[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

i am soooo curious about one thing...i thought JCW & PMY went to Maldives for filming??? Or did i missed out something?? If not mistaken it was updated in this thread.. Aigooo...where is the island scene?? Wakakkaka i guess somebody try to fool Healer's fans about making stories that the cast went to Maldives... :-t

JH's interview:
JH: This is awkward....first question...yes, i'm Healer, u don't really need to know my real name....second question....my job?...i'm a night courier, well, i'm the best in this business....third question...is this my dream job?....what kind of question is this...
JH: Actually, my dream was to buy an island in the south pacific and live there...i had an island in mind, and from what i know, they haven't sold it yet...but then, i met a woman and fell head over heels, so my dream has changed. I wanted to follow my teacher's advice, to live a normal life with my woman and my child like other people. I thought it was an easy thing to do but they just won't let us in peace. They kept interfering and bothering me, but what makes me the most angry is the fact that they touched my people..
JH: Question, the people i remember doing business with? I don't really remember people, if there's a need, my partner will take care of it for me....My job is usually pretty simple, i receive a request, do the job they ask for and then drink beer like this at home when it's over. That's it... So i don't really have much to tell u.
JH: Out of all the tasks i've done so far, what was the most difficult to do u ask? The most difficult task was to find a woman... Our first meeting wasn't in the bus. I don't really remember her face the first time i saw her because i wasn't interested in her then.... but this woman followed and chased me, without any fear.... and i hurt her from the very beginning, she's a vulnerable person when it comes to violence and i didn't know that...now that i think about it, meeting and being involved with me is bad luck for her...she gets sad and hurt all the time...she almost died too....she's a cheerful person (that smiles easily) u see. Don't ever forget, that u've always been a person that smile a lot...

fidda868 said: i am soooo curious about one thing...i thought JCW & PMY went to Maldives for filming??? Or did i missed out something?? If not mistaken it was updated in this thread.. Aigooo...where is the island scene?? Wakakkaka i guess somebody try to fool Healer's fans about making stories that the cast went to Maldives... :-t

Im elf.. big fan from Suju and all friend in my fb/twitter acc are full of kpoppers that love idol group so much better than drama or actor.. but why my timeline fb/twitter are swooning about Healer now? many of them mention Ji Changwook's name.. say about amazing Healer is.. how handsome ji changwook and also sad for Healer is end..

i think Healer and Ji Changwook's fever everywhereeee

Guest Artist2601

OMO! you didn't see that part? they were even enjoying the beach in Maldives with our OTP in bikini and trunks, playing.. running at the white sands

=))

btw, it was just a fanfiction/speculation of Healerites and Healerious

:D

Maybe it will be included in director cut dvd. :-) perhaps, due to time constraint

Healer has been a great drama!!! I will miss this drama and would love a Healer 2.0 with JCW.  He has improved so much! Especially loved the grown up way they ending the drama.  Great job writernim!!!!
I want to thank everyone for their recaps, gifs and great comments.  I hope to see you all in the next great drama.  

Final rection Yeah, i will try even it difficult since my emotion is a mess right now.
I'm happy but at the same time feel desperate now.I'm happy because:Decide to watch a K-drama after 2 years and it become one of my best choices ever.Healer is offical my ultimate favourite. I will rewatch it over and over again.I'm distress because:I can let this drama go, i can not.It is already in my heart. Will time is my healer for this pain of Healer's goodbye. NO!

Great Healerites Chingus! Congratulations to all the grand finale masterpiece Drama Healer, thank you very much to all of you for all the updates and live a beautiful translation of the final episode, that is, the final of which is perfectly in style inventory Healer Drama, and more perfect, beautiful, and fantastic mega-sensual happy ending- simply can not be, and now I clearly understand, because we have our Mr. and Mrs. Healer of one heart and soul for two and eternal true love, and even the wedding did not need to write all this, they are halves of a whole and kindred spirits, moreover, and always and everywhere hand in hand, heart to heart, together, no matter what happens, they really lovebirds OTP and they are the most beautiful and unforgettable OTP, where you can really tell that the love between them is eternal (as and it was the very first ost Healer-Eternal Love that exactly conveys the meaning of strong feelings and emotions JH, to YS, all his love for her very clearly shows that a very beautiful song), and now I understand why a charming, magical , beautiful and sensual song ost-6 in the picture it was the moment the first, long-awaited memorable and magical kiss between our sweet OTP, because the most important moments of their love they have always been on the roof and I think it is their fateful place true love, so our final beautiful it was there, SJN very wisely thought of everythingthe stage for our cuties OTP and it was unreal nice and committed and kowtow to our beautiful SJN, for a magical and romantic (in the end) point of true love, where a lot of words to say do not need our JH & YS each other, because their love and happiness can be just read in their views on each other, and when a woman is ready to go for your favorite man to the end of the world (as our loving YS for its unique in the world loved JH) this is the ultimate proof of this really love women to men, and I am proud of our heroine YS, that she was from the beginning to the end, no matter what happens, always believed only his JH, this is the best and most loving character exactly.Course was also the moment in episode 20, when my heart (as well as all of us here) nearly broke the fear and pain of that shot in our beautiful Healer JH, and it seemed as if I knew that, and he will live, and all will be well with him, though, as I saw the reaction of our beautiful YS all this, and honestly say that for a split second I imagined that, and each is really a real shot at it and it was even immediately brought me back to the reality of life, where in my country, Ukraine is unfortunately a reality, and there these shots really are taking place in our young guys, so cry from the moment of the experience of the JH, but thank God in Drama Healer it turned out just well thought raffle, sorry to reality everything else is usually, I'm very happy for our beautiful lovebird OTP, and their relationships (level of these relations) for me it is as a married couple as their eternal love and strong, and even a wedding is not needed for this, and so it is clear that it will be future for our OTP, we as viewers even themselves can think out a fan-art example and so on, so I am very happy and satisfied with 20 episodes, more is needed otherwise it would have been obvious, but Healer Beautiful unusual Love originally shown and Finale same magic and extraordinary, finally, our JH & YS together forever and this is most important and the memories of our on Healer Couple and Drama each of us the most beautiful and happy I'm sure there are preserving the warmth and love in our hearts we will never say goodbye with them, who knows maybe in front of us waiting for a lot of pleasant surprises from them and generally always in the best try to believe and thank God from the beginning to the Final Drama healer simply the best and fantastic, really healer Eternal Love and it is very clearly shown all the drama between 1 and 20 episodes and it's amazing!I congratulate all the crossing in 1000 (and this is 1006) pages of love and happiness, you are really amazing people are here and you are always very nice just to be here, your positivity and optimism helped me in one difficult time recently, so I came in this thread once, well that was possible, because when only started healer though I watched it from the very first episode of the Korean live once, but there were many obstacles initially be here in the thread, due to the very complex events in my country it was difficult to do with anyone to communicate, all now seems better and happier thanks to all of you, thanks to our beautiful OTP, thanks to unforgettable Healer Drama, I can say that Healerites Chingus really the best and brightest with his optimism and kindness of heart and heal bring a lot of happiness, personal gratitude to each of you, thank you very much for everything, I had to say it, so I hope you understand what I wanted to say these words! :x >:D< <:-P :-bd ^:)^ =D> \:D/Perfect Beautiful Happy Ending Lovebird OTP a sweet kiss of true love!6hoekg3naoc1.gif
sckx642vwh4u.jpg
http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1423580710850581002

Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Love the ending!!Just finished watching ep 20. Love every scene. Everything is perfect. My heart is beating like crazy the entire episode. and i kept laughing hahaha, Too many funny scenes. Especially when Healer meet his father in law and introduce himself as Seo Jung Hoo and he even almost kiss CYS in front of father ans ahjusshiand Healet meet Double S hahahahaaaa
Wahhh, cant believe is just ended. Its been a wonderful memories. No doubt, the best kdrama i've ever watch. Im gonna miss Healer so much! 

tumblr_njkc53BAry1spdwu8o3_500.giftumblr_njkc53BAry1spdwu8o2_500.gif

i almost got heart attack. i thought he really got shot! dang
now got tons of pages to backtrack :)