[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sweetyshasha19

i'm just happy to see JCW posted photos n videos in his ig..at lez i know he's doing well kekeke

now when i'm watching another kdrama that hve love triangle with other woman..i feel wasted urghh.. coz in healer it just focus onto 2 main leads and how their love growing..

oh healer i'm miss all of u soo much..hopefully all the cast rest happily and come back with good project

:x

tumblr_njwgwptCuZ1rcetnbo1_250.gif

Dammit, Puppy. Who gave you the right to do this? You must know that you have VERY nice lips, huh? Now I won't be able to do anything but stare at this gif all day long. =P~ =P~ =P~

Edit - After staring at the gif for ten minutes, I have to say this: how can his eyes be so expressive? Just look at that thing he does with them! Like he's hypnotizing you to do him a gigantic favor or something. And this isn't even a scene from a drama! It's just a flipping gif! How?!

@heartoppaya, HAHAHAHA! That totally made me laugh. LMAO!

Ajumma is awesome. I was typing something different awhile ago. Good thing I sent that one. I had a good laugh.

Would you like to share it with other readers? Glad that it made you laugh. Ahjumma is unpredictable, right?

heartoppaya said: As you all know, ladies, our HIF project's fame is shooting skywards in jet-speed and getting recognition all across the world. So as another initiative of the project, we are introducing the 'Dear Ahjumma' session, a haven of quessionnaire where you can get all your questions answered by the sassy, sceptical, sometimes harsh and hilarious ahjumma minja. All you have to do is, send in your queries to the email address: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com addressed as 'Dear Ahjumma', and we'll look into bothering the sweet-pea for answers. Hurry, the best questions and answers might be published in our blog. Organized by HIFP Healhers.

Guest blossomnagr

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – February Week 3

1. “Healer“: Things We Like … Ji Chang Wook’s Kisses

We can’t believe “Healer” is over, but there are always new dramas to catch up on … Or we can be the ultimate fanatics and re-watch “Healer.” LOL. Our favorite moments from the finale are really too many to count. What we loved: the kisses, Myung Heefinally leaving Moon Sik, the kisses,Detective Yoon flirting with Hacker Ahjumma, the kisses, Jung Hoo‘s shock at meeting Ahjumma face-to-face, the kisses, the bad guys being handcuffed, and of course, the kisses. We especially enjoyed Young Shinflirting with Jung Hoo as he photographed her which then led to a kiss! From the look in Young Shin‘s eyes, it was clear she wanted MORE, and we agree with her 100%. We understand. It’s the power of Ji Chang Wook.
22.jpg 

6. “Healer”: You betta’ recognize!

In the final episode of “Healer,”Young Shin‘s dad and Coffee Bay barista, Chul Min, were finally treated to Jung Hoo‘s show-stopping action skills when he rescued them from the Elder’s goons, who had ambushed the coffee shop. Dad and Chul Min stared in awe when the man they knew as a wimpy Park Bong Soo unveiled his abilities. The two gentlemen were in for more surprises as Jung Hoo explained the truth about his identity all while thrashing the bad guys with no sweat. Chul Min clearly had new respect for Jung Hoo, but Chi Soo was on protective Papa Bear mode, and any chance of the OTP kissing again in front of him was out of the question. Maybe it was because of fear, but we’ve got to admire Jung Hoo for stifling his hormones out of respect for Dad.

110.jpg

cre:http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-february-week-3/2/

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – February Week 3
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-february-week-3/

22.jpg

1. “Healer“: Things We Like … Ji Chang Wook’s Kisses

We can’t believe “Healer” is over, but there are always new dramas to catch up on … Or we can be the ultimate fanatics and re-watch “Healer.” LOL. Our favorite moments from the finale are really too many to count. What we loved: the kisses, Myung Hee finally leaving Moon Sik, the kisses, Detective Yoon flirting with Hacker Ahjumma, the kisses, Jung Hoo‘s shock at meeting Ahjumma face-to-face, the kisses, the bad guys being handcuffed, and of course, the kisses. We especially enjoyed Young Shin flirting with Jung Hoo as he photographed her which then led to a kiss! From the look in Young Shin‘s eyes, it was clear she wanted MORE, and we agree with her 100%. We understand. It’s the power of Ji Chang Wook.

110.jpg

6. “Healer”: You betta’ recognize!

In the final episode of “Healer,” Young Shin‘s dad and Coffee Bay barista, Chul Min, were finally treated to Jung Hoo‘s show-stopping action skills when he rescued them from the Elder’s goons, who had ambushed the coffee shop. Dad and Chul Min stared in awe when the man they knew as a wimpy Park Bong Soo unveiled his abilities. The two gentlemen were in for more surprises as Jung Hoo explained the truth about his identity all while thrashing the bad guys with no sweat. Chul Min clearly had new respect for Jung Hoo, but Chi Soo was on protective Papa Bear mode, and any chance of the OTP kissing again in front of him was out of the question. Maybe it was because of fear, but we’ve got to admire Jung Hoo for stifling his hormones out of respect for Dad.

@heartoppaya, sure!

@everyone, this is what I sent "Dear Ahjumma"

Dear Ajumma,

What happened to you and Detective Yoon?
Will you give him a chance?
He seems to be a lost cause without you.

Please let me know what you think about this idea, Ajumma! cleardot.gif

And so Ahjumma then replies in kind:

Dear fan-who-seems-clearly-delusional,

How old do you think I am? And to date? You must be clearly dreaming
if you think that there's one hair of a chance of me dating my hoobae.

And Yoon, of all people? He's totally out of my league, and I wouldn't
touch him even with a 10m wooden pole, mind you. Sure, it's amusing to
tease him and watch his handsome face frown with confusion, but that
doesn't mean I'm into him. No way.

Not a chance.

Peace out,
Ahjumma.

P.S. I am NOT into Det. Yoon. Definitely not! Nuh-uh. Never will be. Not EVER!

Guest tomoyo1010

kanyaprasetyo said: I just remember now, yesterday I watch Hogu's Love ep 1 and there's chase scene that eerily similar to Healer...
just like this

but with comedic effects.. I died laughing at the meta =)) =))
no one would ever beat Healer in running and jumping across rooftops [-X

just watched (20150216 Ji Chang Wook Tudou Exclusive Interview Eng sub)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qp1DoAKLTYYpoints i noticed..

at 2.47 the way he said melo drama also came out beautifully....his smile..(my mind says he really watched his scenes #changmin scenes really well on Tv. at 3.31  at PMY question..first the question itself is weird...i mean who ask about acting...than the way he try to hide his big smile , look down .., try to catch up in that split second..killer he is....hahaha....the expression somehow make me miss that sc in epi 20 whenSJH ask YS for ride date. at the window....(Dulu land i m already In.. :P_)
PMY is being thrown at him, he looks like he is trying sooo hard to keep a straight face and answer the question in the most politically correct way.not to give any hint or like trying to cover up well...

from 4.36 to 5.05..make my day.....
 when they ask to imitate some line as SJH....His laughter when being asked to act in front of the camera was full of shyness. Eventually he picked the lines (which are may be close to his heart too..) but frankly i loved these lines...at 4.43 when he said white blanket,hairs..goshhh did anyone noticed his face..(i m dead  ) so full of....ok no word i have to say..what it was....but i m gone..... at 4.53..they actually show kiss sound..yippeee..its not as per script..like i said earlier...that scene has so many ans ..#changmin point too.....PMY looks tired & sad,sleepy & HUS long kiss on hand JCW which was more for required sec (as they have timing problem in shooting scene that they even del kiss cene sound in original epi that aired..) JCW actualy gave a comfort to PMy...like I AM HERE...that scene s beautiful for me in other way...( to say silently I AM HERE, WHAT IF IT ENDS HERE WE HAVE LONG JOURNEY AHEAD...loved it). like SJN said in Q& A "to love boldly, not flirting for a momentary flutter in the heart, but to love wholeheartedly."  ..looks like they actually learnt this too JCW & PMY..

not just that when they ask him about his idea type ...the ans at last iv & this interview changed...now with acting he wanna live with his lady love...(is it JCW or SJH mode....i go with JCW because he genuine here when he ans it...like he already have a vague idea who SHE is..

SJN remark is still have something...to ask THEM if they went on HONEYMOON...SJN is not a person who just make such statement....i am really looking deep into it...

ok  i need brake....

@HIFP team..congratulations everyone! Special thanks go out to @sanika@sunshine15@AdelaM@NoxN@tomoyo1919@namedx,@heartoppaya@cmoirae2@kanyaprasetyo and @ruizaio for their hard work....god bless you all...
as i was expecting in these Iv #changmin wont say anything..but we all need to get on to between the lines & find out...looks, expression, Body language.....so many things.....just stay calm , be patient, & open minded..
pari

pnaysurfer84 said: @heartoppaya, sure!

Dear Ajumma,

And then so Ahjumma then replies in kind:

Not a chance.

Peace out,
Ahjumma.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ji Tae and Park Min Young hugged goosebumps emotional acting10873400_784386051655543_12848777987363810835186_784386044988877_296101425786037

10830696_784386054988876_109346967928014

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20150105125203439

pnaysurfer84 said: @heartoppaya, sure!

Dear Ajumma,

And then so Ahjumma then replies in kind:

Not a chance.

Peace out,
Ahjumma.

Hi guys, here's wishing all Chinese Healer fans In advance , a very Happy, healthy and Prosperous Chinese New Year. I have been super busy past few days and will be away for next one week...I am missing this thread and can't wait to back read all the posts when I am back. Healerious Healerites , fighting. tr4KVhb.jpg

wow! so many good stuff first - the surprise from Healer team tonight which I am very much anticipating,  
second JCW's SNS update oh god! oh god! he is torturing the lady in me, gaaaaah spare my ovaries pls JCW-ssi,
 and lastly - OMO that armpit hair tho  =)) =)) =))  

Guest superpm kpop

As you all know, ladies, our HIF project's fame is shooting skywards in jet-speed and getting recognition all across the world.

So as another initiative of the project, we are introducing the 'Dear Ahjumma' session, a haven of quessionnaire where you can get all your questions answered by the sassy, sceptical, sometimes harsh and hilarious ahjumma minja.

All you have to do is, send in your queries to the email address: healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com addressed as 'Dear Ahjumma', and we'll look into bothering the sweet-pea for answers.

Hurry, the best questions and answers might be published in our blog.

Organized by HIFP Healhers.

We must send the questions in korean?? Or we can write in english