[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hello everyone,
I have been checking innolife, and I don't see any info about the sale of Healer DVDs and Blu-rays on that site. Are they sold out? I did see them on YesAsia yesterday, and of course they are not shipping to the US (and I live in the US), so I am not sure what I can do, to order a copy of the DVD and of the Blu-ray. @ruizaio (sp?) told me about 10 days ago that we could order until March 7, to receive the director's cut, and the other gifts that might be added. Does that still stand? I am confused, because on a banner of HIFP, the deadline was more like February 28 (the end of this month). If you have any info that could help me (order the DVD and Blu-ray, about the final day to be able to order, any links to the websites where I could order them, etc...), please let me know. I would greatly appreciate that. Thank you!  

kanyaprasetyo

said: @briseis good luck for the shippers' contest!!

Okay I'll try to help based on my imagination

Jung Hoo-Young Shin HEA story...

Jung Hoo's POV
Today is 100th Day anniversary for us. I'm beaming with smile since this morning, I want to say out loud "I love you". I think I'm actually not a romantic kind, but with Young Shin I helplessly romantic... Just the thought of her makes me smile widely. I'm just so happy that it brings tears to me 'cause it looks unreal. I actually stop dreaming about anything now, 'cause reality is better than any dream. Okay, I get cheesier here... Just you know, I love Young Shin. Full stop.

Now I like to write and still like to think and talk to myself. When we were getting married, I didn't know that it will turn into lavish occasion. I only thought it would be us and few relatives. But turned out, many more people came to give us blessings, Moon Ho samchon, ahjumma, Daeyong, Detective Yoon, Kang Min Jae, Editor Jang and the rest of Someday News and of course my mom, Young Shin's mom, Young Shin's dad and cafe ahjussi. That said, the wedding was a big celebration and I didn't have a clue how it looks like before. I was nervous at that time, biting my lips and wiped the sweats from my face and neck. Actually before, I just thought what's the fuss about wedding, I wouldn't get married soon. But at my wedding day, that's just something special in the air. It's indescribable, my heart felt going to explode just by that feeling. My Young Shin was really pretty too, out of this world pretty, how would I say it? Prettiest? Most beautiful? I run out of superlatives to describe her. We then went to the altar and promised to live together for the rest of our lives. I think that's easy. Before, I never think about marriage, now I never think about divorce.

We had our first kiss on the first day of snow. And our marriage on the first day of cherry blossoms.

Now, do I need to tell about honeymoon? We took 2 weeks leave for honeymoon. In South Pacific, in Tahiti, just like my dream. It's not easy to give up my dream and I wanted to know what's the fuss about South Pacific because Teacher always told me like it's a paradise on earth.
Well said, Teacher, it's indeed paradise on earth and I already have an angel beside me...
Young Shin always say I'm cheesy and clingy and sometimes she tell me how she miss Park Bong Soo.. I never understand that.. Is the normal looking, sexy, passionate guy like me not enough? Why miss someone that always runs away at critical situation? And scaredy-cat on top of that. But Young Shin says she will just take me to visit her father then. Oh snap! In an instance, my inner Bong Soo (Bongsookie?) comes out. I never think meet father in-law is that scary! What's scariest now, every time we visit father in-law, he will whisper a question to me in intimidating voice "Is Young Shin pregnant now?"

Hmm, I'm not so sure I can post it here... I will copy the essay to somewhere else too..

Everyone, if you have better story and better idea, don't be shy to help our dear @briseis
cc: @heartoppaya @mywebfoot
:bz

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"● Jung Hoo ♡ Young Shin ;; i need your love

So I just saw an article on dramafever about how to heal from Healer ... Honestly I'll stick to number 7 ...eternally binge watching

http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-ways-to-heal-from-the-end-of-healer/

My withdrawal symptoms are severe!!

So I just saw an article on dramafever about how to heal from Healer ... Honestly I'll stick to number 7 ...eternally binge watching

http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-ways-to-heal-from-the-end-of-healer/

My withdrawal symptoms are severe!!

I've already started on #7 telling myself along the way to see if there are any translation errors that I can spot and amend the subtitles file accordingly.

*excuses excuses*

Guest mywebfoot

@briseis I'll PM you. Meanwhile just generally from our experience during the previous shipper's contest, we found it important to

a. As u are doing, gather feedback regarding what the fans want

b. Probably ignore 90% of the suggestions because we were not writing for the fans. We were writing for the voting audience who is on the border regarding our couple. We can't win the uninterested ones over. The fans of the couple will vote anyway. So we were aiming at the margin. :)

yup no 7 is enough...somehow, I can't watch them with different partners..I just can't! it's like the mind stops at healer, but I do enjoy watching ahjumma in different roles...this lady is smackdown awesome in any characters

I've been thinking of re watching TMS. Ahjumma is just awesome in whatever she does. Ofc, I'll probably re-watch Healer but I think that's not going to help me get out my withdrawal :((

i need kdrama life back!! this Healer thingy really has destroyed my mood of watching other kdrama.. normally everytime after i finished watching all episodes of kdramas, i will read a few soompi thread which has the most views and start watching like 2 or 3 dramas to full fill my weekdays and now, i stuck in this thread.. why is this happening to me??  왜 왜 왜!!!! 
to re-watch Healer is not helping me to recover from this withdrawal..uwaaa :((

I love you @briseis :x for your posts and of course that gif (you know which one I love most right?) :P ;;)
Me bad again on Day 2 without healer

5. [+40, -2] Both the leads are a miscast. Having to go from watching Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young to these two just drops the drama quality to child's play. http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/02/goo-hye-sun-criticized-for-poor-acting.html