[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Hey. So quick question about the last kiss scene in ep 20. Is it shot twice, once close up and another from afar? Curious if they had to film the kiss twice. I can't really tell the difference but It looked like it could be filmed twice.

They definitely had a few take + practice before the director finalize which one is the best to be broadcast..lol :-*

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"7 Ways to heal from the end of Healer

by Amy_D on Tue, Feb 17, 2015

Healer_swoon.png
 19 Comments  26116 SharesShare on Facebook26.1k

There is a special sadness associated with the end of a completely satisfying show, and that sadness, much like the loss of your first love, is bittersweet. You learned so much, you loved so hard, but alas, fate has other plans. And so, like a thread of destiny cut too soon, we must say goodbye to Healer. But don’t worry, K-drama friends, there are plenty of ways to get over the loss of a show, and here are my seven recommendations to dull the ache that Healer has left in our hearts.

1. Watch Ji Chang Wook in KARA's Secret Love

Need a quick Healer fix to heal your broken heart? No problem. Watch Ji Chang Wook as an adorable guardian angel in KARA’s Secret Love. It’s only a two-episode arc, and he smiles so much more than he gets to in Healer. Trust me, Ji Chang Wook smiling is a good, good thing.

secretlove_large.jpg

2. Watch Bachelor’s Vegetable Store
Two episodes of Ji Chang Wook just not enough for you? Join the club. Quench your thirst withBachelor's Vegetable Store. Also, because this show has the word vegetable in the title, it means it’s good for you too.

m_bachelorsvegetablestore.jpg

3. Satisfy your need for vengeance with City Hunter

If you haven’t seen it already (and why haven't you already?!?), City Hunter is the rebound show for you. You get to keep the vengeance, action, betrayal,  and Park Min Young (but with way better hair). Plus both Healer and City Hunter have kind of lame names. And instead of Ji Chang Wook, you get Lee Min Ho, which is a decent trade any day of the week. 

city-hunter_590x330.jpg

4. Watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal

If Someday News had existed in the Josean Era, they would have totally done an expose on Park Min Young's character pretending to be a boy in an elite all-male school. This is a gem of a show, and if you found Park Min Young adorable in Healer, you’ll certainly find her adorable in Sungkyunkwan Scandal too. 

oppa-sungkyunkwan-scandal-33948887-1920-

5. Get a Little More Ajhumma in Your Life

Kim Mi Kyung is such a versatile actress, and she always seems like she must be having so much fun playing her wild characters — Healer's world-class hacker being no exception. If you need a little more of her, try out Master’s Sun or Heirs. She steals the show in whatever she is in.

ajhumma.jpg

6. Listen to the Healer Soundtrack

Never in my life would I think I would have a song by a Danish band named Michael Learns to Rock on repeat on my playlist, but if loving K-dramas has taught me anything, it's to never say never (and expect amnesia at any moment). 

Note: Make sure you do this somewhere you can also cry uncontrollably. For a list of the best songs from this memorable OST, go here.

7. Binge watch it again.

Rarely do I want to start a show over the moment it ends, but this one had so much nerve-wracking suspense, I find it might be worth starting from the beginning without having to feel so on the edge. This time around, I can really dedicate that time to ogling Ji Chang Wook. And I think that is the least our Healer deserves.

healer-ji-chang-wook-cover-final-800x450

cre:http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-ways-to-heal-from-the-end-of-healer/

Already done with no. 1,3,4,6,& 7

:)) :)) :))

Guest mywebfoot

So this daughter being the start, does it mean we'll have baby no.2? Also some process in the making? KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKA

ROFL @uctqepe you have an equation of one baby=one pink scene? That will end up with a really pink FF - a really pink Football Field of babies! Though Jinergizer.... Hmmmmm... :))

Guest deninja

Okay, I delurked and voted. What's a girl to do when the request comes from a guy like that?!!! Very effective indeed!, @uctqepe‌ But also because I can't quietly sit by without giving appreciation when such is due. To everyone here, thank you for making this a wonderful place to get my healer fix. To the HIFP team and the soompi couple contest team, I salute you all! What an awesome, creative, inspiring and crazy bunch you are. And lightning fast! Healer will be so proud. Are you a band of sisters by the way? or is there a brother somewhere? kudos to the ones who persuaded Ahjumma to do the Ask Ahjumma section. What a genius move! I do hope you survive her wrath when all is said and done. ;) Lurking here is becoming a habit that maybe hard to break. So be it. I rest my fate to the heavens, to healer heaven to be exact. So bring it on, all your awesomeness! I shall be quietly reading, giggling and cheering you all on! Hopefully till we get healer 2 or healer the movie... Jeongmal kangsahamnida! (Me in a 90 degree bow)

Guest wizengamot

rachelpark26 said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"7 Ways to heal from the end of Healer

Guest sooshin

healer is the best drama. ;;)  ;;)

Changmin was a great couple :x :x

good job healer :-bd :-bd :)>-

Hi new member!!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR CHANGMIN!!!!

@shipping contest., lol

See @uctqepe post at 1145

Guest wizengamot

yeah i already voted. unfortunately for me, i'm a loner when it comes to Healer. that's why i came to soompi. even though i've posted healer on my fb, there's no one i could talk to with it so yeah maybe i should make multiple accounts in soompi and vote hahahaha!!! been thinking about that since last night.

anyway, it's my day off from work and i'm helping in our computer shop. there's this one customer who's watching empress ki coz i saw ji chang wook close up in the monitor. EK is currently being aired here, i'm thinking should i just tell her that that guy (chang wook) has a new drama called healer hahahaha!!!

Guest wizengamot

aklfnasoidgbvw!!! i keep seeing chang wook's face on the customer's pc (Empress Ki role) i'm tempted to go up to her and tell her watch this (healer) instead hahaha. anyways, i'm not sure with Healer 2, korea barely does season 2 for dramas i think. i'd be really happy if they could just give even a mini series of epilogue as to what happened to everyone coz you the more i replayed the episodes the more i think that i didn't get a glimpse of the other characters lives after. but given that there's only few more months before changwook's enlistment, i don;t think they could produce even a mini series. so all i'm asking is a news about them dating (hahahahaha!!!) just like the lead couple in queen inhyun's man who made it real before the guy's enlistment or just a news of them staying in touch or hanging out like other actors who do that after making a drama. hahahaha!!!!

@wizengamot

anyway, it's my day off from work and i'm helping in our computer shop. there's this one customer who's watching empress ki coz i saw ji chang wook close up in the monitor. EK is currently being aired here, i'm thinking should i just tell her that that guy (chang wook) has a new drama called healer hahahaha!!!

yeah i already voted. unfortunately for me, i'm a loner when it comes to Healer. that's why i came to soompi. even though i've posted healer on my fb, there's no one i could talk to with it so yeah maybe i should make multiple accounts in soompi and vote hahahaha!!! been thinking about that since last night.

Lol...me too..i can't share & show my withdrawal symptoms to anybody especially on fb coz most of my friends they don't even care & bother about my kdrama addiction.. asking them to vote for Healer is not gonna happen as they will say i'm nuts or need a theraphy..now i have you guys who share the same problem like me... ;))

Ohhh Healer yaaahhh.. :-w