[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest sooshin

I downloaded a few other kdramas but end up watching Healer's MV, listening to Healer's OST and rewatch ep 6,7,12,13,14,15,16,19

:P

I guess this time, it will take a longer time for me to recover from a kdrama withdrawal..

Yes me too... One ep b4 sleeping...

Regardless that I sneaked out everytime to watched our OTP scene any chance I have everyday.... Lol

Its a habit now..

Guest superpm kpop

where are you from? Lets see how many nationalities healer reunite?

Im from tunisia a small arab country in north africa

(not too far from italy and france just under them separated by not a long distance of the mediterrian sea)

And you?

Guest sooshin

where are you from? Lets see how many nationalities healer reunite?

Im from tunisia a small arab country in north africa

(not too far from italy and france just under them separated by not a long distance of the mediterrian sea)

And you?

Manila,Philippines!!!

Guest sooshin

I got delulu everyday!!!

I think I'm cheating on my hubby...

I'm so in love with JCW.... :x

I meant Seo Jong Ho and Park Bong Soo,,

Im a mess... I don't know which one now... Lol!!!

Guest sooshin

I got delulu everyday!!!

I think I'm cheating on my hubby...

I'm so in love with JCW.... :x

I meant Seo Jong Ho and Park Bong Soo,,

Im a mess... I don't know which one now... Lol!!!

Oh!!! ! MUST be Healer!!!

Don't mind me guys... I'm going crazy commenting on my own post.... Lol!

YOU DID THIS TO ME HEALER!!!!!

@namyo and all @Helearities please stay Tuned we will come soon with answers of our writer SJN

HERE it is the link, where soon you can find SJN's answers to Healerities questions

Thank you. Now I want to know if I can translate these Q&A in Spanish. If I can post them in a Spanish forum @ruizaio‌ ???? Ofc giving you credit. Also because some chingus loved the drama and I want them to know about this.

Guest shinomorisagara

so here I am again
All my 60 something posts were on this thread, and I don't think I'd participate in a thread again unless something as good as Healer comes along

Anyways, I wanted to vent my frustration a bit. I was watching a couple of K-dramas to help myself get over Healer, but no, it's not happening anytime soon.

I'm not gonna specify the number and titles of the dramas that I've tried watching out of respect for their fans, but come on
I've found myself suffering violations of common sense, absurd scenes, cheesy romance, bad dialog, too many scenes that do not serve the plot in any way, too many flashbacks, and they show them over and over in every single episode, super bad acting (compared to Healer of course), bad directing, dead fish kissing scenes, and untasteful handling of romance and romantic scenes, but the most puzzling thing about all of that is that it seems that these shows have better ratings and a larger fandom than Healer!

Nope, I don't think it's me. I know a good plot when I see it, and I know a well-written dialog when I come across one. Trust me I'm not a narcissits. I have my fair share of self-esteem issues. I may not have have majored in this kind of field, but I've majored in literature damn it! I'm not saying Healer is perfect. It had its flaws, but it's the best Kdrama I've come across so far, especially in terms of plot and characterization. 

Am I overreacting? possibly, but I think I'm justified...to a certain extent. If cheesy plots are the ones making the big boom, then it will be a long time before something like Healer happens again. It will be a long time before kdrama abandons its cliches and handles something that is worth handling, tastefully and without having to resort to eye candies who can't act well to sell something that is not worth selling.

*sigh* Dear SJN, you have ruined the kdrama experience for me. I don't think I'll be able to watch a Kdrama again after Healer *cries* you'd better take responsibility and  write something new ASAP!  

Guest charliew

Healerites..
Just want to let you know Healer OST is available on iTunes now... Go..go..buy it!!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hilleo-original-tv-series/id966435084

SL6QnnFp.png

Guest mkjackson_at_gmail.com_stv

sooshin said:

where are you from? Lets see how many nationalities healer reunite? Im from tunisia a small arab country in north africa (not too far from italy and france just under them separated by not a long distance of the mediterrian sea) And you?

Healerites

Just want to let you know Healer OST is available on iTunes now... Go..go..buy it!!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hilleo-original-tv-series/id966435084

SL6QnnFp.png

I lost my iPod but I will buy them anyway. I know I'm a bit cray, cray. I'll just to save them whe I find it ;;)

Guest shinomorisagara

namyo said: @shinomorisagara‌ :( but SJN is going to retire. Should we send her e-mails or letters. She truly set a high standard on how romance should be handled :((

so here I am again

All my 60 something posts were on this thread, and I don't think I'd participate in a thread again unless something as good as Healer comes along

Anyways, I wanted to vent my frustration a bit. I was watching a couple of K-dramas to help myself get over Healer, but no, it's not happening anytime soon.

I'm not gonna specify the number and titles of the dramas that I've tried watching out of respect for their fans, but come on

I've found myself suffering violations of common sense, absurd scenes, cheesy romance, bad dialog, too many scenes that do not serve the plot in any way, too many flashbacks, and they show them over and over in every single episode, super bad acting (compared to Healer of course), bad directing, dead fish kissing scenes, and untasteful handling of romance and romantic scenes, but the most puzzling thing about all of that is that it seems that these shows have better ratings and a larger fandom than Healer!

Nope, I don't think it's me. I know a good plot when I see it, and I know a well-written dialog when I come across one. Trust me I'm not a narcissits. I have my fair share of self-esteem issues. I may not have have majored in this kind of field, but I've majored in literature damn it! I'm not saying Healer is perfect. It had its flaws, but it's the best Kdrama I've come across so far, especially in terms of plot and characterization. 

Am I overreacting? possibly, but I think I'm justified...to a certain extent. If cheesy plots are the ones making the big boom, then it will be a long time before something like Healer happens again. It will be a long time before kdrama abandons its cliches and handles something that is worth handling, tastefully and without having to resort to eye candies who can't act well to sell something that is not worth selling.

*sigh* Dear SJN, you have ruined the kdrama experience for me. I don't think I'll be able to watch a Kdrama again after Healer *cries* you'd better take responsibility and  write something new ASAP!  

Pretty much Ditto. Only my degree is in classical piano (Secret Love Affair was worth a rewatch this week but I gave up by Ep 8. Just didn't have the squee factor anymore) but I know my way around decent writing and Healer has completely ruined me 8->

Couldnt even enjoy SLA which was freaking masterfully done!!! No squeeee.....squeee evaporated. No JCW. Sigh.