[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest Cinderella1

sanika said: For people who are unable to view the PDF, we think the problem is the Internet connection. The other members of the Team and I can view the entire file from our individual Locations :) The Files are a bit Heavy as they are High resolution. We are trying to think of an alternative in the mean time ! Sorry for the trouble ! 

Cinderella1 said: sanika said: For people who are unable to view the PDF, we think the problem is the Internet connection. The other members of the Team and I can view the entire file from our individual Locations :) The Files are a bit Heavy as they are High resolution. We are trying to think of an alternative in the mean time ! Sorry for the trouble ! 

@sanika and the HIFP team... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ loving every single page of Healing Times... unity is the keyword here...you guys have not met each other in person, and yet you've delivered a very powerful message here that love, respect, and we truly stand as one...argghhh!! I'm just lost for words...from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU

Very beautiful,wise comment, about Healer Drama (found in contact thread Korean actor SONG SEUNG HEONhttp://vk.com/club73600270http://vk.com/two_weeks_three_days_healerhttp://www.dramabeans.com/2015/02/kolorful-palette-he...
NEWS Korean cinema. End playback super popular drama "Healer". It is time to farewell posts. Here is an excerpt from an article by a journalist about the Korean drama "The Healer" "Multicolor palette":"This year I have so many dramas could not watch until the end, that" Healer "seemed unreal wonderful! He left a bitter-sweet emptiness in my soul, when we went to the final credits. He touched my heart in the right strings that sounded back in full voice . I was shocked not that it is very well done, but the fact that there are so few errors writer and director. Secrets of birth and dark past shows very tactfully, without the incessant repetition and flashback. Even the romantic line is shown without the boring love triangle and without contrived reasons parting protagonists, which inhibit the plot and cause boredom. Love is a great protagonists. It is not usual grasping hand and other stereotypes.Their relationship is very truly are in development.This would've never happened if the interaction of actors Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young would not be so gorgeous and stunning.I would not be surprised to learn that they meet in life! "TRANSLATION L. TSVETAEVA:x
d32j8cuyx6y3.jpg
\:D/ <:-P

Guest uctqepe

I am pretty sure, PMY will read it and have a blast!! She speaks english so well! :-bd I hope she will post something related to this in IG 8->
As for Puppy, IF he ever got a free time between photoshooting, interviews, etc,, i am sure he'll read it.. he said in the interview that he even read comments in Weibo/IG.. 
I just hope Puppy can get all the help he can to understand our writings, since Y'KNOW.. he's been studying in Russia, not England :P 

Guest Cinderella1

sanika said: Cinderella1 said: sanika said: For people who are unable to view the PDF, we think the problem is the Internet connection. The other members of the Team and I can view the entire file from our individual Locations :) The Files are a bit Heavy as they are High resolution. We are trying to think of an alternative in the mean time ! Sorry for the trouble ! 

Thank you to the HIFP team!!!!!!!! Omo the "something special"!! The screencaps of the 2 leads knowing abt the project!!! :D The writer herself is rly rly nice. And rly, not just this, but for organizing, collating and doing everything, the HIFP team, thank you again!!! This Healer fandom family is so much love ^^

Borrowing quote from @kdramafangirlz‌

SJH's charms?

SJH is a lonely and sad kid, with flaws. So everyone will want to hug, protect him. While he is manly and has got strong will to protect others, but his loneliness makes people have the thought to want to protect him. I think that flaw and inferiority gave SJH this character some unique charms.

This is so true. And hence Chae Yong Shin is always protecting him and never want to abandon Seo Jung Hoo.

SJH is indeed a really very unique character one hardly see in the sea of korean dramas that are being produced. To be exact, our writer nim didn't give is just 1 unique character, she gave us the entire Healer cast.

sanika

said:

As promised - Its Healer TIme But there are no more episodes So to soothe the pain 
Submission - 6 - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-healing-times.htmlSomething Special - http://morumoruisland.blogspot.it/2015/02/hifp-reaction-to-project.html
Hope you guys like this! This was all that we submitted to the Cast and CrewAlong with the Access to your Emails 
Tomorrow we will post the FanArts , Fan Messages and Fan Videos that you guys so lovingly made and submitted :)
This has been a BRILLIANT JOURNEY ! Thanks for everything! You guys rock!!!
From the entire team - @sunshine15, @AdelaM, @NoxN, @tomoyo1919, @namedx, @heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio and me ! 

Guest mywebfoot

@sunshine15@AdelaM@NoxN@tomoyo1919@namedx@heartoppaya@cmoirae2,@kanyaprasetyo@ruizaio @sanika
Amazing. You did it. I know from experience that these types of fan projects take time, effort, dedication and sacrifice. You guys are so good at not saying all the hoops you've jumped through to make this work. From gathering, to organizing, writing, translating, contacting and and and...  and @noxn that VIDEO! Woo mama! That was awesome teamwork.
So I wanted to say a special big thank you. It totally eases the withdrawal syndrome to know that they've felt a small measure of our love for them. 
Once more kudos. Thank you doesn't seem enough. 

There's also http://vk.com/club73600270 posted an article about the ratings, if someone already posted it here Great Healerites Chingus, I apologize, but it seems it was a healer thread that was not yet!NEWS Korean cinema. End playback super popular drama "Healer". It is time to farewell posts. Very interesting was the issue ratings of "Healer": "There are two opposing points of view. Some journalists believe that no matter how the fans were going crazy" Healer "on" DramaFever Weekly Top 10 ", where it is marketed as" the most exciting and exhilarating series in the modern history of Korean dramas ", the figures still ahead of him, such as drama" Punch. "Others say:" Terms of rating TV series radically changed! 5 years ago, these ratings reflect the reality, since most viewers watched the drama on TV (and ratings - the notion of a television). Now the young audience watching with tablets, iPhones, smart phones, the internet, etc. These views in the TV ratings are not recognized. And the picture on the ratings at odds with the real! As in the case of "Healer", which caused an incredible interest of the audience changed at all evaluation standards of Korean dramas on a national scale "! <:-P :)>- <:-PTRANSLATION L.TSVETAEVA(Russia)fc40t0zmjukb.jpg