[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest mkjackson_at_gmail.com_stv

Hope I am allowed to copy this from Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen.  I love their site and go there every single day, But I did not see this on here anywhere, but of course I may have missed it.  He is just so darn cute and adorable.  Love to all my fellow fanatics.

https://twitter.com/JCWKitchen/status/567575746588049408/photo/1

Embedded image permalink       

Hi Healer fans!
Been busy since it is Chinese New Year so Gong Xi Fa Cai and welcome to the Year of the Sheep/Goat/Ram! Just read the fanfic and it's definitely awesome. Thank you to all who provided the ideas for this fanfic. It feeds our need to know what happened after the drama ended. ComicBook-App5_zps891da4d4.jpg

azzurri

said:

;;)

To answer your question in a nutshell, the answer is yes, we got the color, the SoGonger member title and the banner as a prize for winning the Shipping Contest. We won the Mods Choice by the way because no way we could win the popularity award. Anyway I don't know exactly how many people got the colors - @liddi would know - but I think we just sent the Mods a list of SoGongers who wanted to have the colors and titles and walaaa. Correct me if I'm wrong @liddi.

And now.. I'm getting positively schizophrenic because wow, wouldn't it be nice to have Healer on my status... but I do actually want to keep my SoGonger title and colors as well. Hahaha.

Guest uctqepe

liddi said:

azzurri

said:

;;)

To answer your question in a nutshell, the answer is yes, we got the color, the SoGonger member title and the banner as a prize for winning the Shipping Contest. We won the Mods Choice by the way because no way we could win the popularity award. Anyway I don't know exactly how many people got the colors - @liddi would know - but I think we just sent the Mods a list of SoGongers who wanted to have the colors and titles and walaaa. Correct me if I'm wrong @liddi.

And now.. I'm getting positively schizophrenic because wow, wouldn't it be nice to have Healer on my status... but I do actually want to keep my SoGonger title and colors as well. Hahaha.

Guest mkjackson_at_gmail.com_stv

It's me again, this is an instagram from JCW himself and it has sound and movement if you can access the link or go to Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen it is on their social medial site.  JCW is doing this for us, all his fans...I know you will love it too, if you can access it.  Love this site, you help me get through the day without healer.  My apologies if I am not allowed to do this, I am very new to social media and not certain about all the rules and regs.

http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/17/instagram-update-2-17-february-2015/

wpid-vid_zmbrftujnm.mp4

Guest uctqepe

Okay.... thanks to the essay, now i have Healer feels all over again... Aiigoooo.. this is baaaad.. 
But do you guys realize that our main writers @mywebfoot @azzurri were so awesome in portraying the characters in this essay.. for example, urri dear Healer will forever be BONG SOOKIE in front of his father in law "Aboenim, i am not gonna touch your daughter again?!" =)) =)) I mean, it's his wife! and who in his right mind will blurt things like that out to their FATHER IN LAW?!!! He doesnt want to know what you do with your wife! =)) =)) 
Oh and i have question, i read one SUPER MEGA FISHY line.. So WR-nims, were you suggesting that MyungHee has something going on with Appa Chae?? ;)
No?? Oh Okay.. i blame the overly activated "LOVE" cells in my brain @-) 

Guest mywebfoot

Okay.... thanks to the essay, now i have Healer feels all over again... Aiigoooo.. this is baaaad.. 

But do you guys realize that our main writers @mywebfoot @azzurri were so awesome in portraying the characters in this essay.. for example, urri dear Healer will forever be BONG SOOKIE in front of his father in law "Aboenim, i am not gonna touch your daughter again?!" =)) =)) I mean, it's his wife! and who in his right mind will blurt things like that out to their FATHER IN LAW?!!! He doesnt want to know what you do with your wife! =)) =)) 

Oh and i have question, i read one SUPER MEGA FISHY line.. So WR-nims, were you suggesting that MyungHee has something going on with Appa Chae?? ;)

No?? Oh Okay.. i blame the overly activated "LOVE" cells in my brain @-) 

I was responsible for that "hint". :) I don't know, I thought about it - could Myung Hee and Daddy Chae fall into an affair more torrid than CYS and SJH ?!?! But nah.... That would be too neat. And, as Song Ji Na says, she kept visiting her (ex?) husband. So I don't think it's possible. Though it's funny to imagine :wink:

And ... Hehe there is a pinkish reddish version of this fic that explains exactly what SJH will not be doing with his wife any more. That's on the way.... Still working on it.

Guest wizengamot

haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo, oh baby~

i can't sleep. keep tossing in the bed. I MISS HEALER BIG TIME!!!!

*continues to sing dbsk Hug*

just a thought: sometimes i think Chang wook resembles jaejoong sometimes its changmin.
random thought: i can't imagine another actress playing yeong shin. i just have to say that. PARK MIN YOUNG FIGHTING!!! JI CHANG WOOK FIGTHING!!! HEALER FOREVS!!!! (when you miss something in the middle of the night resulting to lack of sleep)

I was on my way to work, like always jamming my favorite Rock&Roll band \m/ yeah, baby. Well I looked at the other car beside me and I was :-O is that ajumma. Ofc is not ajumma, it was an ajumma that just didn't brushed her hair, omo!!!!

;)) guys you're making me blush with your pinkish-reddish fics.