[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

hello, guys!I came to tell you what  wonderful and amazing  was the experience to hear your voices from HEALER INTERNATIONAL FAN PROJECT MV!!all, without exception you have beautiful voices,  beautiful voices  expressing a beautiful soul, the most important beyond words really felt your feelings you did something really unusual and beautiful ...as it reached my heart this beautiful MV will definitely get the hearts of The Healer Team!!I'm happy for them, those who worked so hard to make Healer, to receive such a great feedback. You did it well ..!!
Thumbs up !! team that made the MV, wonderful idea, beautiful music, everything was very warm and close to heart!!

=D>    :-bd    =D>
Smiley rose 178.gif     Smiley rose 178.gif    Smiley rose 178.gif   Smiley rose 178.gif   Smiley rose 178.gif

Gracias chicas por animarme a seguir escribiendo, mi miedo es que vaya contra las reglas de sompii el escribir en otro idioma.. Lamentablemente hasta ahora no he tenido con quien compartir mi vicio por el drama Healer y por mi oppa Ji Chang Wook.. Estoy pasando por primera vez, el duelo cuando se termina un drama, es la primera vez que me pasa.. el estar así "deprimida" con "ganas de llorar".. jajajajaja y ahora solo me hecho a reír con decirlo.. paso por todos los estados de ánimos. Alguien mas esta igual que yo?Solo deseo que esta pareja se haga realidad.. largan un aura de seducción cuando están juntos que yo pienso que es de verdad lo que sienten.. Gracias chingus por leerme!! Dentro de poco me pongo las pilas así aprendo el idioma ingles y coreano por supuesto!! 

guapas said: Gracias chicas por animarme a seguir escribiendo, mi miedo es que vaya contra las reglas de sompii el escribir en otro idioma.. Lamentablemente hasta ahora no he tenido con quien compartir mi vicio por el drama Healer y por mi oppa Ji Chang Wook.. Estoy pasando por primera vez, el duelo cuando se termina un drama, es la primera vez que me pasa.. el estar así "deprimida" con "ganas de llorar".. jajajajaja y ahora solo me hecho a reír con decirlo.. paso por todos los estados de ánimos. Alguien mas esta igual que yo?Solo deseo que esta pareja se haga realidad.. largan un aura de seducción cuando están juntos que yo pienso que es de verdad lo que sienten.. Gracias chingus por leerme!! Dentro de poco me pongo las pilas así aprendo el idioma ingles y coreano por supuesto!! 

guapas said: Gracias chicas por animarme a seguir escribiendo, mi miedo es que vaya contra las reglas de sompii el escribir en otro idioma.. Lamentablemente hasta ahora no he tenido con quien compartir mi vicio por el drama Healer y por mi oppa Ji Chang Wook.. Estoy pasando por primera vez, el duelo cuando se termina un drama, es la primera vez que me pasa.. el estar así "deprimida" con "ganas de llorar".. jajajajaja y ahora solo me hecho a reír con decirlo.. paso por todos los estados de ánimos. Alguien mas esta igual que yo?Solo deseo que esta pareja se haga realidad.. largan un aura de seducción cuando están juntos que yo pienso que es de verdad lo que sienten.. Gracias chingus por leerme!! Dentro de poco me pongo las pilas así aprendo el idioma ingles y coreano por supuesto!! 

I've just watched the video on Moru Moru Island and what a nice feeling I got.
Hearing all those voices and seeing all these messages, it really is strange how a drama can reunite so many people from so many parts of the world.
@HifP team : again thank you for this wonderful idea and for all the work you put in it =D> =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ . I'm so happy to read that SJN shared it with the cast but I'm even more than happy that your work can be rewarded in this wonderful manner and maybe more =)) =))=))=))

@briseis I love the hostage picture. But am i the only one thinking that an hostage is useless to JH ? About half of his body can still be shot [-X 
He would need at least two hostages (needless to say I'm free to help :x)

Guest mimi_gigglegurlz_at_yahoo.com_stv

You guys better watch this video. Ji chang wook and his father in-law akak oh gil han had a loveline in the musical show. Both of them did tumbling which was really great.http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=xRj-CifBIGQ

I finally had chance to see the video with audio messages. And there aren't enough words to say how grateful and honored I'm to have been part of this project. But especially to our dear chingus that took their time to make this possible, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!.

I'm in awe how you'll been able to pulled this off.

:x :x :x

Guest sweetestRachelJi0405

The whole HEALER production team is DAEBAK.. They chose the best actors and actresses which each role really suited for them.. Honestly, watching the whole drama I was drooling over HEALER.. Im pretty sure all girls out there are wishing to meet an errand guy lyk HEALER someday.. However, I was really amazed with PMY.. I just Love her.. I was stun the way she acts.. Omo, shes one of a kind..very cheerful,cool and lovely..Shes the best for me..

I was sneaking around soompi and moru moru istand blog but have no time to post a comment. :(
A past few days I was trying to get my live and company back in truck (it's totally mess then a boss lost her head over a k-drama). Although Healer has ended I'm smiling constantly (totally crazy, I admit it!)

HIFP blog is awesome! I do not know how to tell you how much I like it! =D> =D> =D>

Wathed HIFP-international fan messages video (all 30 min).. I laughed and cried.. It's so touching.. glad to meet (hear) you all.. it's good to know I'm not alone with my craziness :)

HIFP team, from nothing you made something so beautiful!!! I never expected to see something like THAT! It's like you took the little pieces of our hearts and put together in one large Healer fan heart! :x Amazing!
@sunshine15, @AdelaM, @NoxN, @tomoyo1919, @namedx, @heartoppaya, @cmoirae2, @kanyaprasetyo, @ruizaio, @sanika THANK YOU!!
^:)^ :x

uctqepe said: Okay, so i said in JCW's thread that i was disappointed that the Tudou Interview didnt really give us some new information.. same questions, same answers.. doesnt have any plan for album, how to emote, musical/drama/movie have its own appeals etc etc.. 
BUT, when i reread, i kinda realised that he's still in Healer-mode!! YAAY!!
The question: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?The answer : Acting in roles i like, living with the person i love
Guys, isn't that so Jeong Hoo-ish?? He wants to do things he likes (being Healer) and live with his love.. 
So far i could remember, JCW has been asked similar question like "what is your goal in future? doing what? being what kind of actor?".. his answer has been always in the line of being a good actor, remembered as a good actor.. This sudden 'full of love' answer must be coming from Jeong Hoo :x :x :-* :-* 
I hope i remember things correctly, or maybe my brain is just playing tricks w/ me coz i simply hasnt moved on.. :)