[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Thanks @ruizaio. Although it’s sad, I think it is for the best and they’re kind enough to offer more gifts. The image quality of the 2 teasers is good so I believe they will do their best to make good products for us. Let’s wait a little more! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

Thanks @ruizaio. Although it’s sad, I think it is for the best and they’re kind enough to offer more gifts. The image quality of the 2 teasers is good so I believe they will do their best to make good products for us. Let’s wait a little more! :sweatingbullets:

​While we wait, what say we Vote for our favorite Healer things on a fan-made poll? This is what's going on...

Attention: All ‘Healer’ Fans

If you had a great time watching Healer, this is your chance to let your voice be heard! Join in the fun and vote for your favorite things about the show at the Healer KDrama Awards! Simply click the following link to cast your vote:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DRKl7PBJqamTAJvwskoHTDr-tMoJ9oHrdjaHhxK4wPA/viewform?usp=send_form

This online poll was created by some Healer fans in Dramabeans. We do hope you’ll enjoy all the categories we’ve come up with and can find your favorites among them.

Voting will end at 23:59 hours (GMT) on July 4th, 2015. Official results will be released on July 5th, 2015 (Ji Chang Wook’s birthday).

You are all cordially invited to Healer Ji Chang Wook’s online birthday party on July 5th 2015 at Dramabeans (see link below). We will relive the phenomenon that is Healer, and celebrate Ji Chang Wook’s 29th birthday. All are welcome!

To find out the latest vote tally, and if you have any questions or need clarifications with the awards OR the show itself, please head over to Dramabeans (http://www.dramabeans.com/healer-episode-20-final), and we’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you!

“There will never be another one.”

• Like 7

JCW HK FM 

Healer cameo ^^  I miss this drama so much 

Do you know that JCW said this was the actual beanie that PMYsshi used at that scene ;)

The beanie video

Other related videos to Healer 

"I'll Protect you"

With the piano

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=RYapnwpbFZw 

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

Guest minmin123

Hi chingus, have you already moved on from Healer and uri puppy or cannot move on?

If you cannot move on from Healer and uri puppy, please vote Healer for Best Korean Drama in the First Half of 2015 and uri puppy for Best Korean Actor in the First Half of 2015. The polling ended at June 30, 2015.

Here are the links :

For Best Drama :

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-drama-kdrama

For Best actor :

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actor-kdrama

For Best actress :

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-actress-kdrama

For Best couple :

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama

Currently Healer, JCW, PMY, JCW-PMY at 4th place.

Current result for best drama :

1. Girl Who Sees Smells - 31.98%

2. Producer - 31.2%

3. Pinocchio - 15.68%

4. Healer - 7.2%

Current result for best actor :

1. Park Yoo Chun - 37.07%

2. Kim Soo Hyun - 33.06%

3. Lee Jong Suk - 10.97%

4. Ji Chang Wook - 7.54%

Current result for best actress :

1. Song Ji Hyo - 41.94%

2. Park Shin Hye - 23.39%

3. IU - 12.1%

4. Park Min Young - 6.73%

Current result for best couple :

1. Shin Se Kyung and Park Yoo Chun - 36.47%

2. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk - 19.58%

3. IU and Kim Soo Hyun - 16.54%

4. Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook - 8.43%

Guest uniku

@minmin 123, sure i had vote and choose my wookie/my healer...thanks for this information..still missing healer dan can't move on from this drama..OMG

Hello Healerites...i just drop by this thread because i suddenly miss Healer..huhuhu..i hope you guys still remember me..lol

Oh..btw ahjumma has replied my email and i laughed so hard reading those email..

Hope somebody will reply my comment in here..

• Like 7

@NRGchick mine it still pre ordered,  hope it will change till Jul 13

@namedx thanks again dear, we missed the list of feels

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend ‘Healer’ screening in Japan

healer-japan.jpg?w=656&h=642

To celebrate the satellite network airing of “Healer” in Japan beginning 31 July, Ji Chang Wook will attend a special ‘sneak preview’ screening of Episode 1 on 17 July the day before his “This Is JCW” fan meeting at the Toyosu PIT on 18 July).  The event will be moderated by Tashiro Chikayo, who was the emcee at his prior fan meetings in Tokyo and Osaka in 2014.  Lead star Ji Chang Wook will greet the audience from the stage as the event’s special guest prior to the screening!Details are as follows: Date: 17 July 2015 (Friday) Doors open:   2:00pm Event start:  2:30pm (no intermission)Location:  Tokyo (venue TBD) Admission:  Free (*invitation only) Moderator:  Tashiro Chikayo Attendees:  Limited to 50 sets of 2-person tickets (100 attendees total) ※ Applicants will enter via lottery and be notified by postcard.  Only the winners will be notified of the specific details as to location and time; no other announcement will be made by the management.

Note:  This lottery is only open to entrants who can provide a local mailing address in Japan.  And in order to obtain a lottery entry, you must first fill out a questionnaire, which can be found at the bottom of Eigeki’s official announcement (in Japanese only): Ji Chang Wook ‘Healer’ Special Event.Credit:  Eigeki Healer website

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/07/01/event-ji-chang-wook-to-attend-healer-screening-in-japan/

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 10

Question - why is Yesasia proceding with the order? Is it actually out or Yesasia has not updated their site? 

I got an e-mail from Yeasia "the expected ship out date has been changed to July 20, 2015 due to reasons received from our suppliers"

:tears: :tears: :tears:

• Like 6

HELLO ALL! Dropping by to say hi and to say how much I miss this drama!

OH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO uri HEALER-NIM Ji Chang Wook Oppa!!!

And also wondering when my DVD is coming. LOL Has anyone received anything – news or emails from anywhere? 

• Like 7

Guest JCWsBelle

Hello everyone! Just joined Soompi to talk with fellow Healer fans. :D

And I have downloaded all of Healer in HD quality; it rests in my computer taking up approximately 17 Gb of space. :P

What DVDs are you guys talking about? Ordered them?

Hello everyone! Just joined Soompi to talk with fellow Healer fans. :D

And I have downloaded all of Healer in HD quality; it rests in my computer taking up approximately 17 Gb of space. :P

What DVDs are you guys talking about? Ordered them?

Welcom to healer thread, it's a little quiet here now, but sure will be back on fire once the DVD is released, here's the details of the DVD

Full package updated specifications for the Director's Cut

** Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD Specifications
★ Basic Package : 13 Discs + Digipaks + Case + Photobook (100 pages) + Book-bound scripts (20 episodes) + 3 Postcards with printed autographs
★ Pre-order Gifts : Unreleased OST + Interviewbook + Synopsis book + 2 Official posters + Seo Jung-Hoo and Chae Young-Shin's Someday Press Pass with unique number for BD/DVD First 1000 copies
Disc 1 : Episodes 1 & 2
Disc 2 : Episodes 3 & 4
Disc 3 : Episodes 5 & 6 
Disc 4 : Episodes 7 & 8 + 62 minutes of interviews with Directors Lee Jung-Seob and Kim Jin-Woo
Disc 5 : Episodes 9 & 10 + 26 minutes of interview with Actor Ji Chang-Wook
Disc 6 : Episodes 11 & 12 + 25 minutes of interview with Actress Park Min-Young
Disc 7 : Episodes 13 & 14 + 23 minutes of pre-air press conference
Disc 8 : Episodes 15 & 16 + 30 minutes of mid-air press conference
Disc 9 : Episodes 17 & 18 + 12 minutes of preview collection   
Disc 10 : Episodes 19 & 20 + 10 minutes of commentary recording site
Disc 11 : 50 minutes of poster shooting
           3 minutes of highlight trailer
           58 minutes of script reading
           2 minutes of teaser trailer
           63 minutes of bloopers

Disc 12 : 69 minutes of behind the action scenes
           121 minutes of general behind the scenes

Disc 13 : 132 minutes of commentary videos
           (64 minutes for episode 12 + 68 minutes of couple commentary)
           50 minutes of various angles of kissing scenes

>> Total length of special features is 736 minutes!!!
36 minutes have been added to the original 700 minutes!!*

1,231 minutes of Director's Cut episodes (2 minutes of deletion and 12 minutes of addition to the aired version) + 736 minutes of special features >>> 1,967 minutes in total

★Basic Package
1. Director's Cut episodes (1 - 20) 1,231 minutes
2. Special Features 736 minutes
3. 3 postcards with printed autographs
4. Bookbound scripts for all episodes (2 volumes)
5. Photobook (100 pages)

★Pre-order Gifts
1. Unreleased OST
2. Unique number (doublesided Someday Press Pass - Park Bong-Soo and Chae Young-Shin)Only for the first 1,000 copies of each BD and DVD sets
3. Interview book (Writer Song JI-NA, Actors Yoo Ji-Tae, Kim Mee-Kyung, Do Ji-Won, and Jang Sung-Beom, and Music Director Lee Pil-Ho)
* The interview with Writer Song Ji-Na is the Q&A from her website, Dramada.com * (English translation of this Q&A can be found at here)
4. 2 official posters
5. Synopsis book
- Includes Healer production notes, introduction of characters, Jung-Hoo's backstory, and fan reviews.

=======================================================================================

* The DVD sale figure up to date is 1964 copies.
* Once the figure reaches 2000, the pre-order pages will close.
* Even if the figure does not reach 2000,

(International sites may continue the sale if there are canceled orders.)

You can still order Healer Director's Cut and receive the pre-order gifts if you order by this Friday!
Blu-ray order page: YesAsia
DVD order page: YesAsia & Innolife

The  new release date is July 13, but international shipment may be delayed by up to a week depending on the destination.

Director's Cut Release Date postponed

The release date for Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets has been changed from June 22 to July 13.

The following is the official statement of the distributor.

=====================================================================================================

We apologize about the delay of the release of Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets.

Greetings, this is G-Maru Entertainment, the distributor of KBS Drama Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets.

First off, we'd like to express our sincere apology to all customers who are eagerly waiting for Healer Director's Cut and the Initiative Team who've worked so hard for its release.
Unexpectedly, the scheduled release date of Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets has been postponed again to July 13. We know how desperately you've been waiting for it, but all we can offer is our sincere apology. We are sorry for not being able to keep our word on the release date.

The current production process of Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD set is as the following:

1. Create a Master Copy after authoring the content and inspecting the quality of image and sound
2. Send the Master Copy to a manufacturer outside of Korea
3. Stampering (by the manufacturer outside of Korea)
4. Create samples and ship to Korea
5. Inspect samples
6. Manufacture copies
7. Printing on disc
8. Packaging

The production process of Blu-rays generally follows the above 8 steps. (We'll base our explanation on making the Blu-ray discs from here on.)
Usually, when the original source has no problem with image or sound quality or noise, the authoring process alone takes about 30 to 45 days.
When there are problems not limited to what we mentioned here, it can be delayed even further.
Once authoring is complete, we create a Master Copy and ship it to a manufacturer outside of Korea (by EMS or FedEx).
The manufacturer outside of Korea will work on stampering in preparation for mass production.
Once the stampers are ready, they create samples (usually 5 copies) using them and ship them back to us, and we do another quality check before mass production.
Once sample inspection is complete, we order for mass production, which takes about 2 weeks.
Of course, if there is a problem during the sample inspection, we have to go back to authoring, recreate samples, and only proceed to mass production when there are no further problems.
As such, it takes about 2 weeks for stampering and sample inspection and another 2 weeks for mass production, shipment to Korea, and packaging, taking about 4 weeks in total after the authoring process.

Currently, in the case of our Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets, we had an additional process of working with the original films of the behind the scenes footage, and need for correction of image/sound/color quality has increased the time it takes for the authoring process from what we had initially expected.
The authoring company and KBS has scheduled to create the Master Copy by the 12th, focusing on conducting a thorough quality control so that no more problems will be found down the road.
According to this new schedule, the expected release date of our Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets will be around July 13.

We have no excuses for not keeping our promise of releasing it on schedule, but we wish you'd understand that all the relevant parties working on producing Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets are doing their best.

We held a meeting in response to the rescheduling of the release date, and here are the additional items that have been decided:

1. Unreleased OST

- We had originally planned to include a CD of the unreleased OST, but now we're changing the medium to a DVD disc. This is so that we can include some of the BTS footage that didn't make it to the special features of the Director's Cut in this DVD along with the unreleased soundtracks.
  It is estimated that there will be about 20 minutes of extra footage. 
  We will announce more on this later.

2. Healer Logo Bookmark

- We will include a bookmark featuring the Healer logo fashioned after the pendant Jung-Hoo gives to Young-Shin in the drama in the pre-order gifts.
   While the image may not match 100% as we could not procure the exact prop used in the drama, we will do our best to make it as close to the original as possible.
   The design will be completed some time between the 12th and the 15th. We will announce more on it later.

We also apologize for not being able to accept many of your ideas on pre-order gifts.

We apologize again for the delay of the release date, and we will do our best until the day Healer Director's Cut BD/DVD sets finally come out.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
G-Maru Entertainment

I think some of us has received the delay email to July 20, let's hope no further delays required *finger crossed*
Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

@namyo ep 1 already broadcasted I think, but official date is Jul 31, special screening will be on Jul 17 to be attended by JCW

Thank you, I wasn't sure. Is jcw the only one attending??? Oh darn pmy is china filming a drama. 

• Like 5

@namyo: Yes, I think JCW is the only one attending. It fits his schedule since he will have a FM on July 18.

Thanks for the news from JCWKitchen, we know that limited fans (just about 100 attendees total) will have a chance to see uri Healer there.

It’s not an open event so I hope the organizer is kindly enough to give us more pictures. :D

Hope Healer drama will be loved by more and more people :wub:

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi
  • Like 6