[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest FRILLYOBJECT

Finish C-sub!
Just a few things to say..

KMS is actually a poor thing...I think maybe he is not as evil as we thought he was initially. He just wanted to protect the woman he loves...
JH also a poor thing...everybody abandon him sob sob...

The healer teacher and the healer boy training scene is touching too...

And the cosy confession scene.
I thought it was rather bitter sweet and cute.
These two...although CYS reject PBS...
but they are still cute together and
YS obviously like this hoobae a lot~
Just that she has no place in her heart for anyone else now.
And like she say...PBS's competitor (aka healer) is too strong!
And look at PBS...he is totally cool about it!
It like "ok, she don't like this me...but she like the other me...oh well..ha"
They had a great time together~

This drama so good~
And we finally get to know more about the name "Healer"

But for us in this thread.
The drama title Healer has a different meaning.
We need "Healer" to heal our insanity and keep us calm 2 times a week.
Any missing dose will drive us crazy~

Look at dramabeans comments...that is where we seek our alternate asylum~

And since there is no preview for next week...

I come out with some to entertain everybody...

I have been thinking about how CYS will find out that PBS is Healer..
My fangirl imagination...
Maybe....

1) PBS tells CYS that he likes to look at people from above..that is why he likes the rooftop..maybe CYS will spot him! And remembers PBS's word.

2) KMH will expose PBS! But PBS manage to find an excuse...but then CYS begin to suspect him...and follow Healer to his favourite rooftop! Tadaa~

3) Healer injured during action...CYS nurse him..lala...then we will see his naked broad shoulders...lala...

4) PBS and CYS will kiss accidentally...CYS will realise it's the same kiss~ lalala

Ok..I ran out of ideas...that's all I can think of now..
I need to go sleep.

Good night everybody~

Insane! It's 4am now. My next dose is next Monday...
I don't know if I can stay calm until then.
My toes are wriggling badly...I need my OTP~

Guest Piccola_Quercia

They. Can't. Do. This. To. Me.
This is pure sadism.
You see that I have taken well the fact that there wasn't the preview? :))
Ah, of course i understand just a few words and tomorrow i won't be at home all day so i will not be able to watch the episodes with subtitles.... *uff*

Have a good night healers :x

@FRILLYOBJECT I agree with you regarding KMS! I think actually he protected everybody else except him! As we could see he was full of blood in front of the Elder! So definitely he was hit and treated that his fam/friends will die if he doesn't stop the broadcast or something regarding radio and Healer station!

It could be actually KMS to have had suffered the most till now cbs he wanted to protect his fam!!

------

What if all the friends are just supposed dead?

----

Still 10 ep to figure it out all :)

I love to read all your discussions about what the real identity of Healer and who he is. The way I see it, he is in fact ALL 3 characters: PBS, Healer or JH. Each one of his different identities has affected and influenced his life in different ways. All his characteristics of the personalities intertwined together, makes him who he is now. JH is his birth name. He is the lonely kid who experienced abandonment, anger and frustration. That led him to the decision to be Healer. A mask personality to distance himself from the world and live an exciting life, taking daily chances. PBS personality is the outcome of being Healer. He is nice and friendly. This has also let him the first chance to feel love and friendship. All of them are integral part of who he is.

As for YS, who does she really love? She loves HIM but she didn't figure out her own feelings completely, not yet. She thinks she only love Healer, which is partially true. She fell in love with Healer. He's her life savior and she's fascinated with his way of life and his work. It would be weird if she didn't. But at the same time I believe she already developed feelings for PBS. She cares and worry for him, she's able to trust him and tells him about her deepest thoughts, when he's beside her she can relax and sleep well… would she able to do all this if she didn't love him? I believe that when you love someone it's not just love. It's about needing him, his friendship and trust too. PBS meets all these conditions. I would very much like her to realize her feelings before she finds he is Healer. It will show that their love is very powerful. It will become even more beautiful, more epic.

@rrmski beautiful said!

I think soon CYS will have a conflict of feelings: she will fell in love of both "friends" of hers Healer and PBS :) and then let's the party start!!! :P

Something I made, which obviously was inspired by that sad scene when Jung Hoo found out that his father was a 'murderer' in Ep 10. 

healer21small2_zpsc4e0efc7

The words are from a song (you can google it to find out which one :) )

Beautiful work @selenette!! It is a beautiful song too: Cristina Perry: Human! If you may believe today the whole road to work and back to home I was listening this song :D

Poor our Healer! He found out something that made him very hurt but in the same time can not be the truth!

valsava said: only1khj said: My prediction: Healer will be framed for the murder of the pimp entertainment president. Just as his dad was framed for the murder of CYS' dad.  
KMH and detective may set up a sting operation to catch Healer. 
@nemesis90: Bong Soo hasn't been dumped...yet.  CYS never had him on board her ship.  Rejected, yeah. Poor baby.  Dumped, nah. Great comment though. I love one line zingers!  

Guest blossomnagr

raito1310 said: EP10 ratings (AGB)  !it increased 1% compared to yesterday :)
NationwidePunch 10.1%
Healer 9.2%Pride and prejudice 8.2%
SeoulPunch 10.7%
Healer 10.0%Pride and prejudice 8.6%

I don't know why but this episode just didn't satisfy me. I feel like it was missing something. I don't know what it was..... *sighs*

But here are my questions and concerns.
1. I feel like this episode was the calm before the storm. There was action but not the kind I want to satisfy my love for Healer/CYS.
2. I think Elder is trying to pin the death of Go Sung Chul on President Hwang, I think they killed him and planted all that stuff. They didn't want him alive because then he could talk and try to save his own behind and spill the beans about the Elder and his organization.
3. As for MH, I feel like with each episode should I start to dislike him or give him the benefit of the doubt. *Choices Choices Choices*
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the confession. I feel sad that BS was denied but I guess Healer got the answer he was looking for. That smile. LOL.
5. *LIGHT BULB MOMENT* When YS said that she felt during the confession it was a different person, I think she felt the presence of Healer/JH.
6. I PRAY that YS will start to fall in love with BS too. The way I see it is that since Healer/BS are all masks for JH each of their individual qualities contribute to how JH love YS differently. Her interactions with Healer AND BS is what got JH questioning the way he lived up until now. 
7. That elevator scene, *fans self* you can cut the tension in there with a knife. Hahah. They way I see it is that YS will start to think about how much BS means to her. I have a feeling he's going to start disappearing now and she's going to worry about him, THUS leading to her eventually connecting the dots of BS and Healer. LOL.
8.  OMG! Ji Chang Wook is a great actor. The emotion when he found out about his father is so heart breaking. When he finally admits he a thief, the sadness and grief in his eyes. Poor guy!. I feel bad everyone leaving him and now the only person he cares about, their fate is intertwine in such a way. I hope YS falls in love with Healer AND BS that way they can overcome all this.
9. I feel like 'Did MH really just find that phone? I wonder how Healer will dodge this.'

:x :x :x LASTLY... MY FAVORITE PART from this episode. :x :x :x
ScreenShot2015-01-06at35159PM.png

Look at that longing look in his eyes. *sighs*
ScreenShot2015-01-06at35254PM.png

ScreenShot2015-01-06at35414PM.png

That tongue. Lol.
ScreenShot2015-01-06at35415PM.png

I don't know why but I love this expression right here. Haha. He looks so sexy.
ScreenShot2015-01-06at35417PM.png

Do you guys see his hands on her leg??? Seee!! *points finger* Or is that his leg? LOL!!!:D
ScreenShot2015-01-06at35456PM.png
That look of satisfaction that Healer, is in her heart. LOL.
Well, until next time. The count down begins..... NOW