[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@Noxn @heartoppaya

Yes I watched Secret love while waiting for new Healer ep, it was too short but nice. Almost naked JCW is a trademark me thinks :-?.I have an OCD but it concerns shows. I just can't watch some scenes from a show I MUST endure watching the whole show from begginning to end even if im :-& . But BVS worth it till now. I couldn't wait untill JCW started his scene u should watch him with his sister they're hilarious. The kids were good and the resemblance is top notch but when I saw JCW I SQEEEEEEd Lol. Hahaha I liked the three musketeers analogy. Heartoppaya I shipped Tanyang of course but I couldn't ignore the Tal Tal ship. Their sexual tension was :-bd my fav characters from EK are TH, Tal Tal, SN, the good Golta before the last crazy ep. Empress Dowager, I admit it I like her but not in later scenes. I watched CH right before Healer, though I didn't like stupid idiocy and didn't like the ending much but I liked it, it was one of my fav.

but I don't think there will be a show in bar with Healer now :((

Morning Healerities... I just wanna try to move on from Healer.. I run to Yoochun new drama. Then u guys know what I got from there???? In early episode 1.. There is a killer who wore Healer wardrobe.. Exactly the same exc he not wear glasses. Ommo.. After watched RM with HeaLer style and Healer theme. I think Healer fever still to strong. Not only happen at us. It happen in Korea too. My conclusion is no one in Korea ent. Industries support our will to move on from Healer. So, keep hanging here chinggudeul... Note : the killer guys.. His running style nothing to compare with uri Healer smexy running style. Uri Healer jjang!!! :-bd :-bd

OdankItha said: Morning Healerities... I just wanna try to move on from Healer.. I run to Yoochun new drama. Then u guys know what I got from there???? In early episode 1.. There is a killer who wore Healer wardrobe.. Exactly the same exc he not wear glasses. Ommo.. After watched RM with HeaLer style and Healer theme. I think Healer fever still to strong. Not only happen at us. It happen in Korea too. My conclusion is no one in Korea ent. Industries support our will to move on from Healer. So, keep hanging here chinggudeul... Note : the killer guys.. His running style nothing to compare with uri Healer smexy running style. Uri Healer jjang!!! :-bd :-bd

tehlimau said: Hi Everyone, was lurking around but no energy to participate because I was trying hard to complete Episode 2. Finally here it is! I REALLY REALLY hope I can see this through.
Hope you guys like it!
https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/04/01/k-drama-fanfic-healer-2-0-alpha-and-omega-episode-2-completed/

@Ashley Chia - Lol, glad you like that cliffhanger. We have got to keep the Healer craze going no? But I am not an experienced FF writer like @mywebfoot. There is much to learn with regards to tight, cohesive writing which brings in the feels. If I can make you guys feel 50%, I will be happy! :)
I am aiming for one episode a week (just started on Ep 3), although I foresee as the story progresses and becomes more complicated, it may take longer than a week. How do scriptwriters churn out 2 episodes each week? Oh Song Ji Na, I am not worthy!! ^:)^

Guest FleurdeLys101

@minoz_joyax Lol at your little man. Mind you, I also dabbled on some CH post Healer, but as soon as a little voice behind me said: 

Mum, why is that guy so mean? Breaking the picture frame Healer's GF gave him? I knew I am in for some major makjang

:))

Ahhh Healer why do you have to ruin all future dramas for me??? ~X(
Anyhow, I wonder when our color change would happen, so excited!!!

Guest mywebfoot

tehlimau said: @Ashley Chia - Lol, glad you like that cliffhanger. We have got to keep the Healer craze going no? But I am not an experienced FF writer like @mywebfoot. There is much to learn with regards to tight, cohesive writing which brings in the feels. If I can make you guys feel 50%, I will be happy! :)
I am aiming for one episode a week (just started on Ep 3), although I foresee as the story progresses and becomes more complicated, it may take longer than a week. How do scriptwriters churn out 2 episodes each week? Oh Song Ji Na, I am not worthy!! ^:)^

@mywebfoot lol I understabd where you are coming from. We are inhibiting parallel but separate universes in the grand Healer world. I am still following up on your FF - it helps that JH and YS are already parents there. Just that, to avoid confusing my brain further, I don't write directly after. I need inspiration to complete my story!

His interview

I love the meaning behind the interview. Our writer Song Ji Na explained that Jung Hoo wanted to fulfill Young Shin dream to interview Healer, so he filmed himself answering her questions. By doing that, he's telling the story from his point of view. How he met the girl, fell in love and how his dreams changed because of her. I noticed that he doesn't talk about his life and work much but when he talks about her, his answers are long. In those answers he doesn't only tell us about his own feelings and thoughts but it also shows that he knows her so well: her weaknesses as well as her strengths. To me, it was very touching and it added a lot of beautiful feelings to the story.

7.jpg_zpswhrtt3sb.png  8.jpg_zps3spq6ygz.png
1.jpg_zpsdoy7rcpx.png  2.jpg_zpsj3fgkzy2.png

3.jpg_zpsqmfnn4au.png  4.jpg_zps8rzoipbp.png
5.jpg_zpszdjrpcyi.png  6.jpg_zpstoatw43y.png

I was trying the match the parts of his interview to pictures. It's like a storytelling through pictures.

8wgjENW.jpg His demanding fans are wondering how come he doesn't update his whereabout, hope he understands a bit of how the fans are feeling now :)) :)>-

@mywebfoot, hi. That surfing in Bali pic was posted by his Mgr, gotta be an old pic from Bali, he is now somewhere in Korea but dunno exact location, maybe Ahjumma would know. :))

Guest Artist2601

if Ji Chang Wook is Jinergizer, U guys must be a bunch of Healerizers (Healerites + Energizer) that make soompi lurkers feel energized after browsing through those awesome posts :D

Hi Healerities :) miss me? ;)) Even if i'm not posting these days I'm still checking out your posts and read them all! I'm not even bother to move on from Healer! Why should I? As long as I downloaded all the episodes and I can watch them over and over again! Who is with me? :P
Ahjumma needs distraction and it seems no Healerities is thinking of her and send her any email to ask about "her health"! How come? Don't you miss her? If so please send your thoughts and questions (I hope a little indiscreet about her love life :P). Use the healerities email please :D  healer.moebius.2015@gmail.com She is waiting for them with open arms :D healer4-00034.jpg

Guest Princess_Kitana

OdankItha

said: Morning Healerities... I just wanna try to move on from Healer.. I run to Yoochun new drama. Then u guys know what I got from there???? In early episode 1.. There is a killer who wore Healer wardrobe.. Exactly the same exc he not wear glasses. Ommo.. After watched RM with HeaLer style and Healer theme. I think Healer fever still to strong. Not only happen at us. It happen in Korea too. My conclusion is no one in Korea ent. Industries support our will to move on from Healer. So, keep hanging here chinggudeul... Note : the killer guys.. His running style nothing to compare with uri Healer smexy running style. Uri Healer jjang!!! :-bd :-bd