What have you learned from drama Healer after camping for more than two months
I suddenly remembered that and told her

Embedded image permalink

pic not mine
I can not tell her more than that

Sorry my mother
X_X :-\" :)>-

lol everytime he updates something on IG, I just wanna laugh so hard 

Ji Chang Wook, i know you're handsome and too handsome but at least try new pose please haha :))

Lol my thought exactly

:))

But well, with that handsome face, I don't dare to complain haha

Awww. JCW is so handsome in his IG post. *swoon*

And there is an interview!? DAEBAK! Hope he talks more about Healer and PMY! Hehe

Oh! And one thing I realised that we have yet to see- usually when a drama wraps up, the crew members and the cast will take a photo at the last shooting. But no big group photo right? Hmm why is that so?

thank you for bringing Q&A from SJN :)
i think healer needs 1 mooore episode to wrapped up the drama perfectly.
please oh pleasee, can you make 1 special episode??
things thathas not been told in episode 20, you can tell it in 1 new episode pleaseee:(

Healer has broken most of the cliches in kdrama, right? I will add one to the list - No scene where lead eats ramyeon. =)) yeah, he ate chicken and beer, but no ramyeon, which is pretty much the only food in most kdramas. =)) okay, sorry, Healer withdrawals getting really serious me blabbering trivial things. :((

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 1.538em; font-style: inherit; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.26; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"[instagram/Weibo Update 2] 13 February 2015Posted by cherkell

10979575_800714666670155_1642003349_n.jp

10:25pm KST

제 DC갤러리에서 선물이 왔어요!!! 너무 감사합니다 온전히 잘 전달받았어요!!!! 잘먹을게요❤️ #지창욱갤러리 #고기 #먹고힘쌔져야지 #와인샴페인 #마시고취해야지 #그날들 #암호표보고 #뭐하지?

Gifts from my DC Gallery are here!!! It was delivered well thank you very much!!!! I’ll eat well❤️ #Ji Chang Wook Gallery #meat #have to grow stronger after eating #wine champagne #have to get drunk after drinking #the days #secret code #what to do?

*The “secret code” he refers to is from a scene in “The Days” where Mu-yeong communicates with “She” only using musical notes.

Hi Healerites!

I'm done watching all 720p version and now i really want to watch Healer in 1080 version,any kind soul can give me the link/pm me for the download link for 1080p version?really really need you guys help.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Hello! Can I also have the link for the 720 p please? I've been watching it on viki but I'm in the US so thy haven't upload the whole thing yet. Thank you!

haha.. I'm just assuming... ji chang wook is just too cute without a girlfriend. :-)

It is impossible for a guy like JCW (with 6 ex girlfriends during high school) didn't has any gf when we all know that he is now a famous celebrity..probably he dont want her gf to get hurt by taking selfie or pic with PMY or he is in the midst of trying to break up with his current gf just because he fall for PMY...gagagaggagaga 8-X

If JCW gf read this, please dont kill me..lalalala :P