[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest snowhite1989

Look forward to the last part of the HIFP then :)

And Tomorrow we will make Public the Fan Arts and Videos submitted

And a minor proof that JCW and PMY have seen the HIFP :)

@sanika‌ Yay! Tomorrow is Monday for me so you guys just gave me a reason to be giddy for Monday again! Thank you! :D

Guest charliew

briseis said:

I will always choose you

One of the zillion things I love about the finale is that it's peppered with all these little self-referential moments - it's not really a fanservice since they have always been there, but the fact that SJN and the whole production team made the time and effort to include them despite the tight liveshooting schedule is what makes them so special. It's so adorable how gradually and without realizing it, both YS and JH have adopted each other's habits. Here we have a flustrated and depressed JH in his full YS mode, singing Song Chang Sik's "Gladly, gladly, let's forget it" while tapping his feet in the rhythm. He got infected for the first time when he was tailing YS in episode 9 and now he does it even when he's alone. LOL! I think he is the perfect future son-in-law for the Chae family. And just like then, he catches himself, looking around in embarrassement and checking if anyone isn't looking - as if anybody could be that crazy to feel blue while lounging on the ledge, except suicides of course, because it's not something most mortal would do so the only people you could meet THERE would be Superman, Spiderman, Batman and perhaps Iljimae.

"If we catch that old man and we still can't fix the problem, then let's run away together.There are so many places in the world where no one can ever find us. So don't you worry. I'll look into it." - YS

Guest sooshin

Which btw was LOADS of fun and made me wish I was getting snookered and giggling along with them. They unfortunately didn't give in to temptation and descend into frenzied squeeees of the awesomeness of the OTP for long. I could have listened to 1:18 of just JH/YS analyzing easy!! Make that a solid 3:18!!!!

Listened to podcast about Healer... and all other things... Lol

it was great to know that Healer really gained a lot of fans like everywhere... That are having hard time moving on from it, just like many of us, bec of how good it was and how magical it touches us.

Drunk-podcast is their way of letting it go... I'm glad that works for them... Lol...

Just listened to Dramabeans "Healer Edition" podcast.. So "not recommended" for folks who wanna move on..! Lol! Makes you remember all those memories from the last 10 blissful weeks, and it's been a while since Healer, the drama invaded my mind.. But still this podcast was RIGHT IN THE FEELS!! :((  
4 stages of listening to Dramabeans "HEALER EDITION" podcast
8jwMvws.png

dk_sadia said:  ........ tomorrpw is the monday I am not waitng eagerly for :( :( :( missing them so badly ... specially uri OTP ......I just cant move on from this OTP !! for god's sake why dont you two just date each other ??  8-> 8-> 

my new cgangmin mv ..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORiQwfByk-Q&feature=youtu.be