewership. we were behind Pride n Prejudice since the beginning, then the ratings is abt the same with Punch when Punch premiere.

we only caught up last week when the other two shows were prempted due to awards shows.

at least this week, ratings hv risen n we are second in place, no longer at the bottom of the heap.

i dont think all these meant that Healer is a bad story or bad production. its just that Healer took over after a drama that had really bad ratings and viewers were already hooked on p n p. as for punch, i havent watch it, so i cant comment.

Cinderella1 said: celyw said: err... I also think JCW looked familar to LMH....  X_X dun bash me  b-( 
anyway I'm really impressed with his acting in ep 10, he is very good with all the emotion management and his face expressions from happy, anger, lovesick, etc were just right not overacting.
PMY shi, I like her acting in healer very much, think she matured alot since I last watched her in CH (dun really like that drama, ok dun bash me again  b-(  8-} )

@azzurriI love you for pointing out the double meaning to Healer. I was thinking about the double meaning to Faith (Shin-Eui), and wondering the same for Healer days ago. But, I forgot all about it after - and I didn't want to write another word vomit just about its title. :))
We can't be sure what's cooking up from SJN's ends, but from what you and @mywebfoot have pointed out - it does start to look like this drama is about the journey for the 2nd generation 'Healers-to-be' becoming true Healers, in which the 1st generation failed to do/become because of '...' (?).
@qwenliThanks for the info. I noticed the ratings are going up, but in general - ratings have been weak since last year that I find it's not the complete reflection of the actual popularity anymore. Are Ahjummas moving to online watching too, lol?! Weird.
I've seen Punch E1-4. It's a lot more heavier in taste, and it's also politics-related. More importantly, it's SJN going up against her protégé - whom I'm unfamiliar with. I intended to continue Punch, but it's not a must-see-it now drama for me. 

I know no EXO fan here

I just can't stop myself because I see Healer everywhere and everytime like he's following me because YS rejected his feeling. Like some of you, I don't sent my feeling to that email yet. My brain always think of him too and when I found another pic of an idol in Healer disguise again
kill myself crazy rabbit
4cf2ff31jw1elhthmpnz7j232b2agx6t.jpg
I know he's not Park Bong Soo, but he's Park Chan Yeol, is that make any sense?

Okay, twice is enough, if it happen thrice, I'll really send my feeling to both of them, to their personal contact

You see it too right
 exorcist crazy rabbit
healer8-00090.jpg

Please don't bash me too
tumblr_inline_nhp9y12PZg1s0ur6y.gif

I said the key/holy/pass word 'Healer' too, no off topic thank you very much

KBS-nim, I WANT A PREVIEW

Hello everyone! Just wanted to express my love for this drama!Like wow. Seriously, this drama is really good!
I've been a fan of Ji Changwook since his Smile Donghae days and he has impressed me project after project. But I think I like this Healer/Junghoo/Bongsoo character the best. haha.
Watching the latest episode, my heart kinda broke to know that he did harbor suicidal thoughts. But I'm glad that now there's Youngshin to be the anchor in his life. She will be his newfound reason for him to keep on living.
I'm truly excited and curious to know what will happen next. Can't wait for next week!

newstory

said:

blossomnagr

said:

czakhareina

said:

'Healer' Always Ends On Ji Chang Wook

[by Nawael Khelil] The public now considers Ji Chang Wook as an ‘ending man’.

The more you go deeper in KBS 2TV’s current Mon-Tues drama, ‘Healer’ the better Ji Chang Wook gets. And as a proof of acknowledgment, the production team let him end every single episode, from 1 to 10 (so far). 

The actor plays Seo Jung Hoo. Seo has primordial role for the dramatic deployment of the series, actively going from Kim Moon Ho (Yoo Ji Tae) to Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young). The last episode’s ending shows him opening a box that holds all the secrets from his past, including the reason why his father (Ji Il Joo) committed suicide. 

With this role, Ji Chang Wook is actually at the core of the plot. Every episode ends on one of his performances that get the public even more curious about the upcoming happenings. Also, as the audience is satisfied with his acting and influence over the series, the excitement of seeing him again the next day/week adds to the success. 

Meanwhile, ‘Healer’ airs every Monday and Tuesday on KBS 2TV. (photos are captures of KBS 2TV’s ‘Healer’)   

Guest AnneVarattha

Arghhhhhhhhh This is Thursday already and I'm dieing to see the 11th preview !!!!!

Or if you guys have not finish filming the 11th episode yet, at least please spoil us with the text previewwwwwwww, Only the text can do nowww

Plssss I beg youuu, PD-nims, Healer Production ! :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

newstory said: I still can't get over the issue with the phone. I'm most curious about whether it was a mistake in plot that they put the phone in Bong Soo's coat or it was intentional. If it's the latter, we don't know why would Bong Soo need the phone - did he want to secretly return it to Young Shin at the rooftop? Or he wanted to repair it first so he was just simply carrying it everywhere with him? There was also a great theory at Dramabeans (by Snickers):When Jung-hoo finds out the broken cell phone has been discovered, all he has to do as Healer is to preemptively contact Moon-ho saying that he had recovered the cell phone and slipped it into the bag. He couldn’t personally hand it to Young-shin due to Moon-ho’s “no personal contact” instruction. Moon-ho might think this way anyway without any prompting from Healer.
This is a very awesome way out, but I'm afraid Jung Hoo won't come up with it on the spot unless he had it all planned from the start.
Nevertheless, it is still early to say confidently that now Moon Ho knows, because there are still ways for Bong Soo to move suspicion away. Since it's episode 10, is most likely that Moon Ho will accept the explanation or will get suspicious but accept it at least partly. Then he should do something that would require to have Bong Soo and Healer at one place to verify.
But actually it is also questionable whether Bong Soo needs these excuses - the prosecutor has almost discovered that Bong Soo identity is fake, and for this he only needs to open his e-mail.

Guest uctqepe

I really like the accessories wore by Young Shin for the makeover, the rings esp.. so i noticed that she has a very feminine hands...small but slim.. several us here have been loyal hyenas of Puppy, so we pretty much pay detail attention to his body KAKAKKAKAKAK.. we know that he has large big hands, but when when put it side by side w/ PMY's beautiful small hands.. the contrast is :-O  @-) healer10-00439b.jpg

@namyo :)] we need to update our list on Puppy anatomy lesson asap! 

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here~~  :D
I'm kinda behind everyone as I've just finished 4th episode. 
First impression of the drama: Healer! Yah! You lost the tennis game because you were wearing too much!! :))
First impression of the female characters: Young Shin:  ah~~ young, innocent, energetic. BUT I hope this character will mature fast / quickly. So she'll do something  (I can't stand this type of characters personally, nothing wrong with PMY's performance)Sis in law: I know she has painful memories but ... Is the writer trying to contrast her personalities with the husband? She's all angel and nice and innocent and soft etc (sorry, me can't stand)
AHJUMA Min Ja (!!) ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
First impression for the guysHealer: Gorgeous! Gorgeous! :x  But, I hope can see the other of him besides all the incredible kungfu fighting/gorgeous outfits. Don't waste JCW's acting talent, writernim! :-w
Moon Ho: Oh~~ please stop flirting with me  ex girlfriend! ;;)
Long post  for someone new, tata til I have finished back reading all the posts here and catch up to the latest episodes!

Who misses our drama??

[-X is it me?? =;

Meanwhile, I have to read 3 pages of comments and I don't have time :((

But each time I'm looking of these pic I laugh hard!

Let's have a dance!!

Omg, are they out of their minds??

No dear we are just having fun!

Come join us!!